Any You looking for someone? Like Me?

Currently reading:
Any You looking for someone? Like Me?

Zone Tan

Thread the Needle
Local time
Today 9:23 AM
I like it dark. Mysterious. You get mixed up with me, and it becomes a game. I keep secrets even out of character, only to reveal them later. I like sci fi. I enjoy Realistic/modern settings with a mix of other genres. Romance creates spice, and I'll play male or female. I don't play very many Canons, mostly OC's. Joker is the only main Canon I play, but I can play others to add more meat to the story.

Along with this is, no God modding. I can recognize this even when we keep plots and whatnot secret. This means that somwhere along the way, there MUST be a reasonable explanation. If not, you will be suspected of God modding.

Relationships and love are nice to add to an rp, but as the main course? I can't. It's like a bowl of sugar with a little oatmeal added instead of the other way around. sure it's sweet, but it gets old after the first couple spoons.

Torture is just an additive. Like romance. It's merely a side effect but very effective, the result of the story, and not the main course. The thing is that deaths and putting a character through pain can be very graphic and while it isn't specifically aimed for, there is always a chance that there will be something horrific. I let the story take us places. If it is most likely going to happen in real life, then there's no reason it won't happen here.

I like action, suspense. I like to shock my readers and in order to do so I need the freedom to play with my toys as I see fit.

Also, I am a bit ADD. While my intro posts may be lengthy, my main rp posts tend to be no more then a few paragraphs long at the most and a few sentences long at the least.
If your posts are long, I may be slow to digest it. The smaller it is, the more likely I am to not miss something important when I respond and I'll be able to respond faster. But let's avoid single sentence responses please.

If it's lengthy, I challenge you to throw in some humor (narrative style, a rediculous character, etc), or make it thought provoking.

Do you like me now?

Last edited:
Top Priority Roleplay Ideas
Relklym, it has potential for dark and is meant to have action and romance developed as well. In fact our characters are reincarnated for a particular reason, only they don't know why.
My character is a Daimun (demon) while yours is a pirate captain. You didn't gain your position easily, in fact you started out as a cabin girl being raised by the former Captain Sorrellus Gulb.

But while everyone went ashore to get wasted and layed, one of the crew members, a grey elf, had shown you how to fire a gun.
You trained yourself, then one day challenged the man when it was heard he intended to sell you off. You fought and killed him with his own gun-- at the cost of an eye and an arm.
As a result of this, you earned your right as Captain, but created a lot of enemies with other pirates.

My character is male, but he ends up disguised as a girl while out and about, only revealing what he is during a fight, and he was sent to find you.

What do you think?
(CLOSED)

Detective Henry James King P.I. (YC) comes to Lockbridge City, Michigan originally on vacation and to visit with his grandpa, Murphy at the local senior center. But things take an interesting turn when a death occurs that no one can explain.

Along with this is a cussing ex-marine Cheif of police with a need to collect and cram sticky notes in her home, a cannibal with an ability to experience the memories of those he's eaten and a love for the right side of Twix, a human height reptile with a southern drawl who loves to drink and shoot pool, and an odd little black space ferret with a mischevious streak and ability to say one or two words at a time.

But this hasn't been the first death, nor is it the last. Hopefully they'll be able to figure out who or what's behind this before they themselves become victims.

2 years later, Henry (YC) is still living in Lockbridge. And murder has found its way back on the menu involving the fiance of a well known celebrity (for a playboy equivalent magazine) and an over-obsessed fan. But with the crazy guy saying one thing, the celebrity saying another, and three sets of fingerprints on the knife, this isn't gonna be easy.

More characters come into the fray as a car crash reveals an undercover AI who thought she was human the whole time up until then, and three criminals make themselves known by attacking federal buildings throughout the city, calling themselves Snake, Magma Bitch, and the Necromancer.

This time, the LCPD have their hands full.

Last edited:
I'm sort of interested in the Insanity RP, and find myself brainstorming possible scientific solutions...

Your approach and mindset is perfect for playing a character in this. besides, it is only natural that humans in a situation like this would try to figure it out and fix it.​
Shall we go into PMs for a discussion of minute details before we make something happen?

Back
Top Bottom