Currently reading:
MxF Blood & Stone with a Dash of Fate [F lf M Plots]

Degusaurusrex

Harbinger / Degpai
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:45 PM
wlop-16se.jpg
I'll try to make this simple from the start so those of you peering into the abyss can decide if you want to keep going or turn back. I'm looking for low smut stories, favoring damsel in distress themes mixed with violence and drama. I also adore a buildup to fluff. I'll list a handful or random prompts that are up for debate on the specifics and then more in depth plots I've been itching to write. My partner / story preferences are listed below, firstly.

-I don't care what your gender is as long as you can write a male character well.
-Third person, past tense, please. I find it hard to write against present tense.
-Modern day time periods with some rare exceptions for fantasy worlds. I enjoy my modern luxuries.
-Common courtesy to let me know if you're going to be a month or longer on a reply. My reply time can be sporadic so I don't mind waiting, but I appreciate not going three months no contact before I have a hard time getting back into the plot. Just keep me updated and I'm happy to work with you.
-Give me more than a three line reply and I'll return in kind. I don't require a novel of a reply, but I need something to work with.
-No flat out rape or abuse. I'm not here for a bunch of smut so no kink list, and I'm pretty vanilla.
-For the love of everything holy, do not flirt with me. I'm here to write and make friends, nothing more.
-If you don't have any public threads, please let me peek at your writing. I will, of course, present a longer sample of my own if my public threads aren't satisfactory. This is to assure that we both feel we are compatible with each other before we get into plotting.

Random Prompt One: Due to a shortage in guardian angels, God has issued an official decree. All angels must enroll in the guardian program under threat of banishment. You are the angel of death. (Looking to play the human against the guardian angel.)

**Random Plot Two: "I'm sorry…. I'm just…so….tired, can I rest h-" the human said and then collapsed right after…in the dragon's lair right in front of the dragon. (Looking to play the human.)

***Random Plot Three: The eldritch god stood before the girl, in almost human form. "Your parents sold you to be my bride. I accepted, knowing that if I don't they will just try another deity, but I will not force this on you. Have this credit card and live as you wish. If you want something else instead, just ask."

Random Plot Four:
You've been a test subject for all of your life. You don't have any idea what life outside of the lab could possibly be like, but you know the life you have now is hell. Today, you find a possibility to escape this hell of a life. Do you take the chance and experience freedom for the first time in your life, or do you think you're not ready for the outside world? Or worse, might the outside world not be ready for you? (Looking to play the escapee, happy to add supernatural elements)

****Random Plot Five: It is difficult to trigger the true Wrath of a demon, given their nature of being inherently angry. As you(YC) look at your scarred, malnourished and broken young summoner, a familiar red mist begins to descend over your mind. [Particularly craving this.]

***Random Plot Six: Despite your reputation as a Dark Lord, you have a strict moral code. So when a young girl showing signs of abuse wandered into your realm, you took her in. Now the neighboring kingdom is accusing you of kidnapping their princess. You have to choose between returning her to her abusers or war.

Onto the more specific plots, I adore mythology twists!

20200428185635-a9c3b8c8.jpg
"I didn't particularly want to turn them to stone," She motioned towards the statues filling the garden. "But when one has a knife to your throat or a gun pointed at you, survival instinct kicks in." She shrugged. "I didn't want to die, so they had to." She paused. "Go ahead, pull the trigger. Take home my head as a trophy, as the stories of Perseus so blatantly lie about. But keep in mind, there is no turning back those which have turned to stone. Remember that, if you try to use my eyes."

What happens when almost all the stories of Medusa are untrue, when she was cursed to be a weapon of war instead? Cursed to kill all those she looked at, wandering battlefields and cities to destroy armies and win wars? Forced to be a bringer of death, for a chance to regain some semblance of her humanity?

Modern day: The gods have taken pity on her and allow her some control over her sight and serpentine form. She lives alone, far away from humans, knowing that in an overemotional or endangered state, she will lose control and turn those around her to stone. However, like with the lore of vampires, demons, and the like, there's always someone who will hunt down such a creature that might exist. No one expects Medusa to open her door looking as human as you or I, only for the snakes to come out at the first hint of true danger.

Potential for someone to play a hunter, or a character obsessed with creatures of lore just investigating her to see if anything is true. I would like this to end up with a good amount of fluff as the story progresses. Open to other ideas depending what you have in mind!

Name: Medusa
Race: Gorgon shifter
Abilities: Faster healing to an extent. Shifting. Poison from her fangs.
Smut level: Low (Disclaimer: No freaky snake lady sex, sorry.)
Fluff level: Build up
Violence level: Debatable; definitely higher for anyone wanting to play a hunter.

Option Two below was a starter made and never used because the story fizzled before it began. The gorgon inside is not Medusa but just a gorgon with capability to shift forms, being kept by the townspeople as a glorified guard dog at the expense of her own well-being. This was crafted as more of a trust buildup, fluffy plot.

The bastard had gotten exactly what he deserved.

So full of himself, so full of the thought of being a hero to his people that one of them had turned against him and allowed her to turn him into another statue to save herself from the incessant torture. To think that one of their kind would have felt pity for her fate at the savage hands of the guard that seemed to hold no empathy, constantly starving and tormenting her in such ways that she'd been on death's door when she'd finally petrified him.

How many years had she been trapped in this desolate place at the mercy of these humans, bound to their whims and living in solitude aside from the servants they sent to keep her needs tended to, just enough to keep her alive and compliant to an extent. She wasn't entirely sure if the child that had distracted the guard had done it on purpose or simply been so shocked by the sight of the bloodied gorgon that she'd unintentionally drawn attention with her shrieking and stumbling, but the fact remained that the child had been her saving grace from an otherwise untimely death of her own. Another day, another week, it was only a matter of time before she perished at the cruel hands of the egotistical guard sent to keep watch over her for the humans.

The problem now that the fortress was empty was that it was cold. When another mortal had stumbled upon her petrified caretaker she had fled with a scream, no doubt back to her employers to report that the gorgon had done it yet again and forced them to pick a new mortal to tend to her care. None of that was going to matter if she didn't survive the cold winter night. The winds were howling outside of the structure, trees swaying forcefully and banging into the stones that forged her prison to create a symphony of scrapes and shrieks to keep her company in the night. The torches scattered about were her only source of light as she slithered her way across the room slowly, leaving a trail of blood in her wake as her long nails scratched along the walls and she panted softly.

"Oh, my poor babies, I shan't let another harm you." It had taken a bit for her to come to terms with the fact that the bastard had cut some of the heads from the snakes in her hair, leaving blood staining the front of her clothing and her other serpentine friends shrieking in agony at the loss of their brethren. Both they and their mistress were in pain, scales dull from malnutrition and the gorgon's belly tight with pain as she drew herself across the room inch by painful inch before she found herself huddled in one of the corners she'd found to rest in when given a reprieve from the guard's torment. It wasn't much, really, just a pile of worn blankets and a single pillow to rest her head on, but it was the best she could do since he'd not allowed her to rest in the beds across the fortress while she was under his watch. No, it was only the bare minimum for her, and her battered and thin body showed it as her tail curled and coiled around her in a protective stance, leaving her to glare across the darkened room at the statue of what had once been her tormentor.

He could rot in the underworld and she would be glad for it. At least she'd sent him there first.

nvl_by_las_t_d4jgdvw-fullview.jpg
"I'm tired of measuring. My eyes sees more than they should, faces haunting me even in my dreams. The future is a cursed thing to see."

Name: Lachesis (/ˈlækɪsɪs/, Greek Λάχεσις, [lákʰesis], "allotter" or drawer of lots) measured the thread of life allotted to each person with her measuring rod. Her Roman equivalent was Decima ("the Tenth").
Species: Moirai (one of the Greek Fates)

Time Period: Modern day
Location: A made up place because I'm lazy in this aspect and dislike having to follow the rules of real places.
Smut level:
Low
Violence level: Dependent
Fluff level: Dependent

Plot: As one of the three Moirai, or Fates from Greek mythology, the burden of seeing how long until someone dies is becoming too much. After millennia of being able to simply look at someone and know how long their lifespan is, she grows tired of staying at her sisters' side, watching one create life while the other takes it in ways that are sometimes so abhorrent she can't stand to watch. Being on Earth isn't much better than above, but there she can escape from her sisters and the other gods, keeping herself secluded from society in an attempt to live in peace. The nightmares are never ending, faces haunting her dreams and her minor interactions leaving her wanting to pluck her own eyes out.

It's a pretty vague plot because it just popped into my head, so there's plenty of options for a character opposite of her. It could be someone that she runs into repeatedly when she goes into town, it could be someone she meets at a bar on a particularly bad night where she goes into one. Maybe she's grown fond of someone she sees on her trips (book store, library, something of the like) and when she sees their lifespan she decides it's worth spending some time with them to ease her loneliness. After all, if someone's life span isn't particularly long, you don't have to worry about getting too close.

I am open to other ideas, however, if you can catch my attention with a different plot you think would fit the character!

keres.png
"Sister, it's time to wake up."

"Another century, brother."

"Two of our sisters are dead, our mother mourns, and our brother cannot be controlled."

"How long have I slept?"

"A long, long time."

Time Period: Modern Day
Source: Greek mythology with a twist
Smut Level: Debatable
Fluff Level: Debatable
Violence Level: High

Character: Keres [singular; Ker] were female death-spirits. They were the goddesses who personified violent death and who were drawn to bloody deaths on battle fields.

Plot: In a family made of darkness, death, and the odd addition of slumber, what does one do? When your twin sisters reign the battlefield and leave you nothing but scraps, when violence is not the way of your other siblings. You slumber, and await your turn to reap the souls of warriors. You wake to complete chaos, a family torn asunder by the deaths of its own. The responsibility you always wanted is yours, but the world is nothing like it was before. How does one personify such violent deaths in times of growing peace? And if you can't, how do you live like the humans do?

This plot it meant to be worked as Keres waking to the news of her twins death and being thrust down to Earth not knowing much about the modern world. Chaos and hilarity ensue on whatever poor soul ends up housing her.

I also have a few Lycan based stories that were abandoned I wouldn't mind re-running, either focusing on one injured and sold off from the fighting rings due to her career ending injury, or ones where Lycans are rounded up and sold off like pets/slaves.
"Tessa! Get your ass over here, it's your turn!" The tawny wolf turned her head with a snuffle and caught the gaze of her owner from behind the bars of her cell, pawing at the dirt impatiently as he approached and crouched down in front of her.

"You know what to do. You fight as hard as you can and I don't care if you have to kill that son of a bitch, you win that fight if you want to eat tonight, you understand me?" She held his gaze evenly and pawed at the dirt again, butting her head against the bars and growling quietly as she waited for him to open up the cell and let her out. Of all the nights to win a fight, this was the most important of them all.

This was the end of the year event that had the stadium more packed than any other day of the year. The very last day where they finished off a year of fights with a tournament that lasted the entirety of the day and rolled over into a new year with whoever the new champion of the ring was. She had no desire to win this tournament, to become the best of the best and continue killing her own people, but what choice did she have in the matter? If she didn't at least win the fight regardless of the end fate of her opponent, then she didn't eat that night, and the punishment's severity would depend on how badly she was beat in the fight and how much money her master lost.

She'd bore the brunt of his wrath enough over the years he had owned her since she'd matured, her body beaten and scarred from various punishments as she trained to become a fighter worthy of a hot meal and a bed at the end of the night, not scraps and a hard floor that left her awake well into the night and even the mornings. She wanted to fill her belly with fresh meat, she wanted a hot shower and a comfortable place to sleep at the end of it all, which meant that she needed to win this fight just like she'd won many earlier that day. Now that the night was drawing near an end she needed to put all of her remaining energy into this fight, something that was fueled by her adrenaline as the cell opened and she padded out with a huff to walk beside her master.

Just one more fight. One more fight and she would either win this disgusting tournament or she would be punished indefinitely and severely for her failure. Whatever the end result of the night was fated to be she was ready to get it over with, to finish fighting and give her weary body a rest from the abuse of claws and teeth that had marked her repeatedly throughout the day of fights. Despite the fact that she'd only actually been in a handful because of the way the rounds were organized the multitude of beasts involved in it, they had been rough fights and had left her beaten and bloodied enough that she could feel the soreness setting into nearly every part of her body.

"Get him girl, I don't care if you rip his throat out to do it, but get him good!" Tessa yelped at the smack on her backside as she was crowded into the entrance that the owners and wolves used to get into the main part of the stadium, her tail sweeping low to the ground before she growled and padded forward to where there was more dirt and random rock structures spread about the stadium.

Despite how much money had been put into the structure and how high end the actual building and seating was, the ring in the middle had been set to act more as an imitation of the outdoors, full of dirt, large rocks and even the occasional small tree just to get in the way and keep the fights more interesting.

The gate banged shut behind her as the announcer began his loud speech through the entertainment system and Tessa's ears went back in distaste as she approached the center of the ring, watching the larger gray wolf approach from the other side and eye her with the same interest she had seen many times before. Of all the wolves she could have been put against to fight for the title, they had to have put her against the male that had shown interest in mating with her many times before and gotten on her bad side. Not only was he persistent and annoying as hell, but he was much, much bigger than her and posed a formidable threat.

"Ladies and gentleman, get ready for the last fight of the night, the last fight of the year! Finalize your bets on our convenient app and let's get this show on the road!"

The first few moments of the fight were a blur as the other wolf came barreling towards her and went straight for her throat, something that both surprised and annoyed Tessa as she lunged to the side and snapped at his backside. The bastard wasn't even trying to put on a show this time, he was going straight for the kill likely at the behest of his own master in anticipation of winning this thing.

The ground and rocks were already littered with different prints of bloodied paws from the earlier fights, leaving the stale smell of old blood and meat to fill her nostrils as she snarled and landed a blow on her opponent's chest. She found herself rolling as they wrestling and clawed for dominance over the other, teeth snapping and long nails digging into flesh as the crowd cheered and leapt to their feet to see which wolf would come out on top.

The blood was in her eyes as she yelped and broke free of the male's strong front legs, slinking around one of the larger stones and trying to formulate a better plan of attack. She had thought it was the perfect angle to dodge around and sink her teeth into the vulnerable flesh of his throat, but the moment she'd lunged out and gone for the kill she'd found herself airborne for several seconds before she made contact with the ground.

The impact stole all the air from her lungs as she whimpered loudly and then tried to stand, finding herself pinned to the ground firmly before a set of vicious claws dug into her hind leg just behind her knee, leaving her writhing and trying to break free before she felt a horrific tear of ligament beneath the skin and the smell of blood from the wound took over everything else she could smell at the moment.

"Well, ladies and gentleman... I think we have our winner, and I think ol' girl just had her last fight, thank you all for coming out and we hope to see you all next New Years!"

What the fuck had just happened?

The sharp whistle that cut through the air forced the other lycan off of her as he huffed and snarled, clearly dissatisfied that he was being pulled back from taking the kill while she lay there bleeding and whining softly. If the start of the fight had been a blur then this was even worse, staff members crowding onto the dirt field to force a collar back around her neck that would give her no choice but to shift back into human form despite the extent of her injuries. In just moments they were back through the gate as her bones broke and reformed through the change, the collar clicking firmly into place as they disappeared away from the crowd and to the back rooms to assess the damage and report it back to her master.

Was this how she died?

"The more you fight, the more it's going to hurt." Tessa yelped as the handler pulled her along by the length of chain connected to her collar, causing her to stumble on the way to the vehicle out front of the shelter. The back doors of the van were already propped open, the cage inside prepared for their venture as she dug her heels into the ground and tried to jolt back.

"You would think you'd be happy to be out of the shelter and to be going to a home, you ungrateful cur!" She yelped again and braced her hands on the back of the van, wriggling around and trying to stop the handler from pushing her into the cage, only to end up on her backside and have the cage door slammed in her face.

The door to the van slammed just seconds later as she threw herself against the front of the cage, bouncing back and shaking her head with a wrinkle of her nose. It might have been feasible to escape before departure or even break out of the cage now, but the sedative that they'd given her was kicking in and her vision was starting to swim. They'd finally gotten a high enough dose that it prevented her from simply breaking free and escaping again, which left her slumped into the cage staring at the wall with no particular spot in focus. She'd been adopted? Who would be stupid enough to take a wolf whose adoption fee was so low because she couldn't be controlled?

The bouncing of the vehicle as they trekked through the city and out was enough to make her want to vomit, her empty stomach churning and rebelling as she fought to keep down the water she'd had earlier in the morning. Perhaps it was a blessing that she hadn't been given any type of breakfast yet to throw up, but it didn't dull the feeling of nausea that had her groaning and curling up inside the back of the van. Maybe they'd given her too strong a dose of sedative, because she'd never been so sick from a tranquilizer before. Caught between coherency and unconsciousness in little more than a haze of growls and groans was torture for the lycan, and she offered little to no resistance when the back doors of the van opened some time later. How long had they been driving for?

There came the clip of a fresh leash attached to her collar, replacing the metal chain they'd used in the shelter as she was tugged along towards the house. Her nose twitched constantly as she tried to parse out the different scents around them: trees, flowers, the different animals she could scent as a breeze swept over them. Being outside would have been more pleasurable if she hadn't still been walking along in a fog, scratching behind a sloped ear and fidgeting uncomfortably. Filthy clothing was so uncomfortable, but at least the sweat pants and shirt covered everything essential and didn't display her like a prize.

"Mr. Winter?" The handler knocked on the front door loudly, keeping a firm hold on the leash as he waited patiently for the owner to answer. "I've a gift to deliver to you, courtesy of a friend." Tessa huffed at the man's side, rubbing at her eyes before glaring at this new face.

"All her paperwork is in this envelope, as well as the electronic key for the collar to ensure she won't be shifting and mauling you. Congratulations on your new addition to your home, Mr. Winter." He extended Tessa's leash to the man with a smile, followed by the manila envelope containing all of the other information.

"We did sedate her for the drive over, but she'll be fully coherent soon, so no need to worry about anything. We do recommend a meat heavy diet, though, you'll find all the care recommendations on the papers. Good day to you, Sir."

"No, don't chew on the electrical cords. The-- The spicy noodles. Don't chew those. Hey! Hey, get off the fridge!
No, you don't need to take a bath outside in the river, you're just tracking dirt back in with your wet feet. Use the shower for--No, the showerhead is not attacking you, that's just how the water comes down. We can change that.

Hey! Bring back that steak, I haven't cooked it yet!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom