Unspecified ZoneyGirl is Searching! Fandom Crossover Idea!!

Currently reading:
Unspecified ZoneyGirl is Searching! Fandom Crossover Idea!!

ZoneyGirl

Genderless Blob
Local time
Today 11:23 AM
Pronouns
they/them
Hello Strangers on the Internets!

Current Cravings - Baldur's Gate 3 (looking for Gortash or Zevlor)
Worlds Unknown (fandom crossover idea!)

This idea will allow both of us to be selfish and play with a variety of canon characters from various fandoms we enjoy. Google is an easy fix if we don't know a character but are willing to try to play them. Thinking we can have a rotating cast of characters with us playing a few for each other, alongside our own OCs.​
The plot is simple. Our OC's are thrust into a strange world. They are claimed to be the heroes that this world has been waiting for. The chosen to lead a group to potential save not only this world, but the ones they come from. A shadowy threat, strange and savage creatures, and powerful magic. The threat can range, but it is there and it is up to our OCs to save it. Fear not, they will not be alone. Others have been chosen, heroes, villains, and more from various games, tv shows, movies, and more are brought in to aid our OCs. Each having a small group that they can call upon. Each member having their own strengths and weaknesses in the fights to come. Each one fighting to get back home. Together they must survive. They'll be sent on various missions. Take down threats, learn more about what is going on and slowly prepare for the final fight. Downtime will be given. They'll come back to a village with all the comforts that one could one. A tavern for drinking. A luxurious bathhouse. Plenty of choices of dining. And comfortable beds to sleep in. They'll spend plenty of time together. And during this, many things can come of it. After all sex is a great way to relieve stress. Our OCs might have to deal with villains taking advantage of them. Or perhaps they themselves take advantage of these new founds allies. It is up to us to figure that out.​
Its a simple plot. Room for story, romance, violence, and all sorts of other things we might desire. I personally am a fan of darker themes so much of want I want, will revolve around that. I figure we will have our OCs characters and then play 3-5 canons characters for each other. We will give each other a list of fandoms and the characters in it we would like to play against and take it from there. I will start with my list. Anyone in bold is a craving.​

Dutch van Der Linde - Red Dead Redemption 2
Arthur Morgan - Red Dead Redemption 2
Illidian Stormrage - Warcraft
Nathanos Blightcaller - Warcraft
Wrathion - Warcraft
Billy Russo - Netflix Punisher
Vergil - Devil May Cry
Handsome Jack - Borderlands 2
Zane Flynt - Borderlands 3
Bronn - Game of Thrones
Aemond Targaryen - House of the Dragon
Daemon Targaryen - House of the Dragon
Loki - MCU
Bucky Barnes - MCU
Dracula - Netflix Castlevania
Halsin - Baldur's Gate 3
Zevlor - Baldur's Gate 3
Lord Enver Gortash - Baldur's Gate 3

The Quick Basics
  • Hey I'm ZoneyGirl and I am indeed a girl
  • I am looking for a few stories to start original ideas and some fandom stuff. I will admit I can fangirl over various series. Let me have some fun in those worlds. I can offer the same in return, should it be a world I'm familiar with.
  • I prefer story over smut. Its that simple. Now that is to say I don't write smut, its just a small bit of what I write. I would much rather build a good story. Add depth to our characters. Have moments of humor, action, angst, drama, sappy romance, or just simple happy and easy going moments. I want our characters to go through a surplus of emotions. For ratio of plot to smut, my ideal is 70/30, but I can be convinced to go as low as 50/50. I know many come to this site to write smut, I come here to write more than just that. I want to create a vivid story with someone.
  • I am down for relationships of all times. Romantic, I'm down. Platonic, lets do it. Familial bonds with folk who aren't blood related. Happens all the time. Pure hatred for each other, but having to be forced to work together. Oh please, let us see the small petty fights that they can do while having to work together.
  • I am around a lot, like many due to the Covid-19 business I am currently not working. (maybe be subject to change in a week or two)
  • Quality over Quanity. I will take my time with posts. Most of the the time two to four paragraphs a bit more depending on the creative juices flowing
  • I like talking in OOC and getting to know my partners a bit. Be ready for cheesy, terrible humor. It is my pride and joy.
  • We are all human and we all make mistakes. I don't have prefect grammar and my spelling skills suck. But I will use means to check my writing as much as I can. Mistakes might fall through the cracks and I will accept yours as long as its still readable.
  • I roleplay in 3rd person and look for my partners to do so as well.
  • For fandom roleplays I do canon x canon, OC x canon, and OC x OC. I am also fine with AU and crossovers.
  • I am looking for MxF and MxM based roleplays. Sorry, FxF is not my personal thing, therefore I do not do RPs with those relationships. I'll play side characters, but that is about it. (I literally live that outside of RPing. I get my fill with that.)
  • I play male and female characters. Dominant and submissive as well.
  • I need to work on my F-List. Further down you'll find a quick look into my on's and off's.
  • What is on my hard no list is a hard no. Do not ask or try to convince me to do that.
  • If you wish to contact me, please put 'No! Not the gumdrop buttons!" somewhere in you PM so I know you read this section and didn't just skip to the juicy stuff.
I am currently hardcore craving a Red Dead Redemption roleplay. I have ideas involving an OC character against both Dutch and/or Arthur. More that willing play a canon character in return, I try my hand at nearly any character to see if I can play them. I feel comfortable playing Arthur, John, Sadie, Tilly, Micah, Hosea, Mary-Beth, Molly, Abigail, and Agent Milton. Free to try anyone else as well. Anyone who helps fulfill this craving will make me very happy.

The Dirty Details

The On's
  • Rough Play. I.E choking, hair pulling, biting, scratching, pinning to beds or walls. This happening on both members of the party. Raw and rough.
  • Biting. I love biting, it doesn't have to break the skin. But teeth against flesh and having enough force to leave a mark, or occasionally break the skin.
  • Anal; virginity, training, toys, ect
  • Rimming (giving, receiving)
  • Piercings (pierced cocks seem like fun)
  • Tattoos, branding, and other forms of marking
  • Dirty Talk
  • Dub/Non-Consensual Sex
  • Casual Sex
  • Clothed Sex (lift up a skirt and move underwear to the side)
  • Outfits/Lingerie
  • Leather
  • Toys; vibrators, whips, flogs, chastity belts
  • Public/Semi-Public Sex
  • Aftercare!
  • BDSM
  • Vanilla
  • Romance
  • Humor
  • Supernatural
  • Size Differences
  • Large Cocks
  • Dominance Struggles
  • Strong Characters
  • Patience - towards me as it can sometimes be a few days for me to a reply out
  • Insertions, toys and uncommon objects
  • and more, just inquire!
The Maybe's
  • Water sports
  • Bad Endings
  • Group Scenes
The Off's
  • Scat, vomit
  • Inflation
  • Pregnancy
  • Harems
  • Futas
  • Food Play
  • Furries
  • Super submissive characters (both playing and playing against)
  • Pure Smut!
Bold indicats a current craving
Note to fandoms, I am not the best at playing canon characters but I will try
I like to play A/U or OC's in set universes
* indict I have plot or character ideas

The Originals
Modern Era
Babysitter x Father
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Best Friends*
Supernatural x Human
Supernatural x Supernatural
Bodyguard x Protectee
Stalker x Object of Desire
Runaway x Savior*
Post Apocalypse
Mafia based

Historical Eras
Arranged Marriage
Tyrant King x Servant*
Rebellion Leader x Bounty Hunter
Jack the Ripper x Victim/Investigator
Twisted Fairytales
1920's-1940's
Old Mobs/Prohibition Era based

Futuristic
Rebellion Leader x Goverment Official
Space Pirate x Stowaway
Human Experiment*
Post Apocalypse
Zombies
Fanasty World
Sacrifice x Bound Creature
Mercenary x Priest(ess)
Hunted Creature x Peasant/Farmer
Pirates (maybe sky)

The Fandom
all characters will be 18+ per site rules
Video Games
Devil May Cry *
Baldur's Gate 3*

Dragon Age
Witcher
Borderlands
Outlast
Red Dead Redemption *
Fable
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Warcraft
Left 4 Dead
Final Fantasy ( 10 and 15, working on replying others atm )
Assassin's Creed ( most familiar with Ezio trilogy and Syndicate )
Bioshock ( prefer Rapture over Columbia )
Lost Odyssey
Tales of Series ( Vesperia and Abyss )

Television
Criminal Minds
Psych
Punisher
Daredevil
Preacher
Firefly
Power Rangers ( craving a darker version )

Movies
Marvel
Evil Dead (Bruce Campbell trilogy)
Repo! The Genetic Opera
Moulin Rogue
Sherlock Holmes (RDJ version)
Titan AE
Treasure Planet
What We do in the Shadows
Interview with the Vampire

Anime/Cartoon
Netflix Castlevania

Archer
Dogs :: Bullets and Carnage
GANGSTA.
D. Grey Man
Black Butler

Last edited:
3f230d5e69bac20aabeaa4cd65a5d7ae.gif

Currently craving to play against Jason Issacs Captain Hook.
Something darker. I just love his look and how Jason played Hook. It was perfection.
Doesn't have to be hardcore canon as it will probably be a very strained relation with Peter Pan and the fairytale.

Twinkle-in-his-eyes-captain-james-hook-jason-isaacs-39688063-500-208.gif

Something pirate related with Jason Issacs Captain Hook as a FC.
Or a dark Peter Pan-esque roleplay based off of Captain Hook

Still wouldn't mind some pirate fun.
Or Red Dead Redemption

New Plot Idea!!
Mulan
This idea came from a web comic I stumbled upon. Pairing Mulan with Shan Yu, heavily inspired by the web comic whose name is evading me now. Also not looking for full Disney version, more or less taking the characters from it. I am looking to play Mulan.
involved kinks :: non-con or dub-con, blackmail/coercion, rough sex, biting, manipulation, aftercare (possible knife play, marking)

After being found as a woman in the mountains, Mulan was left alone in the wilderness with her wounds. The sword had cut deep and she had nothing in way of supplies to keep herself going. Save for her trusted horse. She slowly tries to make it down the mountainside, but the snow is coming in harshly and she has to find a place to avoid the weather and try to keep herself going.

Shan Yu had lost most of his men due to the avalanche. His drive to bring China to its knees is growing stronger and with the few that survived the attack. They are scrambling to come back together. A message is sent to more of his men to meet them elsewhere. They traverse through the mountains and follow the tracks that eventually lead to the injured solider that was the reason most of his men perished. Upon closer inspection it didn't take long to learn that very solider was a female.

Death would have been the fate for a man, but Shan Yu had other ideas when it came to Mulan paying for what she had done. Her body would be his. Wounds would be tended to, she would be fed and kept warm but he got to do as he pleased with her. And hearing that she had been left on her own, Shan Yu wanted to turn her against her own people. Promising her family would remain untouched and she could fight alongside him and his men, anyone could be a solider. Slowly twisting Mulan against her own people, enjoying the beautiful young woman for himself.​

Back
Top Bottom