MxM CANON(me) x OC (you)! HURT, ANGST, HORROR, COMFORT (BUT IT’S MOSTLY HURT, ANGST, HORROR)!! GAYS/TRANSMASC PREFERED, straights n cis welcome

Currently reading:
MxM CANON(me) x OC (you)! HURT, ANGST, HORROR, COMFORT (BUT IT’S MOSTLY HURT, ANGST, HORROR)!! GAYS/TRANSMASC PREFERED, straights n cis welcome

Local time
Today 10:04 PM
Pronouns
all
Hello, everyone! My name is Theodore, but I prefer Teddy. I am making this post because I am looking for a partner that matches my tastes in story-telling, shipping, and writing!

TLDR: I'll write any canon character you give me, but it's gotta be extremely descriptive and extremely mentally ill at some point, my mans. I'll write for you and I won't expect anything in return, but if you'd like to (really like to) we could do canon x oc for canon x oc (i'd like it). I like problems. Skip to the bottom for fandoms/characters/plots/ocs.

(For future reference — I am bisexual and genderfluid (born female, he/him preferred), and LGBTQ+/queer references will constantly show up in my writing. It's how I express myself, and it's also how I find comfort. My writing usually caters exclusively towards male characters and any characters who falls under the non-binary/transmasc umbrella.. but I'm willing to write against female characters, if that's what you'd REALLY like. I'll mention something of this nature again in a bit.)

I am very confident in my skills and ability. I have:

• 8 to 9 years of writing experience
  • an extensive vocabulary
  • a wide variety of fandoms + characters
  • creativity to an extent (I love cliches)

See also;

• I have a mostly open schedule. I am free on weekdays from 3 pm to 1 am (this is not completely guaranteed, as sometimes there are emergencies, but don't worry). I don't usually write on weekends, but I'll most likely make an exception if I really like our idea.
  • I am able to work with the many different genres of writing, but my prefered/go - to writing genres are horror (second fav), angst (fav fav), romance (third fav), and, occasionally, dystopian (but dystopian can very much be anything mixed into one, so it doesn't count).
  • I write A LOT. Big paragraphs and words, y'know?
At the top of my head, this is all I can write about myself that matters. I'll move on to the important parts now, but feel free to ask any questions in PMs/DMs. I do not like responding to replies under my posts :(

To avoid easy questions;

• All characters that I'll be playing are in some way or form queer (gay, bi, trans, etc.)

• Yes, you can request them (the canon characters) to be cis. No, I won't change my original characters.
  • I write in third person only, I won't write in first person (for the entire rp) and I expect my writing partner to do the same (pls)
  • Straight ships are FINE (i guess) but I won't take more than 2 people on this one
  • Yes, I'll play more than one character for you in a single rp (i love polycules)
  • It doesn't matter if you ship it or not, Venom/Eddie is literally canon so your character is gonna be in a polycule whether you like it or NOT (I will not negotiate on this, I will die for Venom/Eddie)
  • NSFW themed questions in dms/pms only pls
  • You don't have to write as much as me (2 huge paragraphs or 3 standard paragraphs are fine).

I have always harbored an adoration for story - driven media (of all types). Video games, comic books, movies, series, etc. I love everything and anything there is to offer with fictional worlds and characters. You could say It's a special interest of sorts (I think).
I especially like media written for queer relationships and romances (as already implied), and if the media isn't already queer then I'll simply make it queer (because there is never a good story that's inherently straight). I won't sugar coat it: I am a terrible gay, and I enjoy terrible things. I am looking for someone who can share this sentiment in a roleplay with me. Almost all plots that I am looking for are either entirely, or centered around, some sort of dramatic (because who doesn't like gay suffering?).

The dramatics in particular being;

• Grief
  • Heartbreak
  • Yearning
  • Affairs
  • Dysphoria
  • Mental illness and Anguish (and etc.)

It gets worse, but it's worth it all for the sake of 'character development' and entertainment. Things get boring real fast without them, in my opinion at least. I should mention that I'm very big on the 'mental illness aspect' - I love writing for/with characters that are really going through it in their heads.

And don't get me wrong! I am more than willing to do a roleplay that's just pure fluff and joy! I just really like adding in that 'spice'!

That being said! Another list!

I am willing to write/participate in writing with:

• Themes of abuse/neglect (alcohol, drug, child, domestic, etc.)
  • Themes of violence and things of graphic nature (gore, and anything else that falls under the category), but it depends on the context
  • Themes of bigotry (depends on context)
  • Eating Disorders/Self Harm (as implied)
  • Unhealthy relationships (as implied)
  • ANYTHING as long as it's not some sort of weird feet thing, man

After this point, I don't really think there is much else to elaborate/speak about regarding the writing. Unhealthy dynamics and sad stuff is kind of my thing, you know? Again (probably), I'm not saying that these things have to be the entire point of the roleplay, despite how I may sound. I'm just saying that these have to be core parts of it.

The following will be my closing lists. Fandoms and characters and a couple plots (both based on certain fandoms and original/apart from series plots). If you don't like the plots we can come up with something else in private ofc! Again, feel free to PM/DM! I don't bite! Have a good morning/afternoon/day/night!

Fandoms & Characters (All characters are either of age or aged up to at least 19 uwu);
Homestuck/Vast error(1&2); Alpha/Beta kids and trolls (main cast) (+ Midnight Crew's Boxcars, Slick, Droogs)

Black Butler; Sebastian Michaelis

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss (sigh); Alastor, Valentino, Stolas (my baby)

Stranger Things; Eddie Munson, Steve Harrington, Billy Hargrove
Invincible; Mark Grayson, Nolan Grayson, Rex Sloan, Allen (the alien)

Mortal Kombat; Johnny Cage, Kano, Shao Kahn, Erron Black (a handful of others that i can't remember at the moment lol)

One Piece: RoRonoa Zoro, Portgas D. Ace, Monkey D. Luffy, Vinsmoke Sanji

JJK; Satoru Gojo, Yuji Itadori/Sakuna, Mahito.

Please Take My Brother Away!: Shi Fen, Zhen Kai xin, Wai Sui

Lisa The Painful/Joyful; Buzzo, Brad, Dusty

Hannibal; Hannibal Lecter, Will Graham

Euphoria; Nate Jacobs, Cal Jacobs, Fez (Fezco)

Marvel; Eddie Brock/Venom, Carnage, Thor Odinson, Vision, Peter Parker (30-something year old Peter, NOT mcu), Wade Wilson (Deadpool),

DC; Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Bruce Wayne, (Injustice) Damian Wayne, Clark Kent, Connor Kent, John Constatine, Wally West, Barry Allen, Micheal Jon Carter (Booster Gold), Ted Kord (Blue Beetle), Jaime Reyes (Blue Beetle), Edward Nygma (The Batman)

The Witcher; Geralt De Rivia

Haikyuu; Tobio Kageyama, Yu Nishinoya, Daichi Sawamura, Ryunosuke Tanaka, Tetsuro Kuroo, Kei Tsukishima, Toru Oikawa, Asahi Azumane, Koshi Sugawara , Keishin Ukai, Shoyo Hinata

Yuri On Ice; Yuuri Katsuki, Victor Nikiforov, Yuri Plisetsky, Otabek Altin, Emil Nekola, Seung Gil Lee,

Arcane; (genderbend/tboy) Jinx, (genderbend/tboy) Vi, Silco, Viktor, Vander, Finn

Persona 5; Suguru Kamoshida (no i won't explain myself), Ren Amamiya, Ryuji Sakamoto (best boi), Zenkichi Hasegawa, Kunikazu Okumura

Resident Evil (Biohazard + Village mainly): Chris Redfield, Ethan Winters (fav yt guy), Jack Baker, Karl Heisenberg, Alcina Dimitrescu (genderbend uwu), Leon Kennedy,

COD; Ghost

Yakuza (game franchise): Kiryu Kazuma, Goro Majima, Ichiban Kasuga (theres more but i got lazy at this point)

(IT'S MY COMFORT SHOW/human au) Bluey: Bandit, Stripe

Plots, most of which are horror/angst themed, we get softer things towards the end; (OG= original concept) (FP= fan plot)
(OG) In flames. [M] and [Y]'s love story simmers with spiteful rage - and fortunately for everyone, [Y] has been thinking about ending things. In order to prove to [Y] that he's willing to officially change for the better, [M] agrees to help [Y] reconnect with their only living relatives (whom they have a strained relationship with).

(FP) The hunger. [Y], a mortuary student who practices veganism, develops a taste for flesh following a series of visitations (and interviews) with Dr. Hannibal Lecter.

(OG/FP) [Y]'s mother is dead. [Y], a talented young cellist suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, tries to come to terms with the grizzly death of their adoptive mother (despite the extremely strained relationship they had), and the potentially supernatural events they experience after it. (xmen x lake mungo type thing??)

(FP) Coeur. [Y], a talented figure skater who had quit the sport after experiencing a violent trauma, returns to their hometown after hearing some surprising news about a childhood friend. (just a cute yuri on ice plot)

(FP) Going under. [Y], the bored and spoiled product of a nobleman, decides to accompany a man who carries swords and his funny little stretchy friend in order to rescue their beloved cat from a viscous king overseas. (one piece)

(FP) The noble. A stunning, young, noble lives a second life as a gruesome serial killer with the assistance of their faithful Butler (Sebastian) and their courtier (Grelle). (Black Butler)

(FP/OG) Less than human. Following the violent death of their lover, an ex - special forces soldier with an unusual imagination (paranoid schizophrenia) embarks on an odyssey into the depths of depravity. (COD)

(FP) It's a Bluey comfort rp :(. A physical therapist forms a bond with their patient and his children. (Bluey yaaaay)

Back
Top Bottom