Closed Come, plot with me!

Currently reading:
Closed Come, plot with me!

March

A Hug, Wrapped in a Cuddle and Soaked in Affection
Local time
Tomorrow 1:27 PM
Hello! Welcome to my request thread, thank you for taking the time...
Anyway, here I have some plots I've recently been interested in, any and all details are up for discussion, I want us both to enjoy the plot!

I personally will manage between five lines and two paragraphs per post depending on your post size, I can also usually post at least twice a day and will tell you if I can't for some reason, all I ask is you post semi regularly and have good spelling... It kinda ruins an RP if I spend half the time figuring out what you just wrote.
Now without further ado! The plots!

The Devils in the Radio (taken)
In a world where vampires roam the streets, and demons wage musical war on the heavens, humanity is for the most part defenceless, well except for the witches. Groups of men and women who fight supernatural beasts on even terms. But these people don't fight with ancient incantations or the power of friendship. No, these people fight, with phone calls.

Okay! This world is way too complex to explain in a simple request thread... Basically the witches gain power by convincing powerful demons, angels, and other entities to give them their contact details and then call them in battle to borrow some power.
I was thinking that we could be rival witches or something along those lines who eventually fall in love.

Digital Love!
It is 3080 space travel is commonplace and Earth has dozens of colonies, it is a time of exploration and adventure, where anything can happen.
Perhaps even... Love?

Sorry for terrible description. I wanted this to be an obviously sci-fi RP where your character falls for an AI, in a society where they have sentience and are legally regarded as people but not respected as human.
Sex would obviously be nonexistent... Unless of course your character goes and buys mine a robotic body...
I'm really just looking for a fluffy romance here.

Space Dust (taken)
The Terran survey corps is a group of fleet personal tasked with investigating new planets and unexplained phenomenon. The Venturer was dispatched to an unmapped region to investigate rumors of inhabitants with strange supernatural abilities with striking similarities to ancient Earth legends of magic.
However, someone wants to keep this ability away from the federation and has taken steps to keep it to themselves.
Shortly after arriving in the unmapped region, the Venturer suffers massive failures in all systems, and during this catastrophe, two people in a scout shuttle become cut off as the Venturer is destroyed, and must survive in this strange world.

So basically I wanted to do an RP where are characters become trapped on a world stuck in the feudal era where the inhabitants have what seems to be magic.
And while trying to get home they discover a plot by the federations enemies to control the planet.

The Last Line (taken)
Five years ago, humanity had its first encounter with an alien race, a scout ship from an alien empire stumbled upon earth and immediately attempted to conquer what they saw as a primitive planet, humanity united to fight back and developed the core.
The core was an army of advanced mecha that fought against the invaders, dying in the thousands before victory was achieved.
Now the enemy has returned, and once again the world has united, this time using the invaders own technology against them.

This RP is a sci-fi action RP, I would like someone who likes mecha and action and can help me flesh out details.
It is also a requirement to play two characters each so that we can have a mecha team.

Last edited:
I might have a few ideas kicking around shoot me a message.

Back
Top Bottom