MxM Ya'll Vibing ??

mavericks

Your Delinquent
Local time
Today 1:22 PM
Hey, I'm K !!
Eastern Daylight Time, (GMT-4)
Updated 07 / 08 / 2021

Hey, hows it's going!? Jumping right into this I guess ... I consider myself a literate roleplayer and I expect my partners to be able to match my length, which is anywhere from four to ten paragraphs depending on what is discussed beforehand; however, if you're stuck or feel like i'm getting carried away don't hesitate in letting me know okay ?? I totally understand everyone loses muse, so just keep an open line of communication with me and all will be fine. I do expect some semblance of effort from those I write with however, including good grammar and spelling. Once again, I understand everyone makes mistakes and if they're few and far in between it isn't a problem in simply overlooking them because I'm not perfect by any means lmao. I generally write mxm but will dive into mxf and fxf with the right people ( though i have a hard time portraying a male in mxf, i would be willing to try if someone gives me the chance to experiment and make mistakes along the way !! ) As a forewarning I do write darker themes, and will introduce them to most threads so if that's not your cup of tea i'm not your gremlin. I do, however, have my hard no's and included in that list is: furries, anthro's, scat, vore, incest, age-play, and pedophilia. Please do not force something i'm uncomfortable with onto me, or you'll be hard pressed to ever get a reply from me. Everything else is up for discussion, so im me and we can get to talking !! As for ' kinks ' involved in written smut, it changes up with the characters I write so basically just fuck around and find out ?? ♥ I'm not particular with genre or specific pairings, and below i'll have two cuts representing a. ORIGINAL plot ideas set in a world created by me and b. CANON plot ideas set in a world previously created ( fandom ideas, basically. ) If you find anything you're interested in / would like to give a go please don't hesitate in im'ing me c: seriously, message me, I promise I don't bite.

Eat Your Heart Out, Clever Boy • MC is a young adult who had previously been raised in foster care. He has a bad attitude, has had an even worse life and tends to find solace in numerous vices such as alcohol, drugs, and casual sex. He is constantly running intro trouble with the law, albeit misdemeanors and nothing quite serious yet, the local precinct is just waiting for the day he's bound to snap. YC is a new police officer on the job, bright eyed and bushy tailed whilst looking to prove himself in the eyes of his superiors. When MC is brought in after getting into a fight at a local bar, said superiors shove the responsibility of admitting him into the system and watching him for the night in the drunk tank to YC. Scut work, at best. But the moment our characters lock eyes, it's recognition at first glance. They used to be the best of friends back in high school, until YC confessed to mine and MC disappeared into thin air the next day. Where is this fated encounter bound to go?

Temptation Corp • MC is a brand new model and cam boy for a on the rise erotica company looking to stake their claim in the community, hired after his faceless only fans gained him tens of thousands of followers within the first few months, the owner of the company is YC's best friend who begs them to take a few photo shoots with their new talent so he doesn't have to dish out more money than necessary. When our characters meet on the set, however, there's more chemistry than anyone expected and MC is finding it increasingly difficult to keep his hands to himself. [ For this plot i'm looking for YC to be at the very least a shy / introverted top as MC is a power bottom who likes to take control of his partners !! There is more to the plot line, but it will be smut heavy to start out . ]

Ghost Loved • MC has never really been into religion, but his mother practiced the Shinto Religion and since her death he's avoided shrines like the plague. Until one day he accidentally gets lost and finds himself running across what looks to be a broken down and decrepit shrine. Fascinated in its state, MC begins to explore the shrine only to run into another who he assumes is the shrines protector or someone there to clean it up some; but it's really YC, the deity of said shrine long forgotten and angry. Until, of course, this strange sad boy who doesn't believe in the gods begins to frequently visit just to see him and things begin to change for the both of them.

And Then They Were Roommates MC is down on his luck, moving to a nearby city for a job opportunity and with little money he just barely snags a room to stay in while he's there with a rando he barely knows. He's never lived with roommates before, so it'll definitely be a new experience. Especially when he meets YC, the new roommate who also so happens to be MC's childhood bully. MC, far less sensitive than he was as a young teen, refuses to succumb to YC's bullshit all over again and they butt heads regularly. In MC's opinion, revenge is best served cold, and multiple times.

Haikyuu !! TIME SKIP ONLY, college volleyball centered and slice of life romance vibes.
- oc x canon
- oc x oc
- oikawa x iwa
- suga x daichi
- Tsuki x Kuroo
- Kenma x Kuroo
- Bokuto x Akaashi

Naruto • Blank period and on.
- oc x oc
- oc x canon
- naruto x sasuke
- naruto x gaara
- lee x gaara

BNHA • Adult ships or time skip only !!
- oc x oc
- oc x canon
- Deku x Bakugo
- Hawks x Dabi
- Deku x Todoroki
- Denki x Kirishima

Harry Potter Adults or time skip only !!
- oc x oc
- oc x canon
- Harry x Draco
- Remus x Sirius
- James x Sirius

Last edited:
Bump, about to have a ton of free time on my hands 😌

Back
Top Bottom