Unspecified A Vampire Apocalypse Rp

Currently reading:
Unspecified A Vampire Apocalypse Rp

Local time
Today 5:55 PM
Hello, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a rp like this with me. It can be a group rp or just one on one, I don't care. Just please follow the rules of the website, if anyone is I will kick them out of the rp and report them. Also I may not post often so please be aware of that.

Plot - Vampires existed for a long time and after a while they showed themselves to the humans, wanting peace and live with humans at first. At first. After a long while of peace some vampires became greedy, they thought humans were weak blood cows. Only to be used and adused by the evil vampires. Soon their dark influence spread to the others, vampires becoming violent and hunted humans until there was little left. That leaves us to the present a few years later, a group of prestigious vampires enter the human haven called Outlander's Post and wanting peace once again between vampires and humans.

My Character
Name: Allen Warren
Species/Racial Origin: American Human
Social Class/Community Status: Middle Class
Language: English
Sexuality - Gay (Bottom)
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Orphan, friends among his fellow coworkers

Physical Description
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115 pounds
Hair: Black, short hair that looks messy, slightly spikey, and uneven (I have reference if you need to see it. I am not good with describing hairstyles)
Eyes: Dark blue eyes
Detailed Physical Description: Small round eyes, normal sized button nose, slightly round cheeks, and oval head
Typical Clothing/Equipment: Casual Clothes - black cloth vest, dark green T-shirt, dark blue ripped skinny jeans, brown combat boots with tan fur trim, dirty bandaged hands, and a silver necklace with a ember gem pendant that his mother supposedly gave him, Military Clothes - Dark green and brown color schemed camaflouge long sleeved turtle neck shirt with a thin dark gray Jean jacket, a black bullet proof vest, camo cargo pants with a tool belt and knife holders on each side of the legs, a gun holster with a hand gun inside, black fingerless gloves, and sleek black combat boots

Personality/Attributes
Personality/Attitude: Acts like a tough guy but is kind on the inside, artistic, survivalist mindset, done with everyone's shit
Skills/Talents: Quick problem solving, good cook, basic cleaning and organizing
Favourites/Likes: Rock music, sitting down with his eyes closed in a quiet place and thinking to himself, bitter foods, sleep
Most Hated/Dislikes: Vampires, deep waters, idiotic/entitled people, sweet food, dark, small places
Goals/Ambitions: Survive and protect his home
Strengths: Quick on his feet, keen eye, fast reaction
Weaknesses: Slightly clumsy, goes in headfirst without thinking, ptsd that paralyzes him
Fears: His home being destroyed, being alone, being turned into a vampire
Hobbies/Interests: Likes to carve wood, write, helps others when needed
Place/Type of Residence: Outlander's Post - Small, crowded town
Occupation: Lieutenant of a small group that protects Outlander's Post
Place of Work: No official HQ but gears up at the town hall when attacked
Work-related Skills: Knife throwing, close combat, acrobatics (not very good at it), sharp shooter
Bio: Allen was born in Outlander's Post and at a young age was taught basic survival, also that all vampires where monsters. At a young age he lost his parents due to a raid of his home by vampires and he was adopted by the leader of the group that protects Outlander's post. Since then he grew up learning how to fight and protect his home and become lieutenant.

I would also like some critique on how to improve my character and plot since it has been a while since I rped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom