Unspecified Yeah

Currently reading:
Unspecified Yeah

gayboyuwu

Village Idiot
Local time
Today 9:50 AM
So like? I just kinda want to rp or something. I have a crossdressing neko and he's not like? Your normal neko oc he has a normal, not extremely tragic backstory and all that. He's a dick and also a huge ass bottom.

I kinda want some MxM but I'm always open to some FxM but like? Basil is a huge ass bottom so YC should probably be dominant in bed. There doesn't have to be smut, but for smut my limits are pretty standards like no bathroom play and all of that. I have a few plots but I'm always down if you have something in mind? Just hit me up.

Also I suck at replying so it I take too long to reply just send me a message and I'll go faster.

received_412235019541863.jpeg

Thats and image of Basil and idk how to do a spoiler thing on mobile so I'll send a bio in pm. Thanks for reading.

I'd like to hear your plot ideas.
Okay so I'm pretty open to any ideas but I'm kinda down for stuff like Boss X Employee, nightclub scenes, first date stuff, pretty generic stuff. We can take these admittedly generic plots and make them our own if you want, but I'm also up for other plots!!

Oh finally you're here bitch! You gotta dollar? So I can go get a slushie. You're fucking lying! Lemme see, open your purse! I see it right there, give it! Ugh, just for today!

Back
Top Bottom