Not open for further replies.

pastelwritings

professional gremlin !
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Tomorrow 12:33 AM
Pronouns
they / them
who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write ?

heya ! my name is minty ! i've been writing for over 12 years and at the moment, i'm mostly interested in danmei - related roleplays and potential crossovers. i really like romance, slow burn, angst, crime and dark themes.

how long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like ?

i always do multipara because short threads get stale very easily. for me, at least. no hate, if you prefer liners ! i'm mostly online from 10am to 2pm GMT+2 but sometimes i can be found lurking in the evening too. i'm generally active and i will try to reply in a timely manner. the longest you'll have to wait is a few days.

what is your tolerance level for gore ? violence ?

go as descriptive as you want. nearly nothing triggers me. in fact, since i'm interested in crime and dark roleplays, gore and death doesn't bother me in the least. if you're unsure, just shoot me a dm and ask me.

do you write sexual content ? if so, what are your kinks ? limits ?

yes, i do ! chemistry needed, of course. i'd say i'm pretty vanilla and i prefer to write the bottom, but alterations can be discussed. i don't have specific kinks in mind, so ask me directly about ones you want to explore and i'll tell you if i'm into it. my limits are scat, watersports and vore. aside from the stuff that's banned already, like underage and beastiality.

do you write any fandoms ?

preferably, i will be writing characters from danmei i'm familiar with, such as mo dao zu shi, tian guan ci fu, the scum villain's self - saving system, erha he ta de bai mao shizun, tian ya ke, as well as any asian dramas i watch and get interested in. crossovers are okay and we can write something that is au and your muse can fit in. it's only my muses that will be from danmei, cdramas, kdramas, etc. like i said, only dragonball is a fandom i'm not interested in writing with. anything else can be discussed.

do you have any pairing or setting ideas ?

i usually only write mlm ships, for that's what i'm mostly comfortable with. aside from canon and popular / non - popular danmei ships that have already been established, i'm open to pretty much any mlm ship with chemistry. age gaps don't bother me, as long as both parties are consenting adults. i could potentially write mxf, but i would rather be the male counterpart. i have one or two muses that are bisexual ( ie. jiang cheng from mo dao zu shu ). though, i shy away from mxf smut, so i may request fading to black.

do you have any detailed plots prepared ?

i have one or two in mind, but this section will be updated overtime.

a. an apocalyptic au, hopefully based upon the last of us, which i absolutely adore. it's not mandatory to base our world on the last of ups, but it's what i'm most familiar with. i was thinking something like two solo survivors meeting each other in the wilderness. or one of them being wounded and the other finding them and looking after their wounds.

b. dark ! lan xichen, where he's a serial killer and he falls in love with the detective who's investigator who is looking into the murders caused by his hands. i picture it as a mutual love, but i don't mind writing a very obsessed lan xichen. yandere - like or whatever.

c. canon nielan from mdzs, where nie mingjue is the emperor and lan xichen secretly replaces his brother, who is being sent to the emperor as a concubine / gift of the lan clan.

d. ballet dancer ! jin guangyao, modern verse. potential slice of life, romance, angst, hurt, etc. this is very generic and any muse can join.

do you have any characters you want to write ?

lan wangji, lan xichen, wei wuxian, jiang cheng, mo xuanyu, xiao xingchen, shen jiu, jin guangyao, xie lian, shi wudu. tbh i always get new muses, so just ask me. as of 27.09.2023 i will be slowly introducing some original characters to my roster. they will likely be danmei - based as well and i will only agree to write them, if i feel like i can pull it off and not leave anyone hanging. to be perfectly honest, my muse for my own oc's is very finnicky. it's also important for the story to be interesting, so they can develop. y'all know what i mean !

any additional notes you want to add ?

quietly begging that there are danmei fans here. πŸ₯Ί

Last edited:
Heya, I'm not sure if I can fulfill your danmei fantasies but... I do love MxM roleplays. May I message you?

Heya, I'm not sure if I can fulfill your danmei fantasies but... I do love MxM roleplays. May I message you?
we can potentially crossover, so sure ! sorry for the late reply btw. i'm out of town so i don't really have laptop access atm. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom