MxF Zodiac Girls (Harem Style)

Currently reading:
MxF Zodiac Girls (Harem Style)

Ferryman

The River Styx
Local time
Yesterday 11:26 PM
So currently, I am looking for a partner for a fairly large project, I don't mind if you role-play as male or female, I can do both as well, but there will be several characters involved or moving simultaneous.

I'm Ferryman, I've been running around role-playing for quite a few years, been on here for quite a few years and even another rp site before this.

For replies, I can go from two to three paragraphs, or attempt my best at matching my partners. And I tend to work through the morning to later afternoon, but I try to always stay on my schedule.

I'm into using violence but I don't think this particular plot will need violence but I'll never say no. Also, this will probably be a very well versed smut story. Very smutty indeed.

Now for the actual plot: One of us will play the main character (A) [preferably Male or even a futa Female] and they will be on or stumble upon a quest to slowly acquire a harem of all twelve of the Astrological Zodiacs in human form.

That's about it for the actual structure, but I'm more than willing to listen to some brainstorming ideas or anything you'd like to particularly want to add.

As always, the characters will be over 18. And I do only have a limited window of partners I can take, no more than maybe two sadly.

I look forward to anyone who is intrigued ^-^ I await patiently.

Back
Top Bottom