Unspecified Chibi Mating! (Read at own Risk)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Chibi Mating! (Read at own Risk)

Chibi-Senpai

The Friendly Neighborhood Chibi
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Sanctum Master
Local time
Today 12:02 PM
Seriously, I just want a nice enjoyable sexual roleplay. Pairings and gender aren't a problem. Wanna do a group roleplay? Why the hell not. Let's put something together and see what happens!! I'm not desperate, just horny. XD

Pairings:

MxM
MxF
FxF
TxM
TxF

T=Transexual/Futanari/Shemale

Dominant to Submissive= Various. I can play a submissive boy or girl to a dominant female or transexual. I'm a loving dominant, better to play as a daddy dom to a little girl or a motherly dominant to a boy or girl.

I'm sure this didn't make any sense whatsoever, but I don't care...I think...Slowly losing will to be doing this.

Losing the will to be doing what?

If it's something you want to do then do it. :)

Yeah, if anybody actually decides to do it with me. >w>

I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers. I'd be one of them, if I could.

Of course you could. Just because we're doing one roleplay doesn't mean we can't do another.

I know. I'd have to think on it. :)

Seriously, I just want a nice enjoyable sexual roleplay. Pairings and gender aren't a problem. Wanna do a group roleplay? Why the hell not. Let's put something together and see what happens!! I'm not desperate, just horny. XD

Pairings:

MxM
MxF
FxF
TxM
TxF

Dominant to Submissive= Various. I can play a submissive boy or girl to a dominant female or transexual. I'm a loving dominant, better to play as a daddy dom to a little girl or a motherly dominant to a boy or girl.

I'm sure this didn't make any sense whatsoever, but I don't care...I think...Slowly losing will to be doing this.

Hi Chibi! I'd love to do a RP with you if you're still looking. Shall we discuss planning and such in PMs?

If this one is still open id would love to try something I have never done before. I would totally be into trying femalexfuta

You have my attention. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Good to see you! PM me and we can work it all out. :D

Pairings:

MxM
MxF
FxF
TxM
TxF

I'd like to rp, if it's still open.. >//.//<

The fact that you're willing to respond to this makes me happy beyond words. I honestly didn't expect anybody to bite, so YAAAAY!! I'd love to discuss a roleplay in PMs if you'd like, miss Momo. :3

Yeah! sure! Just send the message in pm and we can work the things out! I'm kinda new so I didn't explore the mechanics and what not T.T so if you can kindly send the pm first, that'd be very appreciated..!

Hahaha, it's all good, Momo. You'll get used to it. I'll set it up for ya. :p

In case you are still looking, Kalafina here would be also interested in trying something new :)

Back
Top Bottom