! Zombie Apocalypse !

Currently reading:
! Zombie Apocalypse !

Rabbit

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 4:47 AM
Like the title I want to do a group zombie apocalypse rp, just wanted to gauge interest in it.
I'd like it to be pretty relaxed, people can come and go as they please with no pressure to write paragraphs but ideally a minimum of 4 lines or so.
I'm thinking it should also be pretty free form, but I'm definitely open to discuss some sort of plot/ideas.

On the subject of ideas I have a couple myself. For the plot I was thinking maybe a really harsh winter is coming and surviving it would be the groups main focus, provided they all bump in to each other and become allies/ maybe a few of them know each other already? Not sure.

Some world building ideas maybe:

• Zombies - Pretty sluggish during the day from the heat, extremely slow when the sun is at it's highest, thrive at night and at low temperatures.
  • Cannibals - Feared probably just as much as the undead, they are known to move in groups during the day.
Open to discussing more.

If you want this as an open to join RP you can advertise here as you already are, and you can put the story itself in unfinished tales which is the anyone can join the stories part of the site.

If you want this as an open to join RP you can advertise here as you already are, and you can put the story itself in unfinished tales which is the anyone can join the stories part of the site.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom