MxF π™²πšŠπš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš…πš˜πš’πš (Dark-Fantasy, Medieval-Fantasy)

Currently reading:
MxF π™²πšŠπš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš…πš˜πš’πš (Dark-Fantasy, Medieval-Fantasy)

Limerence

Serf
Local time
Today 11:27 PM
Hi there, friends! Glad to see you've taken an interest in my request thread.

My style of story-telling
I have an obsession with stories that are dark, mysterious, engaging, and maybe a mixture of tense and tender romance? (slow burn me)​

• Length isn't really too important to me. Write until you feel you've conveyed what you wish to convey, I will never expect you to match my post in length, otherwise a hobby becomes a chore, and don't expect me to do the same.
  • I have ADHD so I sometimes struggle with motivation and writers block. I'd appreciate patience in that regard.
  • I only really write medieval-fantasy. You might sway me to write other forms of fantasy such as steampunk or some form of sci-fi if you have an interesting idea, but modern style stories aren't for me.
  • The best way for you to jump-start my brain into plotting-mode is to give me some details about what sort of characters you like to play or would like me to play, please give me your opinion.
  • As for romance, I very much prefer slow-burn. My main interest lies in MxF. (me taking the role of the male)
  • Smut isn't a big part of my stories. Can do with or without, don't approach me if that is your main interest. (but tell me if that is what you want, as well).
  • I'd prefer if you could play multiple side-characters in the story as well. I want the world to feel alive and dynamic.
  • The worlds I create are usually dark, unfair and brutal.

Should you decide to message me...
The best part! If you like what you've read thus far... And I hope you've read it all, then I definitely encourage you to message me. I have a few requests that I expect to be included in your first message.​
  1. Give me something to work with! Don't just say "Hey, I saw your request thread and I like, bye!" Put in some effort. Communication is key!​
  2. Give me your opinion, did you like something specific about my thread? Did you hate something specific about my thread? Does the idea of people putting ketchup on top of their french fries, soggifying them repulse you to your very core?​
  3. I'd appreciate a place to start with planning. What sort of story would you like to write? What sort of character would you like to play? What sort of character would you like me to play? Are you serious about wanting to write with me? Because if so then something must be seriously wrong with you and I definitely appreciate that.​
  4. Please don't take things too seriously. I'm goofy and I love fellow goofballs.​

Pairings and tropes(bolded is my preference)

Knight
x Noble
Mercenary x Spoiled rich girl
Haughty Prince x Peasant girl that slaps him around
Mythical creature(humanoid or shapeshifter) x Normie/Knight/Soldier/Anything
Vampire
x Human
Rival noble houses
Childhood friends
Enemies to lovers
Fey x Human

Brainstorming ideas (any role)

I've been hankering for a story in a world that has been partially destroyed by a strange, magical corruption caused by a cult of mages. This corruption has left much of the world uninhabitable, not because the land would not support it, but because of the dangerous monstrosities that the afflicted are turned into that loom outside in the wild. These creatures' only purpose is to further spread their blight to others. This scourge washed over the world decades ago, scattering civilisations to different corners of the continent, barely surviving. These civilisations live within towns and small cities, surrounded by secure walls. Each of the settlements are different, some differences are subtle while others have completely different ways of life. Human life outside of these settlements is rare, but not impossible. Travel is also challenging and certainly a risk. Traders usually only travel via an armed caravan. Outcasts, bandits are one of the few successful cases of habitation outside of settlements. As a result of the corruption, any form of magic has been outlawed from most of the world.

My character is from one of the towns. One that is considerably smaller than the others and as such has a weaker military presence. The pro, however, is that it has never been attacked on a large scale by the blighted creatures. It is located on a shore, having access to a nigh endless supply of water (through the distillation of seawater) as well as food. Along with the fertile soil surrounding the area, it is a haven unlike any other at the time. This makes it a really juicy target for the other towns, prime for conquering. Wars between towns aren't unheard of, but a difficult endeavour. My character is from a long lineage of leaders named The Riviere's, born alongside a twin sister.
His father died long ago and his mother has since ruled as a fair, well-liked mayor.
There is a secret to the town's protection from the blight, and that is a ley line of magical crystals running from underneath the town to a neighbouring mountain. This ley line has always protected the town - but the how is not so well understood.
The catch is that a number of generations ago, the power of the ley line began to fade, exposing the town to the outside corruptions, leaching into the very soil.
Out of options, the townspeople infused the crystals with the blood of their own - which worked, for a time, but the frequency of sacrifices needed would only increase. The death of innocents weighed heavily on the townspeople, and eventually, they found a better way to sustain the ley line.
A part of the crystal would be fused into the body of a person, feeding off their very essence to sustain itself. This meant that during that person lifetime, only they would need to bear the burden. This responsibility was taken on by the Riviere's, traditionally sacrificing their first-born to keep the town safe. My character is the latest of such an example.

Your character is totally up to you, but I'll give you a few general concepts.

They could be:
An exile mage, struggling out in the wild.
An outcast villager.
A knight/soldier
Noble from another town.
A mage who has recently discovered her abilities, fearful of her safety within the confines of the town.

Character A is born into a royal bloodline with the extraordinary power to form soul bonds through their blood. This allows them to share emotions, thoughts and memories. This lineage has persisted for generations, but eventually - their power was coveted. The Royal family was slaughtered, with the youngest member escaping and is now on the run. While on the run, the naive royal runs into Character B, a scoundrel who has struggled their entire life. One way or another, the scoundrel is pulled alongside the royal as they flee their pursuers and try to find a way to return order to the kingdom.​

Character A is a Celevyan, an ancient race of mythical creatures, taking the appearance of a humanoid with animal features. (Kitsune, as an example). They are young relative to their race and inexperienced, totally unfamiliar with the human world. The Celevyans are often worshipped by small communities, and are empowered with extraordinary abilities through such worship. Character A's inexperience and naivete led to them being kidnapped and abused by a newly formed cult - intent of draining the Celevyan's of their power for nefarious purposes. (Character B can fit anywhere in the story, whether they be a rescuer in the form of a rebelling cultist, or the cult leader. Or just some outsider that intervenes.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom