You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Currently reading:
You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Mazulla

Professional Lurker
Local time
Today 3:15 AM
Thought I'd start with a quote I like rather than a general hello. ;) (From The Witcher series)

I'm Mazulla, a fairly long-time writer/roleplayer; I think I began when I was 13-14, so, about half my life. Except, I may have taken a hiatus for about 5 years or longer from roleplaying, if you want to get technical. I'm here to get back into the swing of things again, but please forgive any rustiness while I dust off the cobwebs... It could be a while.

I enjoy fantasy/sci-fi in what I write. I'd say nothing over-the-top whimsical, but I like stories to have fantasy, supernatural, and/or sci-fi elements. Time periods vary, anything from medieval to futuristic. I like "darker" settings, such as apocalyptic, and I don't shy away from violence or death, though maybe not "Saw" level of gory. I'm okay with a bit of romance, but explicit sexual content is not my scene. Basically, everything in moderation.

My posts are usually about three paragraphs minimum, if not longer. I try to write with substance as much as possible, whenever possible. But there is always room for improvement and I'm hoping roleplaying again will keep me from stagnating.

Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom