Considering Writing Again
Staff member
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:56 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
It began with an Autumn breeze caressing my bare legs as he pulled open the sliding door. Gentle pressure at the small of the back guiding me forward, the deck's wooden slats cool under my toes as I stepped out. Blinded by the silken scarf over my eyes, I was so much more aware of my other senses. Clean air lightly scented with whatever seal the AirBNB used for the wood and the lingering charcoal smoke from our dinner, seemed exotic compared to our urban existence. The cries and rustling of nature assaulted my ears, not drowned out by the rapid beating of my heart, although it was close. The anxiety and anticipation threatened to choke me, but that only heightened the moment. The instinctual urge to flee or fight clashed with my conscious mind, constantly reminding me that I wanted to be here, that I wanted this.

"Far enough." His deep voice sent a shiver through me, or perhaps it was just the breeze, slipping under my robe and raising gooseflesh along my skin.

The guiding hand trailed up my spine, fingertips teasingly tracing back and forth. I was so wired I could swear I hear the soft rasp of his callouses against the robe's silk. Those same fingers wound into my hair, slowly curled into a fist and drew my head back. His movements were infuriatingly slow and controlled.

"Patience."

Could he read my mind or was I squirming without realizing it? I didn't want to be patient. I wanted him to get on with it. I wanted it so bad I couldn't help but groan as his thumb slid across my bottom lip. I tried to snap it up in a quick bite, but his hold on my hair didn't have any give. The click of his tongue promised retribution.

His free hand found my hip, holding it steady as he pushed me forward, bending at the wait until my shoulders found the deck's railing.

"Stay."

What? He'd better not... 'Motherfucker!' The thought came unbidden as I heard him reenter the AIRBNB and the sliding door closed. Was he seriously leaving me out here on the deck where anyone could come by and see? The red silk robe was something I bought to give a boudoir feel for our anniversary and bent over like this, the wind was telling me it didn't cover much of my backside. I should go right back in there and give him a piece of my mind... so why wasn't I moving? I could feel the railing's wood grain under my fingers, exploring touch finding a screwhead. Phillips or Flathead? I couldn't tell, maybe if I got a nail in th...

The sliding door announced his return before he announced himself. "Good girl."

Why did those two words make me shiver?

Without another word, he came over and guided me into laying my arms across the railing, then bound each wrist with what felt like one of his ties. Was he using his anniversary gifts for this? Should I be annoyed? I couldn't bring myself to be too bothered as I tested the bindings. Firm, but I could probably get out if I really tried.

More cool air washed over me as he lifted the back of my robe, draping it over the small of my back and baring my bottom to the moon, stars, and his gaze, which, in my imagination, burned brighter than anything the night had to offer. Despite the order to be silent, a shocked gasp slipped free as his air-cooled fingers found my need, slick with want. "I suspect you're enjoying yourself," the smug bastard teased as his fingers delved into me without a hint of resistance. If anything, I widened my stance and pushed back. Gods, he knew how to work. Truth be told, he was better with his hands than his cock and rather than be embarrassed by it, his musician fingers played me like a harp, plucking the strings of desire with an intensity that threatened to break me.

And right as my entire body tensed, ready to snap... he stopped. I couldn't help but curse, "Dammit, Ryan!"

"Shhh.... naughty girl. You knew the rules."

I did. I knew them.

I felt a split second of wind before his hand, still shining under the stars from my need, slapped down onto my ass with a sharp crack, the wetness adding to the burning fire lancing through my nerves. To my credit, I didn't curse this time. Even as he drew his hand back, I could still feel the heated imprint of his fingers across my skin.

I could also feel a small, tickling thread of wet slide down the inside of my thighs.

Happy Anniversary Indeed.

Back
Top Bottom