Currently reading:
Unspecified a long-term partner search || m//, m/enby, enby//

maxwell

pathetic man of the day
Local time
Today 12:58 PM
Pronouns
they/he
hi hi! my name is max (they/he) and i am 21 and looking for some new roleplay partners! i have been roleplaying on and off for years, but have been consistently writing for with roleplay partners for about a year now! i started on forums like these years back & since have started fresh with my gaia account. i'm feeling nostalgia and craving a beginning with my roots again.

i am looking for someone who wants to be passionate and weird with me! i love building connections with my partners!

PREFERENCES

i write in third person and present tense. while i do prefer we both write in third, i do not care if our tenses don't align! i know i'm a bit weird! the only exception to third person is a letter-based roleplay!
you must be 20+. i prefer all ocs 20+ as well. i will not write minors.
i promise i write with proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation, et cetera - i will provide a writing sample if you so please.
i prefer to write m//, m/enby, and enby//. the only times i write outside of that are with people i am already comfortable with.
i'm queer and therefore all of my character are as well. i love writing nonbinary & trans characters! it's probably obvious, but i'm very queer & trans friendly!
i write multi-paragraph responses, and consider myself at least semi-literate to literate. however, it will take me time to write long responses & i am totally down for shorter lengths as well.
i love to have romance in my role-plays! lets make some people fall in love!
i am down for writing nsfw! however i do have limits! I also prefer that any ED, SH, SA, or abuse sticks to backstory and is not the focus of the roleplay
i don't use faceclaims! descriptions are my preferred, picrews are cool & if you make one i will match your energy and make one as well.

WORDBANK
fantasy, cowboys, demons, religion, secrets, letter-style, slice of life, apocalypse, soulmates, cosmic horror, angels, space princes, slow burn romance, pirates, fairytale retellings, sirens, robin hood-esque, runaway, horror, woods, modern, enemies to lovers, rivals to lovers, disguises, vampires, supernatural, angst, midwestern gothic, doomed from the start, dark academia, murder husbands, hurt/comfort.

PAIRINGS - OC TEASERS - PLOTS

royal x guard
vampire feeder
x vampire
pirate x siren
pirate x merman
god x god
god x mortal
supernatural x human

a demon who's essentially on parole.
a street racer constantly looking for his next thrill

a final boy who may or may not have unleashed evil unto the world
a feeder for vampires with addictive blood

"one thousand reasons to hate you"
keywords | fame. cheesy. enemies to lovers.
cws | parental problems, no more as of now.
preference for | either! though I do have a retired muse who would be fun for muse b.

muse a is nobody famous—they live a normal life, with a steady job, and have a roof over their head. the most abnormal thing about them? their disdain for muse b, who they haven't even met and, by all accounts, seems like a pretty decent person. but a hatred runs deep. so deep, in fact, that muse a keeps a notebook listing all of the things they hate about them.

muse b is a celebrity in some capacity—whether that means they are famous for being famous, a musician, an actor, et cetera. and most recently they've fled the spotlight, instead going to hide away from the bright lights, interviews, and prodding questions, and while nobody knows where they met or why, it couldn't be more of a relief for muse a to suddenly not have to worry about their least favorite celebrity.

that is, until muse a meets their new neighbor... who maybe isn't so bad?

"the lovers"
keywords | soulmates. time loop.
cws | murder, death, unescapable ends.
preference for | muse b!

muse a and muse b live in a universe in which every person has a soulmate—whether that be platonic or romantic. at twenty-one, both soulmates stop aging until they meet each other.

muse a has been searching for their soulmate for centuries. although they haven't physically aged in what feels like forever, they are one of the oldest people to have never found their soulmate. they have spent years watching their loved ones pass, watching as the world around them changes, and yet they have not aged even a second.

at this point, muse a is sure that their soulmate is avoiding them. after all, it isn't uncommon for someone to indulge in this potential immortality. and yet, they still search for them.

unknowingly, muse b has spent the last several centuries dying and being reborn. with each passing they gain another birthmark/another scar indicating the way that they last passed. no memories are retained.

muse a is desperate, searching for their soulmate, meanwhile muse b is completely oblivious, believing that there's no harm in leisure, that their soulmate has hardly waited much like them. little do they know, muse b is being murdered each time, preventing the inevitable that will happen once they meet. lucky for the muses, this just happens to be the universe in which they finally meet

FIN.
my DMs are open! feel free to private message me if you're interested in any of my little guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom