MxF Back and looking for fun!

Currently reading:
MxF Back and looking for fun!

RPBanksy

Serf
Local time
Today 3:09 PM
Hello fellow roleplay companions!

It feels good to be back. I took a hiatus ever since GP, (my last roleplay site shut down) , and I'm now ready to get stuck back in now everything in my life has calmed down and been situated!

I will try to keep this as short and sweet as possible.

Firstly, you'd be glad to know I'm not new to role playing. I have been role playing for quite a while. It's been that long I couldn't even tell you how long, aha.

If we roleplay, I reply very regularly, everyday day, multiple times a day, unless something pops up in my real life which restricts me to do so, but I usually let me partners know in adavance. Side note, I also live in London, England, so obviously time zones could play a part if you are elsewhere.

I only expect my roleplay partners what they expect from me. Hopefully regular replies, descriptive, friendly and fun!

I always prefer quality over quantity and I know that sometimes you can't write pages and pages. As long as it moves the story along and gives us both something to work with and avoid any awkardness, then that is perfect!

If you have any further questions you'd like to ask me then feel free to ask away!

Now, roleplay's I like.

I've roleplayed everything over the years and I'm very open minded. But I always seem to get dragged back to slice of life, so that's what I'm looking for. It's the best genre for me, it helps me get stuck in and I enjoy it the most.

I tend to write in the third person but I'm not subjected to that, I have wrote and have enjoyed writing in the first person in the past, but I know some people do not enjoy that as it may feel a bit too personal for their liking, but just a heads up, I do not mind either.

The characters i usually play are very dominant, but also with a very soft, romantic and loving side, who gets jealous easily, loves to protect and make sure nothing happens to his other half. So if you can't trll already, I do love a bit of romance.

Now the juicy part, kinks.

As I'm dominant, I obviously have a few kinks. I do like the rough stuff, but that doesn't mean I don't like the passionate stuff either. As much as I love spanking someone and showing them who is boss, I also love being sensual, taking care of the other character and obviously pleasuring them to their liking, it all varies.

The only limits I have is anything to do with toilet play, death, stuff like that.

Roles.

I have a few roles and scenarios which aren't quite developed and they are quite basic, but that didn't mean there is room to improve them! I'll list them below and see if they take your fancy, but if they don't and you have a good idea and think we would just be a good match and partners then feel free to PM me with your ideas as I would love to hear them.

•drunken one night stand. (Ex partner or random.) (there could be a twist to this one, maybe there is a pregnancy scare or something, who knows, the possibilities are endless!)

•Secret relationship. (Best friends sibling, close friend, co workers, parents friend etc.)

•ProfessorxStudent. (Maybe they had been together before and it's the start of the school year in which they happen to meet again in the classroom.)

•MaidxBoss/Co-worker/Visitor

•StudentxStudent (very basic but there is room for any twists or something to happen.)

•Neighbors/Roommates (could be a kind of cheating scenario, where the neighbours are close friends, they're always together for drinks, dinner, games, stuff like that in which something happens behind everyone's backs, flirting, sneaking about, all that good stuff.)

•Friends with benefits

•Soldier x Military wife. ( he has been away on tour for a few years and has finally come home. Maybe she had cheated behind his back, maybe he comes home to a baby he never even knew he had.)

•Two very established business people who collaborate but things end up escalating.

•Business man x Stripper or Stripper x Strip club owner.

Thank you for reading my thread and If you're interested, please feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
Hey I saw that you're from GP too! I used to be on that site all the time but I had to come here because it was shut down :( I would enjoy a room mate if you were so inclined to honour me that way!

Regards - Fuschia <3

Hey I saw that you're from GP too! I used to be on that site all the time but I had to come here because it was shut down :( I would enjoy a room mate if you were so inclined to honour me that way!

Regards - Fuschia <3
kinda digging that icon

Bump looking for new partners. PM me if interested, replies on my thread are hard to keep track of!

I like the stripper and strip club owner, or maid x boss ideas if they're still open

BUMP! New spots for exciting, role play partners are now open! PM me if interested!

I'd be interested in your Roommates plot. I have kind of an idea if you're looking still?

Hello fellow roleplay companions!

It feels good to be back. I took a hiatus ever since GP, (my last roleplay site shut down) , and I'm now ready to get stuck back in now everything in my life has calmed down and been situated!

I will try to keep this as short and sweet as possible.

Firstly, you'd be glad to know I'm not new to role playing. I have been role playing for quite a while. It's been that long I couldn't even tell you how long, aha.

If we roleplay, I reply very regularly, everyday day, multiple times a day, unless something pops up in my real life which restricts me to do so, but I usually let me partners know in adavance. Side note, I also live in London, England, so obviously time zones could play a part if you are elsewhere.

I only expect my roleplay partners what they expect from me. Hopefully regular replies, descriptive, friendly and fun!

I always prefer quality over quantity and I know that sometimes you can't write pages and pages. As long as it moves the story along and gives us both something to work with and avoid any awkardness, then that is perfect!

If you have any further questions you'd like to ask me then feel free to ask away!

Now, roleplay's I like.

I've roleplayed everything over the years and I'm very open minded. But I always seem to get dragged back to slice of life, so that's what I'm looking for. It's the best genre for me, it helps me get stuck in and I enjoy it the most.

I tend to write in the third person but I'm not subjected to that, I have wrote and have enjoyed writing in the first person in the past, but I know some people do not enjoy that as it may feel a bit too personal for their liking, but just a heads up, I do not mind either.

The characters i usually play are very dominant, but also with a very soft, romantic and loving side, who gets jealous easily, loves to protect and make sure nothing happens to his other half. So if you can't trll already, I do love a bit of romance.

Now the juicy part, kinks.

As I'm dominant, I obviously have a few kinks. I do like the rough stuff, but that doesn't mean I don't like the passionate stuff either. As much as I love spanking someone and showing them who is boss, I also love being sensual, taking care of the other character and obviously pleasuring them to their liking, it all varies.

The only limits I have is anything to do with toilet play, death, stuff like that.

Roles.

I have a few roles and scenarios which aren't quite developed and they are quite basic, but that didn't mean there is room to improve them! I'll list them below and see if they take your fancy, but if they don't and you have a good idea and think we would just be a good match and partners then feel free to PM me with your ideas as I would love to hear them.

•drunken one night stand. (Ex partner or random.) (there could be a twist to this one, maybe there is a pregnancy scare or something, who knows, the possibilities are endless!)

•Secret relationship. (Best friends sibling, close friend, co workers, parents friend etc.)

•ProfessorxStudent. (Maybe they had been together before and it's the start of the school year in which they happen to meet again in the classroom.)

•MaidxBoss/Co-worker/Visitor

•StudentxStudent (very basic but there is room for any twists or something to happen.)

•Neighbors/Roommates (could be a kind of cheating scenario, where the neighbours are close friends, they're always together for drinks, dinner, games, stuff like that in which something happens behind everyone's backs, flirting, sneaking about, all that good stuff.)

•Friends with benefits

•Soldier x Military wife. ( he has been away on tour for a few years and has finally come home. Maybe she had cheated behind his back, maybe he comes home to a baby he never even knew he had.)

•Two very established business people who collaborate but things end up escalating.

•Business man x Stripper or Stripper x Strip club owner.

Thank you for reading my thread and If you're interested, please feel free to PM me!
haiii I would like to rp!!!

Back
Top Bottom