Unspecified ɪ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ | doubling | dark romance

Currently reading:
Unspecified ɪ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ | doubling | dark romance

BitterCinderella

❛ shotguns and roses make a deadly potion ❜
Local time
Today 11:16 AM

banner.png

Hi! Welcome to my search thread. Everything you need to know about my roleplay wants/preferences/etc. will be down below, though you are always welcome to ask me questions! Hope to hear from yall!

• I'm a full time nurse. Roleplaying is my escape. I've been writing for a long time, and I want to enjoy this. I'm almost always around for ooc chatter, but I usually do not respond to the rp daily. I try to post a couple times a week, because I work and have other things going on IRL.
• I'm a fairly detailed writer and I expect quality from the people I RP with. I'll usually write a few paragraphs per person per response; I do not do one liners.
• ALL of my plots are tweakable! I'm also open to plot suggestions!
• Don't be selfish. This RP is not just about you.
• I'm looking to double! I play females in mxf pairings, but if we're doubling, I'll happily do (or at least attempt) whatever pairing type you want.
• Romance = yes. I love including it, along with other themes! Action, adventure, drama, angst... I love a well rounded story.
• Talking in OOC is awesome. I do have a discord if you're interested in that, though any roleplaying will take place here, on the site.
• I have a few preferred face claims for guys, so please let me know if you're interested in seeing them. :) No pressure to use them at all though! Realistic only.
• Story will ALWAYS be more important to me than smut. If you're looking to just get your rocks off, I'm not your girl. I want to write a story, and if smut happens to be included, so be it. It's like real life- I want the chemistry to be right.

Alright, I think that about covers it! I'll post a list of pairings and fandoms I might be into, but please remember you are always welcome to SUGGEST.

money-crime-mafia-boss-aesthetic-inspiration.gif

FANDOMS ღ
Note: The person in brackets is who I'm looking to play against.
Aladdin [OC]
Beauty & The Beast [OC (beast)]
The Covenant [OC]
FFX/FFX-2 [Gippal, Shuyin, OC]
The Flash [Jay/Hunter/Zoom]
H2O: Just Add Water [OC]
The Little Mermaid [OC]
Labyrinth [Jareth]
Peter Pan [OC]
Sailor Moon [Prince Diamond]
Vampire Diaries [Klaus]

PAIRINGS ღ
Sister x brothers best friend (etc...)
Girlfriend x boyfriends brother (etc...)
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Werewolf x Human
Gifted Human x Supernatural
Witch x Supernatural
Witch x Witch Hunter
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Angel x Demon
Demon x Mermaid
Supernatural x Human
Rich x Poor
Popular x Non-popular
Good girl x bad boy
Stalker x Stalked
Kidnapper x kidnapped
Singer x Fan/non-fan
Princess x Guard
Forbidden Love
Love Triangles
Arranged Marriage
Fake Relationship

Hands-on-neck-choking-dark-romance-aesthetic.gif

PLOTS ღ
Indebted
[MC] has lived a pretty normal life. Good family, good job, money in the bank. Everything is going great for her, until her 25th birthday, when her father tells her he has an announcement to make. Enter [YC]. As it turns out, [MC]'s family is in debt, and she is to be given to [YC] for him to own, as payment. She isn't the first; this has been going on for generations. She had no idea, and now she has to deal with [YC] and the realization that her life is no longer her own.

Runaway
[YC] is a demon prince on the run. Son of satan himself, due to take over one day. But he doesn't want that, so he ran away to earth. He's been on the run for a long time, and one day, his running brings him to a small town where he hopes to blend in. [MC] lives in this town. She's a normal human girl— so she thinks. [YC] can sense that there is something different about her. As he tries to investigate, the tracker demons catch up to him, and he's forced to grab [MC] and go back on the run. How will they deal with each other?

Things That Go Bump In The Night
[MC] is out late one night, probably doing things she shouldn't be doing. [YC] is also out late— getting dinner. He's a vampire, out for a late night feeding. Somehow, [MC] catches [YC] in the act. Of course, [YC} can't just let her go and run her mouth, so he takes [MC] somewhere where he can figure out his next step.

Owned
Things have changed. Vampires run the world. They came out of hiding, and started enslaving the humans. Most places are run down; anywhere nice is a great place to get caught by a vampire. [MC] has been on the run all her life. [YC] is a powerful vampire, out one day at an auction to pick up a new servant. [YC] spots [MC] and is instantly intrigued. So he purchases her.

Bound
[MC] was born to be a hunter. Not of game, but of vampires (or other supernatural creature). It's the only life she's ever known, and she's determined to be good at it. [YC] is a vampire (again, or another being), who lives his life with a blatant disregard for hunters. Whether he outright flaunts he's a vampire to them, or tries to avoid them, is up to you. Our characters meet (I was thinking in some sort of occult shop), and somehow, one (or both) of them set off a curse that ties their lives together. If one dies, the other dies, as well. Now they have to figure out how to break it, without killing the other in the process?

Dreamworld
MC and YC are connected through their dreams. Whatever happens in those dreams is up to us, but there comes a point when one or both of our characters want more. Does the other reciprocate? What happens when they do find each other in real life? [will likely need to be integrated with another plot]
My Brother's Debt
[MC]'s brother is in debt to a local gang, and he's the only person who knows just how far in debt he is. [YC] is the leader (can be second in command or something different) and he, along with a few other members, come to collect his debt. MC comes home just in time to see them beating her brother to within an inch of his life, and before she can stop herself, she throws herself in front of the only family she has left. In exchange for clearing his debt and his name with this gang, she gives herself to YC, to work for him/do what he wants for x amount of time (determined by us).

Kidnapped on a Cruise
MC and YC happen to be on the same cruise, for whatever reason. They can be strangers, or past lovers, or anything we want. Either way, they end up meeting/befriending the other/reuniting, and everything is fine at first. Until YC basically flips the script and takes MC hostage aboard the ship.

More to Life
MC is engaged (or married, haven't decided yet) to her high school sweetheart. They have been together for years, and are overall happy. But lately, MC has been wondering... is she missing out on anything by getting married so young? Her fiance is great, but... is there more to life? Enter YC, the resident bad boy who can open her eyes to a whole new world. (Cookie if you get the reference on that line XD)

Innocence Lost
A gang member, [YC] is building his way up the food chain, so to speak. He wants to become the next leader when the time is right. He does everything that is asked of him. One day, he's told to rob a shop on the outskirts of town. Well, [MC] is the one in the shop the day he has to rob it. Guns blazing, [YC] charges in, but he isn't expecting [MC] to retaliate. He has orders to get the money and go, and a strict no kill and no abduction order. When [MC] pulls off [YC]'s mask, he knows he can't leave her, so he is forced to take her with him, as sirens are already on their way.

Bodyguard
[MC] is an up and coming pop star (or some variation of). [YC] is her new bodyguard, hired to keep an eye on her as she's been known to cause trouble. Her previous bodyguards were either too soft or gave up, so it's up to the new bodyguard (YC) to make sure she stays safe. ((Side note: This is very bare bones; we can definitely tweak/add details!))

Waking Up In Vegas
It's prom night. [MC] is with her friends, having the time of her life. They decide to go to Vegas, where she meets [YC]. He's older, sexy, and has a motorcycle. She has the night of her life, drunk and in love with life. [YC] suggests, more like dares [MC], that they go to the chapel and get married. Of course, her drunk brain thinks that's a great idea. So off to the chapel they go. Eventually, [MC] returns to her hometown with her friends, probably the next morning after a long night with her husband. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? Well, years down the road, [MC] wants to get married and settle down, for real. However, first she must return to Vegas and hope she can find the man she married on prom night and tell him she wants a divorce. [YC] is still with his motorcycle gang, suave and sexy as ever. Unswayed, she insists on the divorce that he doesn't seem to want.

Faking It
[A] is a bit of a nerd, not necessarily in the glasses wearing i-like-algebra way, but she's always put school and responsibilities first. Her sister, not so much. But when her sister proposes they go into business together, A decides to give it a shot against her better judgement. Fast forward a few months, and their business is already failing. A does everything while her sister parties it up, and rarely shows up to actually to her job. Enter B. He's someone that A and her sister know from high school, though they were never close as A and B couldn't get along for more than a few seconds at a time. Well things have definitely changed-- B took over the family business (or made one of his own, got a good job, etc.) and makes bank now. He happens upon their failing business and offers A an offer she can't refuse-- he'll help pay their back debt, if she signs a contract that she'll be his 'slave' for the next 3 months. Go to functions with him, act as his girlfriend if he needs it, cleans his house (though he does have a lady for that already), etc. It's a terrible option for A, but she doesn't want to go bankrupt because of her sister, so she agrees.

bondage.gif

REVERSE HAREM ღ
Sooo a couple of things, first.

♢ Yes, I will admit this is a guilty pleasure rp right off the bat. I started one with someone else and it kinda fell through (I think?) and now I really wanna do one. xD

♢ This is a literate/advanced roleplay. I consider myself to be in that level not because I'm Shakespeare and not because I write a novel per post, but simply because I am descriptive in my posts and always give my partners something to work with. I expect the same back.

♢ I'm going to be a bit picky about my partner for this. Since you're going to be playing multiple guys, I need to know you can make different personalities, etc.

♢ On that topic, I CAN double for you if you'd prefer. (Meaning I play a girl for your multiple guys, and you play a girl I'll play multiple guys for).

♢ DM's or threads are fine with me, and I do have discord for OOC chat if you want.

♢ You HAVE to be understanding that I have a life outside of this site and roleplaying. That doesn't mean I don't care about our RP, it just means I may not be able to respond everyday. Do NOT bug me for replies unless a reasonable amount of time has passed. Use your judgement.

♢ Do I even have to say that romance will be a part of this?

♢ Het couples are my fave, though I can do mxm or fxf for you if we're doubling. Realistic pictures only. Supernatural themes are my jam, though I can do realistic too, just depends on the plot.

Ideas for Settings, Characters, etc.

♤ vampires and a human
♤ werewolves and a human
♤ witches/gifted humans
♤ demons and a human
♤ summertime (or reverse, winter)
♤ good x bad
♤ omg please please please suggest if you have any ideas!

Back
Top Bottom