A beautiful misery

Currently reading:
A beautiful misery

Avariella

Serf
Local time
Today 2:38 PM
I suppose I should introduce myself. I've been roleplaying for about 13 years now on a wide range of mediums. I started my roleplaying journey on a Harry Potter forum board that I absolutely loved. We were given real homework lessons and grades; it was fantastic! Sadly, the site went down a couple years after I joined and I was forced to find another avenue for roleplay; that is how I found mystical realms. I dedicated several years of my life to that site playing all kinds of storylines from dark to lighthearted and everything in between. I found some phenomenal partners, but real life has taken us in separate directions so I am on the hunt yet again!

I found Inner Sanctum on a top roleplay site list and it sounded like exactly what I've been looking for. I consider myself an intermediate roleplayer and would like to play with people of the same skill or higher since I'm always looking to improve. I like to read in my spare time, spend time with my husband, and work out. Roleplaying is something I have always thoroughly enjoyed as an escape from real life, a way to explore fantasies and ideas that could never be brought to life in the modern world.

I can usually post once a day, but sometimes I'm wasted by the end of the night and have no juice so the post might take a couple days. If this is too long for you, I understand, but I will do my best to post a few times a week at least as long as the inspiration is there. That said, if you are not enjoying the story please tell me and I will give you the same respect. Roleplaying is about mutual satisfaction so we both should be getting what we want!

I enjoy playing fantasy, modern, modern/fantasy, medieval, Victorian, and sci-fi (about 20 years in the future, not space ships). I will be making a request thread in the next day or so, but for now please ask any questions you have or drop me a PM to discuss roleplay!

Ello' ello' ello'! Lovely to meet another person to out lil' flock ere'. I saw your request thread and I thinks you're gonna fit right in with the odd cast of folks who hang round ere'. There all right good people. If you ever need some help you'll find it right quick. We've got good staff lookin' out for all us here. So in closin' welcome to our fun and games newcomer. If you ever need a partner do feel free to hit me up. Enjoy your time in Sanctum.

Back
Top Bottom