Goof Ball
Staff member
Administrator
Local time
Today 4:51 PM
Pronouns
he/him
Battle-vs-Chess-Review-Screens-7.jpg

In many stories we have a Protagonist and an Antagonist. The good guy and the bad guy. A clear conflict.

This month we challenge you to write a conflict, but make it so it so both sides are The Good Guy. Who is right and who is wrong? There's no such thing. Make us convinced that both sides are doing the right thing. This could be as epic as a war between worlds, or as mundane as a husband and wife arguing over coffee. There is no restrictions on word count, go as wild as you wish.

All forum rules apply, as well as the specific Section rules.

Here is my entry! Enjoy!

*************************​
It was early in the morning when Syiera woke up. As usual Vladamir was already gone for the day, and no doubt taken their son to Selesse so that Syiera could finish her morning chores. With all the people in the house now, it was becoming more difficult to keep up with everything. Also, with Barezu gone Mir was the head of the house now. Syiera knew how hard it was for him and how much he wanted to impress the older man. Having lost his own father, the man was like a father to him now. She sighed as she got dressed and went downstairs to start breakfast. As she started to cook the eggs, she heard a knock on the door.

Syiera knew she wasn't supposed to answer the door, but she knew that one of their other housemates wasn't too far away. Twofeathers was most likely in the barn and all Syiera had to do was start screaming if there was trouble. That woman was fierce and Syiera felt safer knowing she was there to help look after things. She opened the door and peeked out to see a man standing on the porch. It was her brother Tas! Syiera hadn't seen him in months. She let out an excited noise, rushed onto the porch, and wrapped her arms around her brother. He picked her up and spun her around with a smile.

"How is my beautiful sister?" He asked in Romani as he let her down.

"I am well my brother." She looked around as if she expected someone else to be with him. "Where is Athalia?" She asked in a quiet voice.

Tas walked her to the edge of the porch, and leaned against the railing as he pointed out into the field beyond the house. There was a woman standing in the tall grass. Her shoulder length black hair blew about in the breeze. Syeira waved and moved to step from the porch. The man grabbed her arm and shook his head. "Let her be little sister. She is not ready to face you yet."

Syiera looked disappointed, but she did not leave the porch. As she stood next to her brother, something caught her eye for a moment. It was a figure coming towards the house. She could recognize it even at a distance immediately from the gait. Mir was home. That made her smile. She couldn't wait for her husband to finally meet her brother.

Mir for his part was exhausted from a long morning of running in the woods and wasn't too excited to see company, especially of the gyspy variety. His dark green eyes looked at Syiera and then at Tas as he moved quickly towards the porch. His tone did not seem pleased as he spoke, his Russian accent heavy in his voice, "Who are you?", he demanded in English.

Syiera was well aware of her husband's temper, and she moved to his side. She gently stroked his arm with her hand, trying to keep him as calm as possible. She opened her mouth to introduce him, but she was preempted by her brother's own introduction.

Tas laughed. "So, you're the one that's looking after my troublesome sister now?" He put his hand out to Mir. "The name is Tas." He pointed off towards where the woman was standing. "That is Athalia….my other sister. Don't mind her. She's still sore about Syeira's ex-husband."

Vladamir looked at Syiera who offered a reassuring smile. He reached out and firmly grasped Tas' hand. "Vladamir."

Tas looked at Mir and smiled. The man was the quintessential gypsy con artist and his smile, well that was one of the tells. He could have sold ice to an Eskimo with that smile. "That's good. A fine Russian boy. Perhaps you'll prove a better match for my sister. You're close enough to family, we'll take you." He teased as he gave his sister a wink.

Mir stepped back and wrapped his arm protectively around Syiera's slim waist. He was cautious. He did not have the best opinion of her family and their way of life. He could also tell the mention of Syiera's ex-husband Tamas made her uncomfortable. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a cool tone.

Mir's tone wasn't something Tas liked, but rather than egg the man on, he decided to kill him with kindness. "I came to see my sister. Is that such an odd thing?"

"It is an odd thing gypsy. A very odd thing indeed." Mir replied with clear suspicion in his voice.

Tas laughed again, "And I also came to deliver her some good news." He handed Sy a letter, "Found the bastard. Had a long talk with him. That's what he had to say to you. It should…clear up a few things."

Sy reached out to take the letter, but Mir intercepted it. He gave Tas a stern look. "She is my wife now. That bastard is of no consequence. Let the matter be buried." Mir slipped the letter into the breast pocket of his shirt. "Now, guests need to be refreshed and fed. Come inside and eat." The invitation was one of formality not necessarily because he liked the man. In fact he'd have loved nothing more than to stick a knife in his back. He ushered both Syiera and Tas into the house and towards the kitchen table. Syiera didn't say a word and went straight back to fixing breakfast.

"Athalia won't be joining us. She's still angry over what happened. More at herself than anyone else." He looked at Syeira and walked over to put his hand on her shoulder, "She doesn't blame you at all. She knows you did everything you could to make it work. She just, she doesn't know how to tell you. You know how she is, never one to admit she was wrong." He moved to sit down at the table. Tas looked at Mir, "So, when are you two getting down to the business of starting a family?" This made Sy blush violently.

Mir was sitting backwards on one of the chairs when Tas returned to the table. "We have a son. He is almost a year old." Of course her brother would have known that if he hadn't abandoned his sister to wander Hell's creation trying to settle a score with Tamas. "He is sleeping now, I imagine."

"I thought my sister looked a little more grown up. It's too bad he is asleep. You two will have to bring him by so I can show off my nephew." Then he lowered his voice a bit. If he noticed Mir's dislike of him, he didn't let on that he did. "You know it's what she always wanted. Good to see you are a real man, unlike that idiot, Tamas. Apparently he couldn't do the job..."

"Tas, stop." Syiera said quietly as turned to look at her brother. It was clear the conversation upset her.

Tas shook his head. "Well it's the truth. Though it seems you made out the better for it."

Mir was growing annoyed with his brother in law, and annoying him was never a good idea. "What really brings you here?" He asked sharply.

Tas frowned for a brief moment. "I came to check on my sister and see how she was doing. And to extend and offer to the both of you. Athalia and I want you to come stay with us back at the camp. We are family after all, and these people…kind as they were to take you in…they aren't family." He looked to his sister. "Syeira. They aren't our people."

Mir shook his head. His dark, wavy locks danced with the motion. He looked at Tas and in a stern voice replied, "Our home is here. I will not uproot my wife and child when there is danger near. I am a hunted man, and I need people I can depend on to keep my family safe. I am afraid Syiera, Alexi, and I are staying right here. That is my final word on the matter." He looked to Syiera to ensure that she understood he would listen to no argument on the subject.

Tas looked very displeased at this news and stood. He looked over his shoulder at Syiera. "It appears your husband has made up his mind, without understanding the severity of the situation." He turned his attention back to Mir his voice raised in anger, "Do you even know what she is? What were are?" He shook his head. "No, I don't suppose you do. Our people carry secrets, so powerful that it is we who will decide the fate of the world at the end of days. THAT is the real power of our blood." He slammed his hand down on the table. "Do you think, for one moment that I will allow my nephew to grow up with gaje who will only confuse him and try to strip his birthright from him?"

Mir could see how much this conversation was upsetting his wife. It was also upsetting him. How dare Tas come and tell him how to take care of his wife and raise his son? Mir stood and looked levelly into Tas' eyes. "You have no say in how our child is raised gyspy!" He almost spat the word out, not realizing in the heat of the moment how much it would hurt his wife. He growled as his anger continued to bubble within him.

Tas responded with pure venom in his voice. "It is bad enough my sister married one not of the blood, but it is a doubled shame that her own husband refuses to acknowledge our traditions and our way of life." He looked at Mir. He dark eyes were shining with anger. "And mark my word, when you fuck this all up…when you hurt my sister, I will make you pay for it."

"You do not know me and nor do I care to give you that chance. Understand this. Once already my family has been disheveled if you attempt to interfere in my family affairs in any way ..." he couldn't say anymore. He was so mad he was shaking.

Syiera decided enough was enough. She stopped whisking the eggs and moved over to her brother gently ushering him towards the door. Her husband's words had hurt her, but her brother's words were equally upsetting. "I think, my brother….that you should go now. I need to speak with my husband alone." She didn't sound angry just concerned, though her voice remained calm.

Tas moved to turn his sister towards him. He looked in her. "I will go, but I will be back." He let go of his sister's shoulder and slammed the door behind him.

Syiera shuddered at the noise and Mir growled. Mir didn't say another word. He was so angry he knew he'd only end up saying something that would hurt his wife. Syiera had returned to making breakfast, but he could tell even with her back turned she was crying. He knew her well and knew it was best to just leave her alone. He waited a few moments before he stomped his way out onto the porch and sat in one of the rocking chairs as he surveyed the property. He wanted to be sure his idiot brother in law had left. As far as he could tell both Tas and Athalia were gone.

This left Syiera alone in the kitchen. She did cry, but she made sure it was quiet. She continued to make breakfast. Her husband and her brother hated each other, and it weighed heavily on her heart. Their words had cut her to the core. However, she would never let either of them know that. She loved them too much to let them know they caused her any pain. Syiera did as she always did. She pushed back the pain and continued on as if it had never happened. Unlike her husband and brother that was how she dealt with conflict.

Adrian Marx awoke in a sterile white room., the white lights blinding him as the voice spoke "Hello there Adrian. I hope you can hear me. Do you see the room?"

The light dimmed and indeed he did. It had the appearance of a hollowed out lab from some kind of science fiction movie, all the advanced technology and all the secret gizmos gone. Instead there was just a table, one with three chairs (one of which he was seated in) and nothing else in it.

"What about your companions. The gagged ones?"

That was when he noticed the other two seats also had occupants. Two other men. Both looked eerily like he did, but for some reason he didn't dwell for too long on that fact. Both men had their wrists cuffed behind their backs, secured through the chair so they could neither move nor stand, with their mouths gagged as the voice had said. His own wrist, he noticed, was not secured to his other wrist. Rather, his left wrist was cuffed directly to the chair and his right hand remained entirely free. On the table between the three figures was a single pistol and hastily, Adrian snatched it, pointing it at each of the others in turn, wondering which of them was speaking until he laughed at his own absurdity. Gagged men couldn't speak. Still, he just could not place the origin of that voice, as hard as he was trying to do so.

"The man to your right I believe you call John. The other you call Henry."

Adrian nodded, that made sense.

"If you ever want to leave that room, the two of them need to die"

"NO"

"Your other option is to only kill one—and then to kill yourself. Only one of you can survive in there"

"And if I don't?"

"If you don't, you all die."

"Why should they die over me?" Adrian demanded. He had been a soldier. He was willing to risk himself.

"Both of them deserve to die"

"Why?"

"Well... why don't you ask me questions about each of them in turn. You can decide then."

"Fine. Have either of them ever killed anyone?"

"One shot his son in the head. The other drowned his daughter in the bathtub"

"Which did which?"

"It really doesn't matter"

"It does to me"

"John shot his son while he was sleeping in bed. Henry drowned his daughter"

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because you know I'm, right"

Adrian howled in anger, raising his gun and fired a shot. In an instant, John was gone.

"There. Now let us go"

"You did well Adrian. But it seems only one of them is gone."

"John"

"Then you have to kill Henry too"

"He doesn't deserve it. Children can drown by accident."

"They can. They can't be held under by accident."

"Was she?"

"She was"

He groaned, thinking for a long time "If I do this—am I not a murderer too?"

"No"

"I don't think I could live with myself—you're a sick bastard"

"The choice is yours."

Adrian closed his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man in a labcoat stood watching the monitor. A woman stood beside him, crying. "I am sorry Mrs. Marx, we have had some success with these more—radical methods in the past"

"He's not a bad man Doctor. You gave him a loaded gun—what if he uses it?"

"Then he'll be at peace. Therapy, electroshock, brain surgery, even exorcism—damn near everything we've tried has failed miserably. That IED left more than just his body broken—he's mentally fractured too. Multiple personality disorder is rare—but it does happen from time to time. The only chance now is to make him get rid of John and Henry."

"That's what he calls them?"

"Yes. Two men in his unit, they didn't survive the blast—internally, he doesn't know they're there. But when one of them takes over, they're used to punish him for failing to save the real John and Henry. I just wish we had noticed during the earlier instances—before your children became involved. "

She nodded in response, still crying "Just help him—please. One way or another"

They both looked back at the screen. The man was sitting at a table with three chairs, buty he was the only one occupying them. He moved the gun back and forth, occasionally pointing at the chair on the left, occasionally at his own head. His eyes appeared to be closed.

"I have a wife" Adrian said suddenly "A son—a beautiful baby girl. Please, just let me go, don't make me do this"

The doctor leaned in, pressing a button to use the intercom "I don't have a choice Adrian. Just one last bit of strength—and you can go home to them. She... they all miss you, I know it" He disliked that lie in particular. The news would not be easily imparted, even should the man survive. But too late to worry about that now.

Adrian nodded, a sense of peace crossing his face. In his mind he pictured his family—the vacation they had taken to visit his parents during the autumn, right after Lily had been born, his wife and Ben playing in the fallen leaves. He suddenly knew the truth and knew what he had to do. The one who had killed his daughter had to pay.

He raised the gun and fired.

"Last round lads..." came the voice over the speaker system. It was the 15th round, no holds barred and the clearly divided crowd had come here to the warehouse to fuel the passions and nationalist pride that made up New Amsterdam circa 1852. Tommy "Irish Boy Duggan" versus Dominic "The Butcher" Carduzzo, The latest Italian stallion. Both man were stunningly handsome on most days, Tommy having a slightly disjointed nose from having it broken many many times. He made up for it with his fiery red locks that he tied back in a historic man-bun. Dominic was a classic square chiseled jaw, Italian, jet black hair slicked back with far too much hair grease.

For fourteen three minute rounds the two men had battled toe to toe. Pride with a built in stubbornness had left them battered and bruised. Tommy had suffered a broken nose again, and Dominic's right hand was all but shattered. They didn't care, and neither did the crowd who screamed and cheered, cursing the other half at the top of their lungs, divide by a line of cops who were being well paid to try and keep them apart. It was a fight that had been brewing for years, one that would signal dominance of the seven boroughs.

"I need you to knock this fucker out Tommy..." cried his old hobbling corner-man Mick. "I need ye te spill his fucking guts boyo..."

In the other corner, Dominic was having ice poured down his pants. He would have no need for his cock for a few days anyway, he was destined for the hospital, and now his people were imploring him to kill Tommy. There was no other way this could end.

The whistle blew, and the referee, who was there basically to keep them apart during the breaks, pulled them to the middle.

"Last round boys... let's have it." he said.

"I KILL YOU asshole..." Dominic said, spitting a huge wad of phlegm in Tommy's face.

"YOU FUCK!!!" Tommy screamed, and without waiting for the bell, Tommy lept over the ref and on top of Dominic. The crowd roared it's approval. Irish and Italian flags waving wildly.

Tommy was on top of Dominic, punching him with right's and lefts to the head. Dominic's face squirted blood everywhere, as he tried to defend himself. Tommy roared to the crowd, and in the momentary hesitation, Dominic punched him straight in the nuts. It was a game changer. In the fight, they had all but kept cheap shots out of it, but now, in this the last round, Dominic needed to pull out every trick in the book. The irish contingent went crazy, screaming at the ref, who did nothing. Tommy fell to the floor in a slump, grabbing his now well damaged "crown jewels"

"This is the end sorca..." Dominic said, the spittle mixed with blood dripping from his broken face. "You know we can not fight again... this ends... Get up... GET UP!!! GET YOUR IRISH FUCKING ASS UP!!!!"

Tommy staggered to his feet. He was dazed, staggering, trying to catch his breath. Dominic looked at him, and raising his hands he waved his crowd on, and they roared. Slowly he walked over to Tommy, grabbing him by his man-bun, shaking his head like a rag doll. His Italian compatriots roaring their enjoyment. The Irish falling quiet, praying for Tommy to survive.

"In what world would you have EVER beaten me Irish scum?" Dominic said.

"The only one that counts..." Tommy said. "This one..."

With that Tommy let loose with a hay-maker punch that Dominic caught, having seen it coming, but before he could react, Tommy slipped under him, behind him and in one decisive move grabbed Dominic by the head, and one vicious twist, broke the Italian's neck, his lifeless body falling to the floor.

It was over. A stunned silence hitting the crowd as Tommy fell to his knees over the now dead body of his opponent, tears streaming down his face. Slowly, turning to the crowd, his face a bloody mess he screamed....

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED??? IS THIS WHAT YOU ALL WANTED????"

The familiar smell of oil and dust, the gas lights burning it away into the familiar acrid smell, it never lasted long but in a way, it was pleasing. Reminding victor that each morning the world was the same, well each day it was not it. It was droll, catatonic, and stagnant to itself and never moving forward to progress of the future, perpetually silent so much that it screamed in his ears. Unhelpful the dim walls and corridors of the manse ones that twisted this way and that to him, never leading anywhere but to an end he could feel but not see. Gone were the days of perpetual music and parties, of trumped up so called nobles and their throngs of clamoring worshipers. All things stood empty since then but this was his choice, or was it? Was it truly his whim that caused this silence? On the other hand, was it that day?

"Victor come to the chamber, the master calls." A gaunt maid stood there in the door to the study, sweat beading on her forehead, a slave to her work.

He waved her away, vision hazy, awash with the fog of the bourbon he had been bathing his liver in. his cuff had been stained with it, a deep brown richness on the snow white sleeve of his so called gentleman's blouse. Pants in the same condition as the rest of him, ponytail disheveled and loose, he had not slept in days not since the master fell ill. Alternatively, was he ill at all? He could not remember anymore, he had been buried alive each day only to be pulled to daylight again over and over through stacks of parchments. The workings never ended it seemed, letters, statements, endless and paltry things he cared nothing for but oh, how the master did.

That man was obsessed but he was at the same time victor's obsession, he lived for him but did the master do the same? Victor was sure he did he was convinced, why else would he be so loyal to him? Or was it something else? Did he just have that much power over him? No victor thought again, no I came willingly I wanted to do this I am only helping him I am only happy by being here.

The halls were the same when he left the study, vacant nearly as lifeless as the city itself; a window he passed tapped a nonsense rhythm of rain. How long had it been raining? It felt like an eternity, perhaps it would wash this city clean of its filth, that is why the master was ill, those people outside. Their stupidity was killing him, their foul lives and the endless circles they traveled, they made it stagnant. The master was a brilliant man and stagnation was his death yet he lived by stagnation for he was the one frozen in time. Those dirty fools…

The chamber was the opposite of the rest it seemed to flood with light and purity and at the center in a specially constructed chair with spoke wheels. That red color it framed the dark lightly bearded master so well with his long hair framing the olive skin. The once powerful man sat there in his pathetic sickness, changed was he in a way victor did not wish to know or recognize.

"Victor, you came, I'm so pleased, bring your face to me so that I may gaze you clearly, handsome ward that I know you."

"Yes my master"

Victor crossed the room and knelt before the chair, the master leaned down hazed eyes could not see so well since he fell ill. Brushing a long blonde bang away from the pale porcelain skin with a wiry finger, the hand then cupped the cheek. "Eyes to me my ward."

One green orb and one blue looked up simultaneously and the master smiled and bit his lip with a pointed canine "lovely as you are, wild like your birth yet loyal like your breed. Lupus de" he let go of the cheek after calling him the wolf of god. How victor despised that title, but he would not argue it, not again. "You do not wish to look upon me? You keep your eyes down from me; you shame yourself and me by not adoring me now."

It was true, he was ashamed that the master was frail now not the once powerful man who chained him, but those chains were invisible but he still loved always the same. "No master, I cannot, you shame yourself by being this way." The man smiled and sat back, the chair creaked "that mouth of yours, always filled with sweetened malice, if it is not filled with flesh." He chuckled some and it followed by a rattling cough. "Lupus de and a whore for a lover. Bound and unbound. I may be weak dear victor but you still remain my love and a slave to it as you are."

"Yes master so it hurts me, but my pain is yours, just as my love."

"Your love…you say it like you mean it, but I know you do what you do, dear victor…now go fetch the kit, master needs your life and youth again."

Without pause, he left the room to fetch the bleeding kit; he had not the strength to do it the natural way, to taste his flesh as he once did. "Victor…wait" he stopped mid-step in the hall next to another "why do you do this?"

"Because I love the master, you would let him die…wouldn't you Matthew?"

Hazel eyes creeped past disheveled auburn bangs to take in the messy visage of the one closest to their benefactor. "It is time to, how long has he been this way? You only let him suffer on and on, your so called love poisons him, if we would simply let him slip away we would be free." There was always a grain of truth to Matthews words that much victor could never deny but it hurt him. It hurt him in a way that he could not understand "silence your jealousy, you just wish it was you, to swoop in like a pure dove at the last breath and save him instead of me."

"No I simply think that it is the course of nature, I want him to be free, but you only want to keep him bound to you, you needful thing, you harlot for his heart. He doesn't love you, he poisons you with words and you drink them up like a butterfly teasing a flower for its nectar."

"You wouldn't dare tell him those things you say to me. Not in his presence would you ever be so vile to me."

"You think me so vile when all I say is truth, you should be free just as I, yet he binds you here, say that you would not be happier to live your life outside of him? Those fettered things shouldn't hold one like you victor, it's inhumane."

"What you say is poison, you just want him dead cause of your jealousy of him."

"I simply wish the cycle to move forward as it should."

Victor could not take much more of this banter he stomped away with the kit in hand, back to the room he made it and once more knelt at his master's chair. Soon enough he had drained what seemed a full two pints into a chalice. "Here master" the chalice fit into the wiry grasp filled with the dark life of his own body, he teetered a little, he would have to eat but it could wait. His master needed him now and his care. Gulps were taken then a breath then more and a long sigh; he reached up with a clean white handkerchief and dapped away the red that dribbled from one corner of the mouth. "Victor your love is endless, and my constitution thanks you for your gift."

"I give everything to you; it is my duty, and my life to do so."

"That it is, always knowing your place unlike others."

"Like Matthew?"

"Ah quick to single him out aren't you?"

"He wants you to die, to leave us, to leave me, he says it's natural."

"Natural? Yes but what am I but unnatural by those sniveling masses that walk the streets?"

"It is only what they do not know, just like me."

"Yes you yourself would be unnatural, dear lupus de"

Such was truth here too; would he never be able to disguise it? Though being here was its disguise, the skin he wore was a lie for the real thing that lay beneath. Like his master, he was a creature, or so they called him, and those like him that slipped between the mists and folds of legend. Legends though are dead things, he however was alive, his master was alive or was he really if he so needed the life of others. Though humanity itself existed on feeding on the lives of other things so there was nothing wrong.

"You have been swallowed by thought again, go and eat…ill join you later"

Victor snapped back to reality "yes sir" he exited a little more slowly than he had entered. He went to his study to eat, it was where he was taking his meals all the time, he didn't care for the room he had been given anymore, the memories were strong and the fact that Matthew had moved to a room across from his own.

Tapping on the frame of the door "again victor why won't you just agree with me, it is the natural course." Not this again, it was endless… "Because it is not right to take his life."

"Life? How is he alive? Does his heart beat as yours? As mine?"

"He is alive because he walks talks and knows the world; it is not a heartbeat that defines his life Matthew!"

"So he is a memory then, and even memories must fade victor, you are a shadow of yourself because you do everything for him."

He let the fork down to the pewter plate with a clatter "Matthew you know nothing but old memories, you went and saw the world and returned, you are not of this house, not like I am."

"And you are not of this house either…you are an object, needing to be free but even then you would chain yourself. Stop this nonsense of extending the inevitable! Let him go and be instead of this day to day suffering!"

"He will come back from this! Do not tell me it is wrong to save him!"

"He cannot be saved and neither can you for this victor, it is a crime of nature to belay him to this existence which he so calls life."

"He can be saved, and I will do it no matter how many times you tell me otherwise Matthew!"

Hazel orbs took in the distraught body language of the normal serene victor once more "somewhere in you victor you know I'm right, it's what we were taught long ago, that when the heart leaves then so dies the life." He turned and sauntered away, he needed to reach through to victor, to free him of this pain, a constant and useless struggle that only caused him to suffer alongside the master.

He wouldn't listen to that, he would keep his master alive no matter the cost, he was greater than himself he would likely one day change the world. Great things, was that not enough reason to save him? That and the heart that always uttered its needs clung to the master, as he was his own life and pulse.

Those memories, and that day, it was the end of things of life of himself. The horrid day Matthews plan succeeded and he was left to this house alone. No matter his protection, he had failed so he remained in the manse, with the dust and memories. Like a relic, he remained behind when all others wafted away like dandelion seeds in the summer breeze. Here though it remained stillness like a winter's morning. Just the lupus de and the ashes of his once beloved master. No longer could he save the life he once cherished above his own. Therefore, he would wait for his own end, no matter how long he would remain in the darkness like the one that swallowed all he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom