Plot Decision

• Just go with the flow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

March

A Hug, Wrapped in a Cuddle and Soaked in Affection
Local time
Tomorrow 2:56 AM
The academy for young adventurers is an institute known around the world as the best place to learn the ins and outs of surviving the dangerous life of an adventurer.
Many people from all walks of life dream of studying at the academy, but very few are accepted, you are one of them.

This RP is one that will hopefully be long term, in it you will start off on the way to the academy where your character will attend classes, socialize, and fight monsters.
The world is early industrial with rifles and and electricity, but most of the world is unexplored and filled with monsters.

The world's wonder material is Entherium, a valuable blue crystal that is used to power most technology and can be adapted into explosive weaponry.

Rules:
No god mode. You can attempt something, but never assume you will succeed, if you write, 'Mary Sue instantly killed the dragon'.
I will call you up on it.

If you join I expect you to be able to post once a day minimum.

No killing each other without getting your victims permission!

Romance is cool, I love that stuff, but any sex scenes will be fade to black.

In RP I expect your characters to be racist, even encourage it, and asshole characters are cool too!
Just keep it in RP!

Posts will have an order, once everyone has posted I will post a response and you can all go again!

Races:
Humans: The typical human has little to set them above other races except for their incredible adaptability and the fact that they out number every other species.

Elves: Believed to be a distant relative of humans, elves are a proud race who, despite old legends and stereotypes, do not live in forests but instead dwell in beautiful floating cities kept airborne by massive Entherium machines that even the elves no longer understand.

Beasts:
Beasts tend to come in either feline, canine, or rodent form and depending on their blood purity, may have ears, tail, or even fur and fangs depending on their tribe.
Beasts live amongst humans and while not as respected as a human, tend to receive little abuse due to their superior physical abilities.

Ghosts:
Ghosts are actually a completely living humanoid who dwell in mountain cities.
They received their name after displaying the ability to simply disappear at will, managing to confuse even a beast's senses.
They are unfortunately more fragile than other races.

Aspect:
The aspects are a very rare race, created by mages who animated and bred with plants, they are usually ashamed of their origins and pose as humans.
Aspects are exclusively low class, and widely considered an abomination by other races, especially elves.
An aspect may show unusual traits such as bark like skin, hair that bleeds sap, or occasionally shedding flower petals.

Dwarves: Dwarves are strong, industrious people who live deep underground and feed on a mix of meat and metal, which they need to survive.
A dwarves skin is hard as iron, making them natural fighters.
A dwarf may be anywhere between four and six feet tall, though most people only think of the short ones.

Magic:
I've decided to trust people to come up with their own magical abilities, don't betray this trust with instakills and other stuff like that!

I'd love to be a part of this if you would have me. The aspect race is actually a really interesting race idea.

Welcome aboard! And you can be an aspect if you like, I will possibly play as one myself.

Well, I'm a little torn between the aspect and ghost races... I do love my sneaky characters.

Well, if you think it would help I'll answer any questions about any of the races.

the only question would be about if the ghost ability is whenever or a certain number of times.

They can disappear at will, though it won't work if they are wearing anything not made by their people.

Yes, everyone has their own unique ability, though it has to make sense, a dwarf wouldn't have plant magic for example.

Seems good, you can have a slightly more powerful magic if you like but if not I'll just assume he's physically stronger.

Well, I was assuming ghosts still have the ability to vanish and get the magic power of the person's choosing? So, I was trying to not be to powerful and still make something that would make sense with my character.

Well my character can wrap people in vines, and I guess the fog is good if your character can see perfectly in fog as well.

Well, I was thinking that but, I was also thinking as I could set the fog down in a certain area then ghost walk out of it as a sort of cover for myself or anyone who could use it that way.

Can I join as well? I have a magic user I want to work with. She can manipulate stable matter and is a human.

Alright.... Though what exactly counts as stable matter?

Easier to explain what unstable matter is. Unstable matter is anything that can bond with other forms of matter, phase (go through) other forms of matter, change forms of matter. For instance, ghosts and aspects are made of unstable matter. There are exceptions but they are very hard to explain...

Back
Top Bottom