MxM Zeta’s Partner Search!

Currently reading:
MxM Zeta’s Partner Search!

Local time
Today 5:07 PM
Looking for literate and long-term partners hopefully.
  • Alright, time to make it fancy.

I'm a fairly literate role player who enjoys a good story along with the smut. I love to talk with my partner beforehand to flesh everything out and get an idea of where exactly we are going with the plot. I'm a pretty chill and laid back person. I'd write more but I can't think of anything else to really say here.

I should mention, I say USUALLY bottom/sub or whatever term you prefer to use for bottom because that's what I'm more comfortable with. I can top on rare occasion, though I feel I'm not very good at it so I prefer not to.

Also, please do not reply to this thread. If you have inquiries or are interested in any of my plots just hit me up with a PM.
  • Here are the rules.
    • Third-Person Perspective, No First-Person.
    • Drawn Face Claims Only (I'm not comfortable using photos of real people for RP)
    • I am able to post daily but I'm not expecting the same. We all have lives after all.
    • Have decent grammar please. I just need to be able to understand what you are writing.
    • I expect at least two paragraphs from you. I need something to respond to and it is hard to go forward without help. Absolutely NO one-liners.
    • Please help with creating the story. While my plots may already have a world developed, there is always room for new things. I don't want to have to carry the entire story. If you are unsure about something just ask, I'm pretty chill.
    • Please be willing to play multiple characters. Not necessarily side pairings, but rather just side characters in general.
    If you want to drop please let me know. Or if there's something we could change up to keep the interest going let me know. Seriously, I'm not a very confident person to begin with and it's soul crushing to be wondering whether or not my partner is enjoying themselves. And on the flip side, if you need to take a break for real life reasons then let me know. It's fine, there's no real rush just let me know so I don't feel as if you dropped. We all got lives and sometimes that interferes with fun.
  • I play bottom-leaning characters. I have been trying to branch out into the switch territory to try my hand at topping on occasion but I'm not very good at it.

Things I'm Interested In
    Long-Term Roleplay, Adventure, Fantasy, Dark and Sweet, Magic, Original Characters, Multiple Characters, Story-Driven

Things I'm Not Interested In
    Slice of Life, One Shots, Toilet Stuff, Furs

• Fantasy
      Switch
      Character Development
      Foreplay
      Nipple Play
      Corruption
      Oral and Anal
      Slow Burn
      Story Driven
      Teasing
      Milking
      Multiple Orgasms
      Age Difference
      Sex Toys
      Adventure
      Sweet Doms

• Multiple Characters
      Hair Pulling
      Aphrodisiacs
      Body Hair
      Cum Addiction
      Exotic Cocks
      Human Cocks
      Light Cum Inflation
      Public Sex
      Rimming (Receiving Only)
      Tentacles

• Dirty Talk
      Real World Places
      Slice of Life
      Stomach Bulging

• First Person Perspective
      Scat, Watersports, Vore
      Furry (Like, animal Furry)
      Women, ect
      Forced Feminization
      IRL Pictures
      Cannibal as Main Character
  • Here will be some examples of my work. Don't feel pressured by some of them, my post length varies depending on my partner as well as inspiration.

From the looks of it this group had it pretty rough. Most looked haggard and thirsty, although water wasn't something Karlon had in excess either. To hear that they ran in the Blighted was no surprise to Pyre, he'd heard it all many times over. Sometimes they'd get single visitors who lost their entire group to the Blighted, but those were the ones to be extra wary of. Just a touch may not cause too much hard, but if a Blighted so much as cuts their victim enough to draw blood, it was safe to say they were probably not going to last.

Pyre had seen many undergo the change, and it was never pretty. The best thing to do for anyone who was hurt by the Blighted was to just end their life before the change happens. In Pyre's eyes it as the most merciful, to allow them the dignity of dying in a sane mindset. Not only that, but souls who succumb completely to this change might never be purified. Not for a long time at least. With each victim the Blighted's numbers rise, and it was a steadily growing problem.

"Well, I can't promise the best of arrangements considering most families share housing already, but I can at least try to give you a place to rest at ease. It's highly unlikely that it will rain tonight anyway. Haven't seen a spot of rain in quite some time." Pyre spoke up with a sigh. The lack of rain was troublesome. All life needed water, not just the crops. "I'd honestly welcome the rain, but I doubt we'll see it for at least another week."

At the offer of trade, Pyre nodded thoughtfully. "Like most settlements, we take Rubes or supplies." This was just to clarify they types of trading they'd be open to. He wouldn't take coins he couldn't use after all. After looking over the group one last time, Pyre turned and waved a hand to beckon them.

The strip of land leading to the village was wide enough for two wagons side by side. Up close the walls were rather imposing. Not many knew it, but beneath the wood was solid ground that rose up in a wall. It was thanks to Ragnarok's power that this was possible. The Divine Sword of Earth was a powerful one, even capable of limited terraforming. Many legends surrounding it say that it even has the power to cleave the very land. Pyre had Orion's help in creating these walls to better secure this settlement.

There were people bustling about their daily business as soon as they entered. One man who was rather burly in appearance had been waiting along with several others. "Travelers then?" the man asked for clarification. When Pyre nodded, the man looked them over. "I'll have no trouble on my watch." he warned rather sternly. "I'll have you know that we take our jobs very seriously. No theft or harassment, or there will be hell to pay, that much I can promise you."

"Enough Ran, I'm sure out visitors understand." Pyre spoke up while making a calming gesture. He turned to their visitors and smiled. "This way. There is room in the fields here for you." That said, Pyre lead them along to the fields where their crops were grown. Hordine potatoes for the most part, but there were a good portion of other things as well, primarily crops that were indigenous to the Demon Realm due to their ability to thrive in inhospitable climates.

There was a open area where there currently weren't any crops, and that was where he would have them settle for now. "I can't help but notice the state of your companions. I do hope they're being cared for." he spoke up, keeping a neutral tone devoid of how disgusted he was deep inside. Some of them looked like slaves, and it certainly wasn't an uncommon practice these days. "The water around this village is tainted, as you likely noticed. Do not drink from it even if you are thirsty. I think you'll find that we are rather welcoming to all, and I have a zero tolerance for any form of racism. You'll do well to remember that."

Pyre's face took on a pleasant look now and he smiled. "But where are my manners? My name is Pyre, and I'm the one in charge of this settlement. You claimed you wish to trade? What sort of goods are you looking for? Perhaps food and water for your comrades?" Pyre's voice was a deep yet smooth sound that was easy on the ears. If these comrades were indeed slaves, he would have to purchase one, at least if his assumption was correct.

As just as his beliefs may be, Pyre was not a god nor did he fancy himself as one. These times were troubled, and he couldn't be the judge jury and executioner of all who came through. He could tell that one of these travelers was the spirit he was looking for, and his eyes locked onto the violet eyes of the one he suspected that to be only momentarily before awaiting his visitor's answer.

Kaiser blinked. He wouldn't deny that Galen had a point. "You are correct, but I will not be dissuaded. To let you go would be welcoming investigations to my doorstep in the inevitable turn of events after your release. You'll tattle on me because you believe it the moral and just thing to do." he explained. Morality in general was in the eye of the beholder. Everyone had different views. "You speak of morality as if were a definitive concept." he countered. "To some, the morally just consequence for theft should be the loss of their hands. Others believe the just punishment to be life in prison. Some believe it 10 years, others believe it 2. With so many different views, who is to say exactly what is moral?" he asked with a raised brow. It was a silly concept. "Like all intelligent designs in this world, they weren't intended. We as humans evolved out of necessity. This evolution has made us capable of complex thought and society. Each society in this world has a different moral compass. Some societies believe women to be of lesser value and require that they hide their face and submit to men. Tell me Galen, how do you know which moral compass is the true one?" Feelings were irrelevant. Even courts decided to rule out of facts rather than sensation. Galen's morals were of a sensational kind.

After thinking for a moment, Kaiser shrugged. "I don't expect you to, no. But I expect you to be smart enough to know when you've been beat and simply go along with it. You can't tell me you have no self preservation instincts whatsoever." he said with a raised brow. If that were the case, then Galen was a defective human being. "Again, whether or not I am corrupt is completely irrelevant. The fact is that if I let you go, you will run off and tell the big bad scary cops what I'm doing. MY self preservation instincts say that this is a most undesirable outcome, and so I cannot let you go."

Kaiser decided that he was through trying to reason with the boy. "I am going to be very good to you today. I will present to you a choice of drugs. I will tell you their effects, and you can choose one. Experience for yourself what these concoctions can do. They are temporary and the choices I will give you have been used and proven, so it won't be a mystery." This said, the male walked off to he tray and opened a drawer that was padded with styrofoam and contained an assortment of vials that were labeled with numbers. He set them on the tray as he awaited Galen's response.

It didn't take long for them to get a rhythm started, Asimov's left hand steady but slow. Everything was quickly becoming too much for him. The sounds they made together, the way Rafael looked right now, he couldn't stop himself from speeding up. His length was dripping within his grasp, only aiding him in his pursuit of pleasure. Again he could hear that foreign word that he didn't quite understand, but judging from the way it was said, it wasn't very important.

Each time he felt that heat strike against his prostate only drove him higher. By now, Asimov was familiar with this. The fact that Rafael was moving faster, he tried to sync himself up with it, his hand gliding ever faster across his swollen flesh. He was so close. Another moan left him, his whole body wrung tight with desire. It only took a few more tugs before he managed to finish, his hand becoming a total mess. Rafael followed shortly after, and he was finally allowed to rest his leg.

Asimov was trying to catch his breath as he was pulled close, those words only making him groan. "Yes." was all he managed to say, his voice heated and breathless, although this time he pulled away a little and shoved Rafael back onto the bed. They were still connected, and Asimov spread his legs on both sides of Rafael's hips, his hands pressed down firmly on the others chest as he took a moment to compose himself while taking in the sight beneath him. It was simply a whim, but he leaned forward and sealed their lips with a kiss. All the while, he used his legs to lift up until only the tip remained. There was a pause and then he allowed gravity to pull him back down, feeling that thick heat filling him up with a moan.

His eyes were full of desire, deepening the kiss and he repeated the motion once again. His body shook a little as he continued, pushing back so he could look the other in the eyes. He impaled himself over and over, taking a pause each time to keep it slow, teasing. His hands raked across that broad and powerful chest, several angry red lines left in their wake. He hadn't quite broken the skin, but it was close.

Asimov's mind was swimming with thoughts about just how crazy he felt right now. After all, he had never imagined himself as the type to take control like this. Rafael's previous release made this a very easy task, easily sliding up and down his shaft. Each time he came down caused him to let out a small moan, that ring of flesh tightening a little each time he did this. He took a moment to lick his dry lips as he slowed down. "Do you want more?" he asked lightly, echoing the question from before.

Those are good examples of my work. Sometimes I post less and it's all really dependent on what's going on in the RP.

As for the NSFW type things, how detailed I am depends on my partners level of detail. I'm not comfortable going into tons of detail otherwise as I fear maybe my partner wouldn't want that much detail in such scenes.

• Apoc Universe Plots
    Modern Fiction, Supernatural Powers, Adventure, Many Varying Themes, ect.
    Modern Fiction plots that take place in one of my story worlds.
    YC can be whatever you want really as long as the main plot is loosely upheld. There is a lot to offer in terms of themes here.
    And again, nothing is final. I go overboard with detail in my ideas, but you can throw whatever twist you want on it. It's better when planned together. We can change the plot to better suit us, I'm cool with that.
    * Means it is a plot I'm currently interested in or craving, but I will do any of them.
    Below are just ideas. If you like the world and have a different idea you wish to pitch at me, feel free.

World Details for those who might be curious or feel they need more information. If you like the world but none of these plots interest you then I might be willing to work something out if you have an idea that may fit.

Picking up the Pieces (Open)
    Modern Fantasy, Hurt and Comfort, Dark and Sweet, Romance, Story Driven, ect.

This is a fluffier paring and considered my one true pairing. Based on one of the pairings in one of my own story universes since I'm craving this particular pairing, but I will dull it down to be easier to get into. I will love you if you accept this one even if it is a bit constrictive. It will take place after all the stories main events conclude simply to make it simpler. This just means minimal planning and not needing to know much beforehand. Did I say main story? HAH, I've never written a story. I only have a vague story that I never wrote because I'm terrible. XD

I will say, if you are willing to go with this, I will love you forever. I love getting into different ideas for these two, I feel they go very well together. The moment I decided to pair them I instantly loved them. However, I feel pairing them together on my own in a story is simply not going to help me flesh out the characters since there wouldn't be any element of surprise. It would be too perfect and possibly unrealistic if everything goes exactly the way I want it to after all.

The main idea:
    YC is living a normal life now that the war is over yet he never knew what became of Maverick after. One night at the bar he notices someone familiar and can't really believe his luck. A chance meeting. Maverick had been in town for no real reason, just one of his stops as he wanders around looking for a reason to live. Of course YC approaches casually so as not to startle him and maybe buys him a drink. They talk, and YC ends up offering to let him stay at his place for now.

The war is over of course, and YC struggles to figure out a way to integrate the young man into society, into a normal life. Most of all, he wants to keep him close so there won't ever be that uncertainty of whether or not he'd ever see him again. It could also be that YC has his own trauma and issues stemming from that supernatural war, so it could be a story of them both recovering from this if you want.

If you decide YC has been attracted for a few years, perhaps he doesn't ever say anything out of fear of permanently pushing Maverick away. We could come up with some situation which ends up revealing it however, and Maverick ends up reluctantly accepting this confession.

There are many ways we can go about it, it's up to preference. I'd say a slow burn story with vanilla kinks at the start unless you have other preferences.

YC
    An older man, possibly 30's to late 30's Maybe early 40's. Up to you really. Although in the past he wanted to be a father figure to Maverick he was largely rejected in that manner so he simply supported him from the side. He participated in the war years ago which was how he even met Maverick. He has a habit of smoking and used to be into tinkering with guns and the like, even going as far to create his own. Whether he still has that hobby or not is up to you. This is how I imagine him, but you may have a different idea in mind and that's okay too. Play him however you want since it's not a story created by the both of us if I make everything up myself.

Hell, you can make up all sorts of stuff about YC, there's a lot of things that are untold and will simply be up to you. Why is he single? How is the relationship between him and his son if he has one? What ever happened to his wife or boyfriend if he had one? Did they die, were they cheating on him? Maybe he was never married at all? What was his life like before the war? During the war? What kind of food does he like? Other hobbies? Maybe certain events of the war left him with mental scars? What does he do with his life now? Go crazy. It's your character after all, so make him your own.

Although it doesn't have to be extensively integrated, was one of the leaders of the group that opposed the Star Signs during the war and they eventually won, and that is pretty much how YC and MC known one another.

When he grew attracted to Maverick doesn't matter, it's up to you.

MC
    You don't even really have to read as it will be revealed over time. It's just there if you're curious.
    A 23 year old who has a lot of problems stemming from his past. Originally he was an experiment of Delta Union, albeit a failed one. He lost his memories in this experiment and was trained in combat at the age of 15 for use one the battlefield against the rebellious factions that opposed the Star Signs. This is where he met YC, who spared his life under the pretext that he was far to young to be wielding a gun to begin with. Although YC had encouraged a peaceful path for him, Maverick was unable to follow it due to his deep seated hatred for Sagittarius. To that end, he sought revenge and eventually achieved it, possibly at a very high price for him.

Maverick was so tunnel-visioned on his vengeance that he hadn't considered what would come after, even going as far as not caring if the vengeance killed him as long as he succeeded. Because of this, he lost any sense of direction and purpose after this vengeance had concluded. He helped with the rest of the war, but afterward he was left wandering aimlessly from place to place in search of something. What that something was, he didn't really know.

Hatred was all he'd known up until now, and although he has mellowed out of this cycle he is still lost. Anti-social to a fault, he only ever trusted YC and no one else. He's not as broken as he used to be, but he is still developing as his own individual fragment.

YC doesn't know this, but Maverick is one piece of someone who ceased to exist during the experiment. He split into three people who each embodied a part of who he originally was. Not even he knew this until very late in the war when Divine (one of the fragments) eventually tells him. This explains why he was so broken to begin with. Over all these years however, each piece has slowly developed into their own individual person. This means he will be capable of love if it is somehow shown to him. Only one of these fragments retains his memories, a childish one that is stuck living in the past unable to understand that the future is now and that he no longer has the life he once had.

I feel we can play on this memory thing considering there is a very basic form of memory. Maybe Maverick will start to grow confused because of mundane things he had never paid attention to before, like knowing the rules to board games he has never touched in his life.

Maverick is typically an abrasive individual who shuns all form of contact from others. This is rooted deeply to a vague sense of betrayal. (This feeling is part of a baser memory, vague yet there. Sagittarius betrayed him in the past by offering to help those who were hurt in an event in his home town but instead kept Maverick and used him in his experiments. Maverick doesn't know the details, but that feeling lingers and makes him wary of others, aside from YC of course.)

A different idea that I had regarding how they might meet.

Society still hasn't settled after the war and being shaken by the possibility of ability users co-existing with the populace. As such, not many places are willing to risk hiring such dangerous people even if those very people want nothing more than an ordinary life.

After achieving his revenge, MC quietly disengages from the war leaving it a mystery as to what might have befallen him. He wandered a lot in the meantime but eventually settled down in the city of Trent. At first he was doing dirty work like hit jobs to pay the bills but over time it was really risking his health with his ability and so he needed a new job that wouldn't question his origins.

MC took up work in a strip club as one of the male dancers, though he was unsure how well it would work out. Apparently his indifference and distant look appealed to quite a few and so he could make a living this way, though he really didn't care for the work itself. Makeup covered his scars and any marks he wanted hidden so he would look flawless on stage.

Enter YC, who was somewhat close to MC during the war. A rebel contact that he lost touch with after he reached his goal. YC thought for sure that MC was dead, yet what does he see onstage? A sight for sore eyes, and a rather attractive one at that.

Both MC and YC are trying to pick up the pieces of their own lives to assemble them in a manner compatible with civilian life but it isn't easy. Perhaps they could pick up the pieces together.

I've tried to simplify the plot significantly for better compatibility, although if you want something far plottier then I'm up for switching it to take place during the war. In that particular case I can give you a much more detailed summary with more information if a super plotty RP with adventure is more your thing.

This can be dark or light, preferably both I guess. We can change is anyway you want, it's just a base idea.

Siren's Song (Open)
    Modern Fantasy, Possible Romance, Story Driven, ect.
    A sweeter pairing but can be a little dark if we want.

Due to the nature of this this pairing, I'm not opposed to YC being more of a switch leaning sub for this. Or he can be a dominant character, either is fine.

Maverick (MC) is on a ship crossing back to the mainland when a rather unnatural storm hits. He has his suspicions on who was responsible but no real proof. The storm causes the ship to rock violently, and MC along with most of it's passengers get tipped off. The storm makes survival very unlikely.

Of course this is where YC comes in. YC is a beautiful man who is aquatic. I thought maybe scales on most of his body or you maybe you'd like to choose. Just some humanoid sea creature I suppose. He is fascinated in humans and often watches them. Of course he was present for the storm, and upon witnessing MC drowning decides to save his life and take him home.

This can go anywhere really. My main idea was that he is the other half of Pisces, a cruel man who experiments on aquatic life. His power is more of a curse for him because he has two consciousnesses within him. There is him, and YC. YC is unaware of this however and although there are gaps in his memory he pays it little mind. YC only knows of the sea.

The curse here is that Pisces is required to relinquish equal amounts of time between him and YC. When YC is in control his appearance changes quite a bit and he is unaware of anything that YC does.

This could cause some interesting twists later if we go with this. It's interesting because Pisces is cruel and YC is kind. Polar opposites sharing the same body. Feel free to throw in any ideas you might have, or if you want to go with something different for YC.

Fire and Ice (Maybe)

Modern Fantasy, Possible Noncon to Con or perhaps Dubcon, or just Con, Possible Petplay, M/S, Story OR Sex Driven, ect.
    This is another idea from one of my established story worlds but is pretty loose. Themes are hurt and comfort, master/slave to an extent, noncon which eventually turns to con, ect. I'm looking for something dark and sweet.

Basic premise would be that Gemini (YC), is the boss of a group of bad guys. I can detail more later if interested of course, but let's keep it simple for now. He is tired of hearing reports about Maverick (MC) meddling in affairs that don't concern him. Since he was Sagittarius' experiment from years ago, he deems it only fair for Sagittarius to deliver the man to him. (Alternatively YC could go after him on his own)

Gemini
    Gemini is only his rank and what everyone call him among the Star Sign organization. When he was young he was merged with his twin sister as a result of a nuclear reactor near his hometown blowing up. (Those with a genetic mutation gain powers when exposed to radiation, and this was his part of his power). Both him and his twin sister now share a male body. Their original goal was to separate, and perhaps it still is.

The male has the power to wield fire, a result of his fiery passion and anger. The female has the power to wield ice, a result of her cold and cruel heart. (You can change this if you want, since they will be your characters. Their power can be whatever you want, along with their personalities.

This is the basic idea, that the male eventually grows to like MC a little even if he sees him as a pet of sorts, whereas the female steadily hates him. A tug of war between sides at MC's expense.

Of course they can take turns being in control of the body, and for short periods of time they can separate on rare occasion, and for limited amounts of time. I like to think the brother really cares about his sister but really that's up to you. Names, appearance, backstory, whatever you want. Gemini is only a rank after all.

So we have a noncon theme here with possible punishment, master/slave, pet play (collar and leash, but no animal nonsense) and perhaps stockholm. MC will grow to like the male part of YC, but he will fear the female part. If there are other themes you want to see in there just ask and we'll see what we can do.

Perversion (Maybe)
    Modern Fantasy, Noncon into Con or maybe Dubcon into Con, Love/Hate, Rivalry, Possible Fight Sex, Story OR Sex Driven, ect.
    tl;dr
    MC and YC are constantly running into each other and hate one another, but are mysteriously drawn to each other. They always fight, but over time these encounters become rather sexual.

Ok, if that's interesting enough I'll get into details. Unknown to either of them initially, they are both individuals that broke apart during an experiment. They are fragments of the same person and represent differing parts. MC is the fragment of hatred, whereas YC is the fragment of insanity. Neither have memories of their past before the experiment so they don't know their real name and they don't know that they are essentially the same person. That's why they are drawn together and why a twisted sort of relationship grows between them.

MC has no power at all, he's ordinary but knows how to wield a gun. After escaping Delta Union by mere chance, he has a singular hatred toward the man who experimented on him, Sagittarius. He has sworn to kill him someday, but currently lacks the power to go so. He is loosely affiliated with the rebel faction that opposes the Unions. Consumed by hatred and vengeance.

YC has a supernatural power. He was kept by Sagittarius and trained to carry out various tasks that benefit their group. Of course he must obey as Sagittarius is far stronger than him. YC is one of the higher ranked individuals under Sagittarius. After one chance encounter with MC, YC becomes fascinated by his unwillingness to give up even when the odds are heavily stacked against him. Most people who don't have power would run and flee for their lives, but MC is different. YC lets him live out of this interest.

They strangely seem to cross paths often after this, as if drawn to one another as YC grows a twisted sort of attraction to MC. The only problem is that they are on opposite sides, good and bad. And little do either of them know that their strange gravitation is due to their unique connection.

I think it would be interesting plot wise if eventually MC catches Sagittarius's attention and YC has to make the difficult decision of whether or not to obey his orders.

This could go any number of ways really. We'll slowly flesh out a story together.

YC can have whatever power you want. Backstory is up to you. My only requirement is that he be a little crazy.

Apocalyptic Fallout (Open) *

Modern Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic World, Possible Zombies, Story Driven, ect.
    This is a different take on this world. Alternate Universe I guess.

It had been about a year since the bombs went off. One became two and two became four, a war instigated by the Unions. It started off mild, just them against the government, but eventually it spiraled out of control and other countries got involved.

First one should understand how this all started.

People feared those known as Ability Users. People with a genetic mutation that allowed them to manifest supernatural power from radioactive exposure. The Unions were made up of such people, people with power.

At first they were secret, no one really knew about them. As their numbers grew the secret could no longer be kept. Ability Users were not taken kindly to, and this was why. The Unions were a terrible first impression for their kind.

The Unions were a cluster of organizations under the command of Gemini. The Star Signs were the highest ranking members with Gemini being on top.

With the Unions now in power over the land, everyone knew what they were. They had groups across the globe, but the main forces of their organization was stationed on one continent. The Unions were common knowledge now. There were five of them.

Delta Union, lead by Sagittarius. They were a group of scientists specializing in radiation based power through human experimentation. They even had contacts in human trafficking groups for this purpose.

Gamma Union, lead by Capricorn. They control the political aspect of things. They made the laws and Zeta Union upheld them.

Zeta Union, lead by Libra. The punishment forces. They are like the police, but not as kind nor fair. Libra acts as the grand judge of the court system.

Sigma Union, lead by Aries. Their group creates weapons. They also regulate who gets to sell weapons and who gets to buy them.

Theta Union, lead by Leo. Similar to Delta Union, but they research abilities related to transformation.

These Unions make up the current government. As for the world itself, it is largely a wasteland but there are still some cities barely standing. They serve as the main settlements and are inhabited primarily by Ability Users due to the lingering radiation. Many get vaccines yearly to keep stable or risk their bodies rejecting their power and dying as a result.

Some normal people live there or in smaller settlements. These are people who couldn't make it to Eden. Normal people out here are more often than not sickly, though some have good resistance and live longer lives.

As for Eden, it is one of many places shielded from the radiation. Eden is home to ordinary people with no potential for power. It was founded by the rebel group during the war. The rebels opposed the Unions and everything they stood for. Eden is protected by them. It is a brilliant land where grass grows green and the air and water is pristine and pure, and the land fertile.

So the world is set. I don't mind the addition of zombies as a sort of thing that happens to ordinary people who get too irradiated if zombies is your thing.

I'm thinking it's a pretty dark and desolate world and only the main cities are protected, the rest of the land lawless.

As for pairing, I guess just make up a character. I'll probably play as one of this Universe's OCs. You can discuss and throw out ideas for it as well. I kinda thought this whole setting up on the spot. I usually play a specific OC for these plots but who knows. Maybe I'll try different one, depends on how we plan it out.

The Sweetest Poison (Open)

Modern Fantasy, Drugs and Aphrodisiacs, Possible Noncon to Con or just Con, Story OR Sex Driven, ect.
    Like the above plot, it's kinda based on my own stuff but a lot looser. Themes will be noncon that eventually becomes con, aphrodisiacs and drugs, ect. Pretty smutty. Hoping that this slowly grows into a relationship or something even if it's purely sexual.

So MC sees something he shouldn't, perhaps a drug deal or something run by YC. Alternatively YC could see him at a bar and recognize him as the one Sagittarius keeps bitching about and decides to spike his drink and take him home to his lab.

YC is the rank Scorpio, but his name is whatever you want. He specializes in poisons and runs a side business dealing in drugs that enhance or manipulate the body and mind. (Not mind control of course.) So YC decides to use MC as an unwilling guinea pig for these drugs.

I personally like the idea of him being super scientific, explaining what his creations do. Maybe even emotionless seeming at first and only seeing the world through perfect logic. Maybe he eventually comes to like MC? It's up to you, really.

Think like enhanced sensitivity, temporary lactation, increased sexual stamina and desire, sensory manipulation, whatever you can think of as long as it isn't in my hard no list.

Judgement and Balance (Open)

Modern Fantasy, Noncon, Sweet or Rough Corruption, Story OR Sex Driven, ect.
    Another interesting pairing idea I had. Probably noncon and maybe themes of corruption.

Libra (YC) is the leader of Zeta Union, a group of ability users focused of punishing other ability users. For Libra, he got his rank due to his power of the scales of judgement. He can use his power to judge opponents based on their alignment with the seven deadly sins and punish them accordingly.

Of course since Maverick (MC) is against the Star Signs, Libra would judge him eventually even if he doesn't have a unique power.

The idea was for him to be judged, but since he's such a blank slate to begin with being heavily aligned to Wrath due to his singular hatred, Libra would feel this judgement to be unfair. As such, he makes it his mission to create a fairer judgement, even if it means corrupting MC into Lust in order to do so. After all, no one can be guilty of only a single sin.

How this all happens is up to you. It's just a base idea that I found interesting. Libra's real name and personality and everything about him is up to you.

Scream for Me (Maybe)
    Modern Fantasy, Noncon, Possible Bad End, Humiliation, Master/Slave, BDSM, ect.
    This one is extremely noncon. For those who want a much crueler plot I guess. It's all up for grabs as far as kinks are concerned aside from my hard no's. Rape, humiliation, limited torture, all that jazz. This is a bit of a Bad End type thing where what if Sagittarius takes MC back? What is MC fails to get his revenge on him? An idea I had at one point and decided to throw in here for those who might be into this sort of thing.

YC Sagittarius is a cruel man. Sagittarius is only his ranking among the Star Signs of course. He derives pleasure in the torment of others and runs the human experimentation division of the Unions. His goal is research on supernatural powers of course, but he's up for a lot more.

His appearance, real name, even his power are all up to you. I see him as a sort of bipolar type of guy, happy one minute and downright pissed the next. His personality is up to you though.

MC is a failed project of YC's from years ago. Since MC didn't attain a power he was deemed useless. MC's desire for revenge however has lead him to become a thorn in YC's side. YC decides to take him back if only to use as a toy to sate his twisted desires.

MC is irrationally hateful and defiant. It will take a lot to break him in.

If you want less of a bad end type thing though you can come up with a happy ending? It's whatever we make of it. Does MC get saved by someone or does he continue to be YC's pet for as long as he remains entertaining? It's up to you.

Innocent Seduction (Open)

WIP Idea
    WIP idea. I wanted to make a pairing of MC and Virgo, but I wasn't even sure how this might work? CANNON Virgo is an innocent beautiful girl, but for pairing sake I only do gay stuff. My original thought was that YC attained the rank Virgo based on their power. I thought Virgo-Virgin, so maybe have a power based around that concept? Perhaps Virgo is beautiful beyond measure or somehow supernaturally seductive. That power is strongest as long as they remain a virgin. I dunno, this was really just some WIP idea and I'm all up for suggestions.

Maybe since Virgo is one of the bad guys and MC is kinda one of the good guys maybe Virgo plans to use their power to get to Mc and end him, but somehow ends up growing infatuated with him?

I'm open for any ideas really. This was just a spur of the moment idea.

Strictly Business (Open)

Modern Fantasy, Possible Non Con into Dub Con into Con, or just Con
    Was thinking YC who has been ranked as Taurus and second in command to Gemini has a lot of work on his hands, but also a lot of time on his hands. In his spare time he likes to find things that interest him, toys to play with. While at a bar in the city of Trent he notices someone who might be of interest. MC is drinking while listening in for information that might lead him to Delta Union, even asking questions that he hopes aren't too revealing of his agenda.

YC overheard him and grows interested. YC may work for Gemini and his Unions, but YC personally never cared for Delta Union, the human experimentation sector. Although it may be slightly traitorous, YC decides on a game. He would feed MC information bit by bit, all in turn or favors. Favors that MC may not like. Favors of a sexual nature.

As for how it starts, maybe a forceful encounter at the start. MC is looking into stuff he shouldn't be, so YC makes sure he ends up drugged and taken home with him. Perhaps after revealing his game he forcefully has his way with MC and gives him a single clue, leaving it up to MC to decide whether this set of transactions will be worth his while and whether not to seek him out for additional clues.

Perhaps what YC originally states is "Strictly Business" slowly becomes something more over time, eventually leading to an eventual partnership or relationship. Who knows. We can plan this all out as we go.

Hell, perhaps over time MC starts to secretly enjoy these transactions. We can talk kings and whatnot and see what you might want to throw in here.

Also, we could do this either Story Driven, or Sex Driven. In the latter case, we could focus more on the encounters with each other rather than things as a whole.

A Failed Infiltration (Maybe)

WIP Idea
    Aries, the rank given to one who runs Sigma Union. YC is the current Aries, leading the Union that primarily deals with technology development. The work on making weapons as well as...other sorts of tech that might be utilized for more depraved purposes.

This is another WIP idea that can be sex or story driven. The idea is that MC infiltrates one of YC's primary facilities in hopes of getting info on the new weapons that are in development, maybe hoping to be able to warn those who oppose the Unions about the sorts of dangers they might be up against. Unfortunately MC messes up, big time. Maybe YC made traps in anticipation of such an event, who knows. MC is now in YC's hands, and YC will certainly make use of him.

Since YC's group works on technology and such, it isn't farfetched to assume they also have other things in development. High tech sex toys maybe? Fuck machines? YC likes to have funding, and there is plenty money to be had from making crazy things for those who desire them. Hell, why not take it a step further and say they also make mechanical dolls for those purposes?

Mechanical Lust (Open)

Modern Fantasy, Story or Sex Driven
    Murasaki was a brilliant man, and unfortunately his brilliance led to him being forcefully taken in by Sigma Union. Forced to make weapons and technology at Aries' behest, he grew lonely and desperate. This lead to the creation of what he dubbed "Epsilon", which was a word used to mask what he was truly creating.

His creation was a mechanical human, one with feelings, desires, personality, and free will. This creation was to be like a son to him, to be the family he couldn't have. In time this creation was discovered, and Aries wanted it used as a weapon. Murasaki couldn't bear the thought of his precious creation being used in such a way so he somehow made sure that his creation could escape.

YC is that creation. Now in the real world with no one to guide him, YC wanders about.

Now, this is a sort of WIP idea, and I have a few here depending on whether you want something more Story Driven or not.

Murasaki was depraved and made a mechanical human specifically for his own pleasure. Unfortunately Aries wanted a weapon, and Murasaki grew attached. He made sure YC could escape at the very least. Since YC was created for Murasaki's pleasure, he knows no other way to live. He happens upon MC by coincidence, and without knowing what else to do, he offers his services. MC is not interested, and simply wants to brush YC aside and move on. YC however, wants a purpose. YC becomes very insistent on servicing MC, even if he has to be a bit pushy. (Think like YC has picked the one he wants to own him, and he isn't going to take no for an answer) Maybe he ends up corrupting MC slowly, causing MC to give up his desire for revenge and instead entertain YC.

In this case, YC gets away and wanders about without much purpose. He runs into MC and grows interested in him, following and watching him over time. YC is interested in humans, and MC is quite different from most. Eventually he chooses to approach MC, wanting to travel with him. At first MC is resistant to the idea, so YC follows along forcefully. We can come up with a goal or a plot on how things might progress together.

An Engineer's Loneliness (Open)

Modern Fantasy, Story Driven
    YC is a genius engineer that was held captive by Sigma Union to assist in the creation of weapons. During that time he grew lonely, and eventually created a robotic man to keep him company. He regarded the creation as a son, and when Aries learned on it she wanted to turn it into a weapon. YC ordered his creation to run away, granting it the opportunity to do so.

Aries punished YC for this, and demanded he make up the loss of material. Over time however, YC grew concerned for his creation and chose to run away. Someone he created an opportunity and made use of it, getting away from the Union and sticking to the shadows as he searched for his creation. Unfortunately Aries wasn't going to let him go so easily. Aries was sending people after him.

This is where MC comes in. MC coincidentally happens upon YC who is being accosted by someone from the Unions. MC assists YC, but then decides he needs to know why they were after him. Upon learning that YC is an engineer, MC feels it is best to put him under the protection of the rebels. The only problem here is that YC refuses to go until he locates his "son" who got separated from him. (YC doesn't want to openly reveal that he created something, so he would likely dress it up as if he was looking for his child.) MC reluctantly agrees to help YC find him, and so they search.

So what I'm imagining here is that they go on a long trip that could be dangerous at times since YC is being pursued. Over time somehow both YC and MC grow closer, a slow burn perhaps?

• Sephoria Universe Plots
    Fantasy, Fantasy Races, Adventure, ect.
    Plots based in a Fantasy World of mine.
    Keep in mind that though I throw tons of information in these, it isn't final. We can make any changes we want, I just had an idea and threw out everything I had for it.
    Below are just ideas. If you like the world and have a different idea you wish to pitch at me, feel free.​

World Details for those who might be curious, not necessarily a requirement. If you like the world but none of these plots interest you then I might be willing to work something out if you have an idea that may fit.

Love on the Battlefield (Possibly)
    Fantasy, Magic, Demons and Humans, Battle, Romance, Consensual, Story Driven, ect.
    Very loose Alternate Universe type plot
    tl;dr
    YC is the Demon King's most loyal servant and quite powerful. He goes to the battlefield on the king's orders for whatever reason, and runs into MC (Asimov) on the opposing side and upon fighting him realizes that he is actually the other son of the Demon King, who was thought to have been lost along with his mother. YC takes in Asimov and offers him freedom. Read the the rest if this sounds interesting? This is a very uninformative tl;dr

The idea: (We can switch things up if we want or you can suggest things you might like to add or the like or we can change things around entirely.)

In a modern world where both humans and demons exist. Long ago humanity was at war with demonkind, and one day a large portion of them cursed the demons. A curse is unforgivable, and for such an act requires consequences. For the Demons, they grew a bloodlust for humans. It was a secondary hunger that they required to survive, and without it they would grow weak and die or go mad. This was also the repercussion for humanity, that they were now food to the demons.

Demi humans were the result of humans and demons laying together, and these were common place back then. Over time this died off as territories grew and the demons had their own land. Demi humans were unique in that they remained human only until they consume enough human blood to active their demonic blood. Otherwise, you wouldn't know the difference.

For the plot, we have Asimov, a Demi Human who was raised as a human. Of course one day he was drugged and captured by mercenaries and forced to drink blood. With technology growing, they could tell whose blood had trace amounts of ambiguity, and the military had their own unit called the Blood Hound Unit. They would take in demi's and demons if they could, only to "protect" the populace. They collared them with unique devices to punish them into submission and trained them as combat soldiers. Asimov happened to be quite a powerful one.

Now we have YC. Servant to the powerful Demon King Lucifuge.

So the military has been fighting the demons in an attempt to take over their territories, and Lucifuge is meeting them in kind. As his most faithful aide, YC also heads to the battlefield and hears of a particular opponent that was powerful and killed many of the demons. Interested in this, YC heads off to face him alone. Upon fighting, YC realizes something interesting. The royal demon family were recognized by their Light Spear magic that was specific to this bloodline. Asimov happens to have this power. Recalling that Lucifuge had laid with a human at one point, YC becomes certain that Asimov is Lucifuge's lost son. After winning the fight by mere chance and removing this collar, YC takes MC back with him.

YC vows to look after him and help him, but feelings soon develop that YC keeps secret. Even with Asimov's advances, YC is afraid of what Lucifuge would do if he found out that his trusted servant was fucking his son.

The main plot is set, but it unfolds anywhere after Asimov is free. YC is a full blooded demon. Asimov is a sort of switch. He goes both ways whenever convenient to him, but I would start him off as a cautious submissive who slowly gains confidence. I dunno, toss ideas around. We can arrange something.

Another further thought plot point that can be utilized would be the idea that Asimov was half blood for a reason. He was meant to be the bridge between humans and demons. Lucifuge wishes to end this petty war and take humanity under his command in an effort to bring peace. Such a thing isn't going to be easy, but he is determined to go through with it.

Due to the curse, demons will always thirst for human blood. This cannot be changed, but later on plans can be made to accommodate, such as mandatory blood drives for adults to provide blood for demons, and a special unit of the police that is trained to deal with demon and demi human crime. There are so many things we can go with if we get this far.

Since you are the demon king's faithful subordinate, I should list important things you would need to know. Lucifuge is a kind leader but fierce in battle. Although he doesn't make it obvious due to possible political problems, he does plan to seek peace after the war.

There is also Lucifer, Asimov's full blooded brother who coincidentally does not possess the light spear magic. This makes him far less of a candidate for heir to the throne, as well as his childish behavior and entitlement.

Also as far as the battlefield goes:

Demons and Demi humans are aligned and attuned to one of six elements at birth. This will determine their power. Consider this when choosing YC's element. There is Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Dark, and Light. Some can specialize in a very specific type of manipulation based upon their element. Like Earth deals with all natural things. Maybe you can manipulate metal, plants, ect. Water also encompasses ice, so you can manipulate the humidity around you. Wind also has the possibility of dealing in electricity. Light is a healing element. Dark is more ominous and can deal in very specific things like confusing targets with hallucinations or illusions. Your power is up to you, so be creative.

Humans use captive demons and demi humans to fight the demon army. This along with technology and human weaponry. For the demon side, they use magic and many groups specialize in things like protection, offense, ect. Both sides are fairly evenly matched. Humanity's advantage is technology in general.

We can switch things up a bit if you want, just let me know.

World of Imbalance (Open)
    Fantasy, Magic, Post Apocalyptic, Survival, Mythical Races, Possible Zombies, ect.
    Since some people like post apocalyptic stuff I thought up another idea.

Background info on how the world became the way it is:
    The world requires Balance. The elemental balance sustains the world, and imbalance can destroy it. Normally the Divine Sword Spirits of each Realm would mitigate such catastrophe as that is their purpose. The Divine Sword of Darkness called Umbra turned on the world and decided to seek a master as sow the seeds of chaos throughout the Realms. Secretive at first, he grew bolder and by the time anyone realized it it was far too late.

Umbra sought to cause extreme imbalance and messed up the elemental balance of the world itself. With imbalance, natural disasters can occur on a grand scale, and this is exactly what happened. To achieve it, he sought out his counter balance, the Divine Sword Spirit of Light and found a way to destroy her. This was a grave issue as the elemental balance shifted toward dark. To further this, Umbra went about finding ways of severing the Sword Spirits from their swords and destroying some. The Wind Spirit was destroyed in this struggle, further tipping this careful balance.

The four Realms were chaotic, disaster after disaster ravaging the worlds relentlessly with nothing to counter balance this shift in alignment. The highest elementals did the only thing they could, and restored the world as a whole. This was a very drastic measure as the worlds was split in four intentionally after discrimination and wars broke out among the races.

For the first time in a very long time, the world was whole. Even this wasn't enough to completely mitigate the consequences. The land was barren. So much was wrong with the elemental balance that the world could hardly sustain itself on an elemental level. Earth element for example would make the lands fertile, but the world as a whole was too big now. Water element purifies the water and is the source to rain. All of these imbalances added up and left the world devastated.

The ensuing disasters wiped nearly everyone out. There are some of each race still remaining, who build societies and scavenge the land for whatever they can use to survive. Many settlements have been made to house the remaining populations, and are peppered throughout the land. The Elemental Spirits that remain are trying to provide for the world and what's left of it, but only so much can be done.

An alternate idea for those who want zombies and darker stuff:
    Perhaps the imbalance wasn't as severe and many people lived. The world was joined as a whole still. Umbra couldn't stand against the remaining Sword Spirits and instead sought to put the final nail in the coffin. He found a way to open the Void. An alternate Realm typically unaccessable that held only the blackest of hearts, souls deemed irredeemable and unable to remain in the reincarnation process. This dark world brought them to further madness. Umbra unleashed them upon the world, monsters who no longer had a heart. The people called them Zombies. Their pure hatred and resentment led them to the singular purpose of ruining this world.

They didn't operate off pure thought. No, these creatures would infect people with their tainted souls and blackened hearts. Those effected would slowly go mad, and these were the real zombies as they appeared human. The power of the Void magic left them undead, an aimless soul animating a dead body.

Typical zombie stuff ensued, many of the population succumbing to it. There were only so many normal people left, and the ones that remained were terrified. Races that hated each other now worked together to survive. Some lived alone and fended for themselves. There were only few places that were truly safe, some via magic. The darkness of this outbreak further tipped the scales of balance, but there were still those who made a living off hunting these monstrosities, determined to slowly rid the world of their presence.

Ok, we have two possible worlds here. YC can be whatever you want. Any Mythical race works, or even being human.

I am willing to play a dominant role if desired. Typically I'm bad with that, but I do have one character in mind that I feel I can properly portray as a top, although in this case he would be a nice one. I can't play abusive tops.

If any of this interests you, let me know.

Fiery Will (Convince Me)
    Fantasy, Magic, Demons, Elves, Dragonians, Fantasy Races, Adventure, Story Driven, Romance, ect.
    I did this plot years ago but I was terrible at RP back then.

Convince me simply means if you're really interested in this, then maybe. I have had every attempt with this plot fail very early and I'm tired of wasting time plotting and having it die so quickly for unknown reasons.

Thinking this will be main story-ish. YC can be whatever you want him to be. Probably meets MC at some point and chooses to follow along with him. So we're looking at a long-term fantasy adventure with good and bad, fighting, magic, romance, Multiple Characters, ect. End goal would be stopping the bad guy, but we can make stuff up and build this story where ever we want it to go. Ideas on your part are encouraged. Let's build something neat together.

This is my World Thread. Nothing too in depth of course, but it states why the worlds are the way they are, and other background information about the world itself. If you have ideas you want to add, feel free to do so. I have a main idea of the actual story to an extent, but I don't want to spoon-feed a story here. I want us to make something different and unique together.

• Mechanis Universe Plots
    Scifi, Modern/Slightly Futuristic, Modern Fiction, Adventure, ect.
    Plots based in a Fantasy World of mine.
    Keep in mind that though I throw tons of information in these, it isn't final. We can make any changes we want, I just had an idea and threw out everything I had for it.
    Below are just ideas. If you like the world and have a different idea you wish to pitch at me, feel free.​

World Details, though a WIP as I have copy pasta'd stuff from my limited notes.

Dawn of the Mechanis (Open)
    Modern Fiction, Modern Sci-Fi, Story-Driven, Adventure
    tl;dr
    Fatasm is an artificial human with the power to fight robots that look and act like people. He is on a slow path to stop the madness caused by his father's traitorous co-worker Theodore. YC can be pulled into this in any way we want, as it will grow into something more as Fatasm begins to embrace the idea of love as he fights for what he believes is right. This can go any number of ways, read on if this interests you.

Dr. Sagasa, a Japanese genius embarked on a new study in bio engineering. They called it Project Mechanis. It was his idea, but he needed the manpower to pull it off. He was able to get the support of many, and the project soon came to the final stages. They had used mechanical technology along with the human creation to create 5 people. They were mostly human, yet many parts of them were purely mechanical. This combination made them very worthy creations. They called them "Mechanis".

These Mechanis were essentially human, lacking only precious few human functions that weren't fully emulatable at the time. Such things included growth and reproduction, among others. Even still, they were remarkably human to the point that one would not be able to tell the difference. These prototypes were merely stepping stones in their progress, but the full potential such things represented began to cloud the judgement of one particular scientist. Garnering the support of the rest, this one scientist began secretly making plans.

Upon discovering these plans, Dr. Sagasa was deeply upset that his ideas were going to be used in the creation of weapons. He couldn't stand such an idea, so he had to confront them. Dr. Sagasa knew the outcome of such an endeavor, and made preparations accordingly for his own prototype who had no idea at the time. In the end, Dr. Sagasa was killed before his eyes, and the dice were cast.

Upon realizing that the prototypes could not be modified, they were destined for execution. Little did they know, one of their prototypes barely escaped execution. Fatasm, Dr. Sagasa's Mechanis had escaped and began living amongst the humans. Even still, he remembers what happened to his father, and no longer trusted humans.

When the new Mechanis began to rise, a fateful encounter with one of these completely mechanical humanoid robots of destruction revealed his true potential, and Fatasm decides to fight against these abominations with the very skills he was secretly given without his knowledge.
    -
    I've run this idea in the past. Years ago actually.

Romance won't be instant, as Fatasm doesn't trust people! He's seen what their greed for power can do, and he is wary of them!

Mechanis are NOT general knowledge. You can choose if your character knows some about them, but your character will know nothing about Fatasm's kind in particular, because he's the only one left. Most are unaware of the robots masquerading as humans currently.

Or we can choose a scenario of slightly later in which people are now aware, and often hide within their own homes in fear of them.

Here are a few various scenarios we can choose from as a starting point:

--My first idea was a chance encounter. You happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and encounter one of these Mechanis killing someone. Now it is going to kill you. Just as it is about to finish you, Fatasm just happens to come by at around this time to fight this Mechanis, in which you become confused because in your eyes this is almost unreal. That such machines exist and even more so that they are fighting each other, even if one seems slightly different from the other. You could be an ordinary person if you want, it's whatever.

--Another idea is that you happen to be a member of a group that is aware of the Mechanis' existence due to unfortunate circumstance. You might be a mechanic, or a strategist, whatever you want, but you work alongside this hidden group of people in an attempt to fight back against these things no matter how futile it seemed. (I pondered the idea of them perhaps obtaining scraps of destroyed Mechanis in hopes of building their own to combat these monstrosities). Your character run into a rather fascinating fight while doing to recon. This fight involves two Mechanis fighting one another, which was previously unheard of. This piques your interest, and even if it may not be the best idea, you decide to learn more about this rogue machine, which just so happens isn't a machine at all, but rather Fatasm! You hope that perhaps you can persuade this rogue to join your group in fighting against these machines. (One idea is maybe you think he's mechanical, and perhaps want to trick him at first so you all can dismantle him and identify what exactly makes him rogue, or you can come up with any other idea that you want)

--Perhaps you are a scientist of sorts who ran into a Mechanis. As you are about to die, Fatasm enters and fights with it. You become fascinated by this encounter, and seek him out further. The fact that Fatasm bleeds and seems to harbor emotion and even physical sensation interests you as a scientist, and you wish to learn more about this mysterious entity. Perhaps even going as far as earning his trust or even hoping to experiment with him as a means to learn the true extent of his capabilities in emulating human nature. This experimentation might lead to deeper feelings between the two, who knows? (I personally like this idea XD)

--An idea I just came up with would be perhaps you are one of the enemy's engineers that was recently hired and doesn't understand the real scope of Theodore's plans. After finding out that this prototype Fatasm is alive, you are ordered to bring him in in anyway possible, even if you have to gain his trust. You're ordered to figure out what exactly makes Fatasm formidable, as Theodore has his blueprints, but they reveal nothing as to why Fatasm is able to fight the way he does. It could be useful for future plans of his to know what technology is behind him. (Perhaps after learning enough about him you gain an understanding, and maybe even attraction to him. In that sense, it wouldn't be strange if you decided to take Fatasm's side rather than Theodore's after a while).

--Another idea, you are one of the 5 Prototypes, one made by Theodore. Modified heavily to fight on his behalf, you are told to seek out Fatasm and either destroy or bring him in. You still have some of your old beliefs however, and see him as a brother of sorts. You grow interested, keeping your intentions hidden but also not reporting him to Theodore as you observe him. He interests you, and you grow attached.

Depending on how we so it we don't even have to go into too much fighting, Fatasm could end up settling down.

He is VERY human. His synthetic skin is very soft and pliable, and he can bleed when hurt. He was built to be as human as possible given the current technology at hand. He can think and feel, has a free will and even emotion. He seems apathetic at first, but deep down he can feel. He just doesn't understand most of these feelings due to the fact that his father was killed before he could learn everything. (This info might be useful depending on how you want to play)

This plot is quite open and out there. You can even throw in ideas of how we could run it. The ideas I gave are not the only way we can run this.

Dawn of the Mechanis - Alternate (A True Sci-Fi Space Thing) (Maybe)
    Futuristic Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Story-Driven, Adventure
    I had someone brainstorm an idea with me but we just never went with it but I thought it interesting enough to fill in this Sci-Fi type thing since I have nothing like this.

I'll reiterate the main plot here and then add on all the fancy extras.

Dr. Sagasa, a Japanese genius embarked on a new study in bio engineering. They called it Project Mechanis. It was his idea, but he needed the manpower to pull it off. He was able to get the support of many, and the project soon came to the final stages. They had used mechanical technology along with the human creation to create 5 people. They were mostly human, yet many parts of them were purely mechanical. This combination made them very worthy creations. They called them "Mechanis".

These Mechanis were essentially human, lacking only precious few human functions that weren't fully emulatable at the time. Such things included growth and reproduction, among others. Even still, they were remarkably human to the point that one would not be able to tell the difference. These prototypes were merely stepping stones in their progress, but the full potential such things represented began to cloud the judgment of one particular scientist. Garnering the support of the rest, this one scientist began secretly making plans.

Upon discovering these plans, Dr. Sagasa was deeply upset that his ideas were going to be used in the creation of weapons. He couldn't stand such an idea, so he had to confront them. Dr. Sagasa knew the outcome of such an endeavor, and made preparations accordingly for his own prototype who had no idea at the time. In the end, Dr. Sagasa was killed before his eyes, and the dice were cast.

Upon realizing that the prototypes could not be modified, they were destined for execution. Little did they know, one of their prototypes barely escaped execution. Fatasm, Dr. Sagasa's Mechanis had escaped and began living amongst the humans. Even still, he remembers what happened to his father, and no longer trusted humans.

When the new Mechanis began to rise, a fateful encounter with one of these completely mechanical humanoid robots of destruction revealed his true potential, and Fatasm decides to fight against these abominations with the very skills he was secretly given without his knowledge. He doesn't know too much about them at the start.

Of course this all took place on a colony known as B-12 Sagittarius. Fatasm starts here fighting them when he runs into YC.

The idea that we came up with was YC being a smuggler of sorts. He took a job for smuggling something to B-12 Sagittarius, but of course when he handed over the goods it turned out that the recipients were Mechanis who had no plans to let him live due to how illegal and sensitive the info on the goods were. Since Fatasm has killed so many of them on this colony and is stranded here, he saves YC and offers a proposition. In turn for having saved YC, he wants to get a place on your ship so he can escape B-12 Sagittarius before it's too late.

Of course this is because it would be easy for Theodore to track that all his destroyed Mechanis were ceasing to function specifically on this Colony so he would of course send stronger ones to try finding and killing whoever was responsible.

(Fatasm can't leave by normal means due to the metal in his body. It would get flagged at any public space port and it would raise many questions)
    Of course you can throw other ideas as well. You can be anybody really.

Things to point out:

This is space traveling type sci-fi, but artificial humans and these Mechanis are something no one knows about because it is too advanced.

Was thinking that Fatasm's power and build should have originated from something his father discovered on a destroyed colony. People who could create life and no longer needed to breed to continue their species, but their advanced technology ultimately lead to their downfall and annihilation. Fatasm's core power is derived from some of these secret technologies.

Theodore's Mechanis are simply war machines disguised as people. I'd like to think that after he decided to take this path in life he set up on an uninhabited planet to make a base where he manufactures them for whatever reason. Of course the money he gets for all this would be from having his fingers in the interplanetary black markets.

A lot is possible here. I'm not experienced with these settings so of course I welcome any ideas on how to improve this world.

Also, let's not go with freaky aliens or anything. I can see there being many species out there but for the purpose of the sexual aspect of things I'd prefer a humanoid.

Consequences of the Mechanic (Open)
    Future, Post Apocalyptic, Adventure, Story Driven, ect.
    This is an after story that is post apocalyptic and is basically a "What if Fatasm failed to stop Theodore?" type thing. Takes place roughly 100 years after Dawn of Mechanis ends.

If you pick this, please help me out. Every time I have done this I have been forced to drive this entire thing so it's exhausting if I have to once again push and spoon feed this entire idea.

tl;dr
    YC is either from the nature loving side or the technology loving side. YC discovers what appears to be a man who looks to be nearly dead and has no memory of where he is or why he is here. Fatasm will slowly regain his memory through things that may happen throughout the story we create together, and with that comes the idea of YC finding out and accepting the idea that Fatasm isn't a real human. It's a lot more than this, but I figured a tl;dr would help garner interest without forcing the wall of text.

After the big showdown with Theodore, Fatasm loses. The Mechanis reined, and an era of destruction ensued. A new god arose for a while, if it can even be called that. It's existence was known as Thanatos. Thanatos had no qualms killing, and did just that. Thanatos was the main cause of the Great Destruction, alongside Mechanis. Years later a hero arose by the name of Theodore. He slayed the terrible Thanatos, and destroyed the Mechanis as well. He was a legend. (This is a story that is told by both sides. Consider it as some story that everyone considers as truth. Everyone thinks Theordore is a hero and no one knows he is really the villain.)

After all of this, the land was ravaged by the very result of this long struggle. The land broke off into two main factions of people based on belief.

There were the Naturalists, who thrived off the land. Herbs and potions, they worked with the Earth. They despised Technology, and anyone caught meddling in any such affair was banished from the land. They believed Technology to be the cause of the Great Destruction, although they weren't too keen on pushing their beliefs upon the rest of the world just yet. Wooden houses, farms, rafts, lanterns, everything they did was all-natural. These people live in the west.

On the East, was the Technologist's Faction. The Technologists knew what the cause of the Great Destruction had been, but they believed Technology was a key element to human existence. Technology was a double-edged blade, just like all other things in the world. It just depends on what humanity does with it. They have little Medical Technology, and most of their Technology was minor. The Great Destruction left a huge scar on the world, most things of the old world were forgotten or destroyed. They studied day after day on trying to unearth Technology of the past and apply it to their current society.

Between the two Factions was an amassment of scrap metal and garbage that had been cleared aside. Paths were dug through it and homes were made. This was the home of the Neutralist Faction, who preferred not to get too involved with much of either side. This area was like a check-point between the two sides, and many things could be found here that couldn't anywhere else. Even things of a religious nature that didn't fit anywhere else.

The Legend of Theodore is a common practice to some, and is like a religion in itself and has a few churches out there to its name. It is a belief in this great hero who brought peace to the world after decades of strife. Higher up in this religion is a group that knows the truth of these affairs and works in secret to unearth the Mechanis of old to continue Theodore's unknown legacy of destruction.

That aside, Fatasm wakes up in the present day with no memory as to why he is here. In fact, he doesn't even know the significance of his own existence or what he truly is. The fight left him torn and beaten to the point of nearly dying, and his body ceased up into stasis for all these years in an effort to preserve himself to an extent. Of course movement nearby awoke him at last, and he is left in a world that vastly differed to whatever memory he may have had. His fight is far from over, and now must somehow prevent a repeat of the past, along with the supposed revival of Theodore, (Theodore was able to find a way to transfer his conscious mind into machines in the past, so he still somewhat exists) as well as come to terms with the results of his own supposed reign of madness.

This has fantastical elements as well. Human experimentation has resulted in many strange subspecies of human. We can incorporate this however we see fit if we want to add fantasy races.

Alchemists have made a reappearance in the world as well. In fact, there is a very large and luxurious city in the north east that is home to the alchemist population. Alchemy now finally rediscovered, has become a huge part in the Technological Faction's lifestyle. (Fatasm's innate ability is derived from a much more advanced form of Alchemy discovered by Dr. Sagasa in the past, although the very idea thrives off the sacrifice of thousands, hence why Dr. Sagasa wanted the very idea itself to remain secret)

I suppose I'm open to other forms of supernatural, as long as you can provide an explanation as to why they would exist. Like Mage for example. They were the product of human experimentation with the elements. (The previous RP was is a more modern world, so these changes need a logical explanation to occur over the course of 100 years.)

If you are Naturalist, then you can find Fatasm in a Grotto, a cavern that extends underneath a very large tree near your village. Certain holes in the ground above are just enough to allow light to shine through, and is much more visually appealing at night when the moonlight is bright. (Deep within this grotto is a hidden technological facility from the past, although it is secret and won't be discovered yet)

For Technologists, Fatasm will be located in an abandoned facility that had yet to be discovered. It could be a factory if you want, it doesn't matter. Neutralists can find Fatasm in a heap of garbage and rubble in some unexplored area of the Neutralist Faction. Doesn't really matter which way. The location is only relevant to what faction you choose. (I've done this RP a few times and no one has every picked the Neutralists, lol.)

As with the other Mechanis idea, the plot development will be a team effort. The world doesn't have many set rules, so we can mold it to our desire. Romance can be as slow or quick as you want. If you have any ideas you wish to throw in as well then by all means make suggestions. I don't want to be the only one pushing this one.

• Others
    Other miscellaneous plots that I have laying around. These have less of a grounded world around them.​

Companion (Open)
    Close Future, Androids, Story Driven ect.
    I'll put the main plot idea, then write all sorts of stuff that could be injected into this as a means of diversifying it. I'm not opposed to things going in a completely different direction from my supposed plot. In other words, we can have a fluffy RP full of self discovery or we can have something darker. Near the end of this description I will list possibilities for how this can be taken. The main plot is simply one idea after all. How my character develops is largely determined by your character.

tl;dr
    In modern days there are creations that serve as companions to humanity and are common place. MC is a scrapped project idea that somehow activated and left. He looks and feels human and has advanced functions like emotion, pain, and pleasure. One day he runs into YC and grows curious about a more human life and seeks to learn more about the world around him through you.

Now, the longer explanation for those who are interested.

In the modern world, technology has advanced a lot. Each person is given a "Companion" when they reach a certain age. A Companion is a human look-alike machine that is meant to watch over them and guide them. Equipped with emergency functions that can contact authorities should something be amiss, these guardians have become a common thing. Everyone has a Companion. At least until they grow up, when such a thing is deemed obsolete. Companions cannot cause any type of harm to their owner or anyone else. Governed by complex algorithms, these creations can mimic humans to a certain degree. Some old people even have Companions to help them through life, usually when they are alone or lose their significant other.

Since I'm kinda tired of sub partners for this I'm looking for someone more dominant this time around. Throw me your ideas.

MC
    Memories of his past long since lost, MC only remembers the last 10 years. He is a Prototype Sigma Unit, a very special type of Companion made by Tekno Com. This is a discontinued unit that was supposed to have been scrapped due to a very specific flaw in their system. These units are meant to mimic humans to a very realistic extent, utilizing two very different algorithms. One is the Logistics. An altered form on the usual Companion's programming that governs risk assessment and rational choice. The other, is a randomized algorithm deemed the Sigma Code, a very unique program that makes them far more human. The body itself is extremely human as well, even going as far as to bleed and be warm. They can eat, although the benefit is minimal. The purpose of this bloody realism is to deter people from abusing the units, a very common problem these days. This model was to be the greatest thing they ever made, save for a very specific flaw. All systems that function to prevent them from hurting people are obsolete. The realism these units display is simply too complex, and the Sigma Code was capable of ignoring any safety restraints. After much effort, the project was deemed a failure and all units were sentenced to termination. Shortly before the termination date, one model flickered to life, unaware of its surroundings. The lifeless bodies around him were meaningless. All pre-made code had been wiped prior to this, so this unit was a clean slate.

MC spent 10 years wandering about and watching humanity, slowly learning from them. He began to realize how fake he truly was, but didn't care. He was real. (He's actually a lot older but each time they edited and worked on him they wiped his memory clean. For all intents and purposes he is an adult visually and mentally. He's not a real person.)

Theoretically, the reason for his realism is thought to be simply BECAUSE be was a clean slate. He learned it all on his own, where normally the unit was meant to come pre-installed with all the knowledge it needed. With nothing at the start, he slowly watched people and learned to associate reactions with feelings. He never wanted to be a Companion to anyone, but he also wanted to learn more.

There are so many ways this can go, both fluffy and dark.

One idea I had was that YC had a companion even thought he was grown up. It was the same companion he had always had, and had grown an attachment to it, treating it as if it were real. One day a tragedy happens and the companion is destroyed protecting its owner. MC happens to have observed this pair for quite a while and in wake of the disaster decides to try to replace the broken one. Having seen YC and how he treated his companion, MC feels that perhaps he can trust YC not to treat him like an object, as he is curious about people and wants to better interact with them.

This is simply one idea. You may come up with any other interesting scenarios in how YC might come across MC.

Later in the RP we could even add conflicts such as the risk of Techno Com learning about MC's existence, since he was supposed to have been destroyed due to defects.

In the Ashes (Open)
    Future Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Story Driven, ect.
    Ok, I was looking back at a folder with all my oldest RPs and happened upon a rough yet interesting plot I had long ago but back then I was terrible at roleplay, haha. So understandably it ended up dropped. I cringe just thinking about how bad I was.

In the distant future when technology and weaponry had advanced, a war had been waged. Its intensity left the Earth ravaged and scarred, the surface was no longer livable, and those who managed to survive had build an underground world. Using their advanced technology, they made it completely livable, and as time went by, they repopulated and expanded it. They called it the Under World.

The war had been devastating, and only so many survived. It would take so long to repopulate the world, but it was a challenge mankind had to endure. In the early years it wasn't obvious, but some people were exposed to the radiation of the war. These people over time became different. Their appearance was different, some had black sclera and strange eyes, some had other strange and eerie traits. As time passed the differences were more evident, and discrimination occurred.

Eventually the radiation in the Over World had cleared, although the land was still a mess. At this point a clear Divide had occurred. Those who were Tainted were banished from the Under World, exiled to live above ground while the Pure lived in the Under World. As you can imagine, the Pure lived easy lives. They had it all, everything they could possibly need to survive and be happy.

The Tainted however, were not so fortunate. The Over World was hardly appealing. Vegetation could hardly grow and everything was in ruin.

Ok, so we have two vastly differing sides. The Under World being a vast underground city of high technology and living standards, and the Over World being a place where the Tainted live in hardship. The Divide was when they were exiled, and this caused immense hatred for all who are Pure. The Tainted believe it unfair that those who happened to be born Pure got to live in luxury while they suffered.

There were a few other interesting additions as I recall. The Over World had people called UpCops, Pures who were exiled for crimes and sent to live above ground and now fancy themselves the authorities of the Over World and were cruel to each other, and especially the Tainted that they now lived alongside.

The Over World is like a dystopian society, although many places have been rebuilt.

OK, so the premise of the plot was that MC is what is known as a Split. Half and half, so he maintains a very human and fairly normal appearance. So much so that he is commonly mistaken as a Pure. After his parents died he was left alone, and eventually taken to the Under World as it was assumed that was where he belonged. Everyday he lived in fear of being caught, of someone finding out that he wasn't one of them. He had gotten away with avoiding certain scenarios which might reveal his lineage, but he could only do so for so long.

Now, there are two routes here. YC is either a Pure, or a Tainted. Whichever you choose will determine where things go from there.

If you choose Tainted, then it's possible that things grew too risky for MC, so he fled to the surface and ends up running into all sorts of trouble which YC intervenes in. Trouble would be perhaps getting hurt by someone since MC looks more Pure than anything, and those in the Over World hate Pures. YC might take him in and teach him the ropes of living in this harsh society.

In you choose Pure, then perhaps YC discovers MC's ambiguous blood and possibly chooses to help him out in keeping him hidden. Or, YC could black mail him into whatever he wants.

If you have any ideas for this go ahead and hit me up. It's very open ended since the idea never got very far.

Demon Within (Not Interested For Now)
    Not much plot at all really, but a character I have that we could design an idea around. This is not a well-developed idea. Just a warning. This is a very old idea from like over a decade ago, so it's pretty edgy. I'd say edgier than my usual stuff, so it's on the table only if you're interested in this silly idea.

Kaito is a 25 year old man with a bit of a drinking problem, but that isn't his only problem. In fact, his biggest problem would be the demon within him. Due to unfortunate circumstances of his past, Kaito now has a demon within him that vies for equal control. Their agreement was as follows: Kaito would inhabit the day, and his demon would be the night. Kaito is a mercenary for hire by the alias of Sai and has a perfect record. Of course, this is because his demon is the one doing all the work. That was their compromise, that the demon would only kill those whom he is contracted to kill.

Kaito was born into a rather dysfunctional family. His father was a drunk who was huge into gambling. As such, Kaito learned many things he shouldn't have in order to keep them out of debt, like stealing and the likes. His father was abusive to his mother as well. One day his father got into debt too steep to handle normally, and in turn sold Kaito to a rather secretive group of individuals to pay that debt off.

This group was a cult of strange people devoted to figuring out ways of controlling demons. After years of painful conditioning, Kaito was used as a vessel meant to subdue a demon which would be summoned from the other plane. Of course this demon was far too powerful for this cult to control, and in turn it slaughtered everyone who was a part of the ritual and fled.

Certain circumstanced of the ritual had made very clear rules to his existence, one of which was that he must share his time equally. The demon did not begrudge Kaito for these ill events but their existences were as clear as night and day. Kaito hates his life quite a bit. Many new qualities of his body are quite problematic to him. One of which is his new resistances. To get drunk takes a lot more effort because of this. In fact, many things like painkillers also have little effect on him.

Kaito lives a mundane life during the day, often getting wasted on his couch begrudging his life, while at night the demon takes over and does his mercenary work for him. Kaito is a man who dislikes killing, but since his demon loves it he has to make a compromise of sorts, so the demon gets to kill whoever Kaito is contracted to kill.

Last edited:
It's been a long time but I'm back to possibly try again. Looking for partners!

Thread 'Oh! Deer…' All - Oh! Deer…

Heya ! Here's my thread to introduce myself I'd love to shoot you a message if interested? :3

Back
Top Bottom