MxM x+x» Dark, Dangerous, Deadly, Delicious : Come Write With Me «x+x

Currently reading:
MxM x+x» Dark, Dangerous, Deadly, Delicious : Come Write With Me «x+x

Stars Pierce Skin

You Should See Me In A Crown
Local time
Today 10:08 AM
Hello, everyone, I am looking for a roleplay writing partner or two. I hope some of you want to come out and play with me, please and thank you.

Well, let's kick this off: all RPs with me will be MxM.

The most important element to me is story. We are going to write an epic romance full of drama and adventure; there may be a smidge of sweet fluff but much more likely a dark and angst ridden ride with a possible tragic end. There will be violence to be sure. Smut and erotica? Oh yes, sex galore! but, story first! I love forbidden romances, I adore the hard stuff! Put my character through angst and danger and I will adore you, and reciprocate.

I might write one paragraph, or seven, and expect the same: whatever fits the scene. I try to note the spell checker and mind my grammar, and basic care with your English is all I ask in return. Please post at least every other day for the most part, and I will do the same, again.

No violations of the ToS, of course. And no scat, hard torture/mutilation (as a sexual fetish), macro/micro, mpreg, furries, or anything else either of us decide is gross/unacceptable. I don't have a violence/gore limit. I am fine with dubcon but not too fond of noncon unless you convince me it's necessary to the plot.

I can't bear writing slice-of-life; it bores me to tears, with a few exceptions (mafia/gangsters and anything with serial killers/psychos on the run sort of things.) All of my other roleplays are fantasy of some sort. So let's cover the genres:
° High Fantasy
° Medieval Fantasy
° Victorian Fantasy
° Other Historical Fantasy
° Modern Fantasy
° Sci-fi
° Post-apocalyptic
° Dystopia
° Supernatural
° Fandom

Fandom? I have certain fandoms which I like to borrow the settings and basic storylines, but then create my own OCs to play in those fandom 'verses with; I don't play canons. So, which fandoms thrill me kill me?
° Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
° Bleach
° My Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
° Death Note
° White Wolf's Old World of Darkness: Vampire the Masquerade
° White Wolf's Old World of Darkness: Changeling the Dreaming
° Game of Thrones
° Bright
° The Walking Dead
° The Hunger Games
° The Host
° The Matrix
° Transcendence

I am open to all of these ideas, all of the pairings that can be conjured therein. I am very flexible. What I am most interested in, however, are the following pairings, with MY preferred role listed FIRST:
° vampire x vampire
° vampire x were/shifter
° fae/changeling x fae
° dark fae x vampire
° yokai x yokai
° ghost x human
° serial killer x serial killer
° experiment/hybrid/test subject x creator/scientist
° mental patient x doctor

My favorite author is Stephen King, and I would definitely like to write a roleplay in one of his book settings.

Some basic plot ideas:
1.) Two princes are forced/ordered into an arranged marriage to unite rival kingdoms. But, for a twist, they are also locked up in the Internia, a grand manor that has seemingly endless rooms, each with it's own challenge to overcome, each with it's own magical treasure to reap if one wins through. Their parents want these treasures, too. But, is there truly no escape? Will the princes fall in love? I envision power struggle dynamics, and romance growing where no one thought it would. My Prince character for this is also a semi-powerful mage, so yours can be whatever you want, within reason.

2.) This is inspired by 'Year One'. One day, people began to fall ill, more and more of them, a mutating antigen flu that actually has an airborne transmission vector. Soon it became apparent that most everyone got the flu, and most everyone died. The end of human society if not humanity. Around 85 percent of everyone was dead, after. This flu also crossed the blood barrier in the brain, where in those who became ill and survived it created interesting mutations that activated latent psychic abilities and left

I prefer, by the way to play switch characters who aren't always bottoms or tops. I don't really feel the whole BDSM ethos. If you want my character to bottom, ask me, but I don't write straight out doms.

My kinks are pretty vanilla: rough sex, rough oral, hair pulling, scratching, biting. Guys with piercings and tattoos. Kinky boots! Nothing too extreme... I like to play and play versa skinny tough guys and powerfully muscled ones, but not into the femme ones much really with the exception of the Sidhe Fae that I play {tall/willowy/lithe/stunningly beautiful... & still tough as nails}...

I prefer to play via PM, thread is acceptable if my partner wishes, anything else, please ask.

So, thanks for reading my little ramble here, and if you are interested, please shoot me a PM and Let's Do This!

Back
Top Bottom