Currently reading:
All Anyone wanna do a Tokyo Ghoul Rp

EternalFlame

Lord of Muse and Imagination
Local time
Today 3:27 PM
Pronouns
He,him
Hello, I am EternalFlame. I've had a Tokyo Ghoul idea that I have been wanting to roleplay out for a while now. I write mostly in paragraphs or as much as I can and I would like for you to do the same but it's ok if you don't have the muse and write shorter replies. I like to write out the sex scenes and intimate scenes and this plot will have some of those things as the story progresses. I like to keep it 40% smut and 60% story, get some of both in there. Right now I'm looking for one person for this plot, so if your interested please reply here or send me a DM!

MC is 25 year old woman who has just been turned into a ghoul. Having no memories of what happened to her or where she is, she finds herself in Tokyo. Unable to explain these weird urges and desires for human flesh she tries to push back these urges as much as she can until she snaps and attacks a human one night. She devours him and upon realizing what she had done she is filled with regret and guilt, that is when YC comes across her and knows exactly what has happened as YC is a ghoul as well. YC offers to help MC learn to live as a ghoul and how to blend in and not get caught by the Doves. Over time, YC developes romantic feelings towards MC. But before YC can confess, a dark secret is revealed that's puts YC and MC lives in danger. Now YC must choose to whether help MC and be on the run or to give MC up

Name:Seraphina
Alias:The Serpent
Personality: Seraphina is easily frightened and does not do well in stressful situations. She is kind and compassionate, as well as being very honest. She likes spending time with friends and is always ready to help where she can. But her whole kind demeanor goes away when her life is at stake and her ghoul side takes over. She becomes aggressive and malicious, and she leaves no survivors. She's like an animal backed into a corner and will do anything to survive.

Apperance:
IMG_1772.jpeg

Mask:

IMG_1773.jpeg

Kagune: Seraphina's kagune is three white and black tendrils that come out from her back and take the shape of serpents. Her kagune have somewhat a mind of its own as it's capable of defending her even when she is unconscious or when something attacks her blind spots making sneak attacks rather difficult. The three serpents are capable of grabbing things which also allows her to climb up almost anything. They also possess sharp fangs allowing them to bite their target and allows them to keep a firmer grip on them.

Back
Top Bottom