Staff member
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 1:02 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I've been running tabletop RPGs for over 40 years. Started when I was a wee babe and never stopped.

I'd like to run some solo play by post RPGs here on the forum.
One player - You. You're responsible for the story's protagonist.
One GM - Me. I'll run most everything else.

Not to say you can't write secondary characters or add to the story. I love that. It's just your character is the main spotlight character for the tale

So, what games am I willing to run?

I know a lot of RPGs. Dungeons and Dragons with many of its spin-offs. Various horror games from Call of Cthulhu to Vampire the Masquerade. Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Mutants and Masterminds, Cypher System, Savage Worlds, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and many more.

Basically, if you have a genre you like, I can probably suggest a game.

Will we actually use the system?

Sure, even if it's just to serve as a baseline for what your character can do. If you're new to tabletop games, I'll help you. It's fine. They aren't that complicated.

(Okay, some are, but we'll only play one of those if you really want to.)

This is an adult forum, will there be sexy times?

Entirely up to you. If you want to seduce a barmaid or bed your vampiric blood donors, we'll go there with the level of detail or fade to black you want. It's one of the things we'll talk about as we set up a game.

So, if you're interested in setting up a one on one RPG inspired game with me, drop me a PM. We'll see what we can come up with.

I currently have a Call of Cthulhu horror game and a D&D fantasy game in planning, so the experiment looks to be working.

God it's tempting, just because this sounds so different to what I've done before. But I have almost no experience with this types of games :(

You don't need experience. Just an interest.

If you are still open for prompts/ideas, I've got a few that I've been looking to do. I've done a fair number of RPGs, but one or two of the ideas I've got I've not been able to find the right game or system for them.

Message me with your ideas.

Back
Top Bottom