You encountered a wild KaitWink!

Currently reading:
You encountered a wild KaitWink!

KaitWink

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 12:34 AM
Hey all, I'm KaitWink (I do also go by K, if you'd prefer.) I'm 27 and have loved role-playing since... well, I don't even remember when. It's been a long time! I love all sorts of roleplays: realistic, fantasy, AU, and so on. The only thing is, I am 100% NOT open to smut. At all. I haven't been an active roleplayer in quite some time but I have missed it and hope I am not too rusty, though it may take a while to get back into the swing of things! If you have an idea you'd like to possibly write out with me, just let me know! I do have a little one who takes up quite a bit of my time, so if I respond too infrequently I apologize but life happens! Especially since we will be moving soon (and quite a large move, at that.) I'd love to meet some people! I'm much less awkward online than I am in person; however, I can't say I'm perfectly normal online either I suppose that's all, as far as introductions go. I can't wait to join in and role play with some of you.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Sanctum! Good luck on the move and if you ever want to give an rp a try feel free to hit me up on here. I'm usually popping in a few times a day to check on things so it shouldn't take me too long to respond to anything!

Welcome to the Sanctum! Good luck on the move and if you ever want to give an rp a try feel free to hit me up on here. I'm usually popping in a few times a day to check on things so it shouldn't take me too long to respond to anything!
Thank you! Goodness knows I'm going to need as much luck as I can with the move. It will be the second time moving from one country to another and it's no less stressful than the first! Feel free to message me if you'd like to RP as well, I do most anything excluding smut lol.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend! Loving that Aqua display photo. Kingdom Hearts is my favourite video game series. I loved the 3rd installment. Worth the 14 years it took to get it.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend! Loving that Aqua display photo. Kingdom Hearts is my favourite video game series. I loved the 3rd installment. Worth the 14 years it took to get it.
Thank you! I love KH so much. I have a full sleeve tattoo with Anti-Aqua as the main feature. My opinion on the 3rd one is so-so, but mostly amazing! Just a few disappointments for me, that's all. I'm waiting on that DLC.

Hello! im also new to the site but not roleplay. Good luck with your move!! i hate having to move until it comes to decorating my new area thats always fun! ive never left the country though so i envy you.

Th
Hello! im also new to the site but not roleplay. Good luck with your move!! i hate having to move until it comes to decorating my new area thats always fun! ive never left the country though so i envy you.
Thanks, haha. We moved from US to Korea and now we are going home to the US so hopefully it is easier this time!

Back
Top Bottom