FxF Coquettish Collaring

Currently reading:
FxF Coquettish Collaring

Cerlian

Serf
Local time
Today 3:35 PM
Hello!

Welcome to my Request thread! Before I get too far into it, I want to make it clear that this thread if solely FxF and focusing on stories with power dynamics (bdsm and the like). If that's not your thing, I'm still very willing to talk and listen to any ideas you have, but don't expect anything different in here. Anyways with that out of the way, let's get into it!

Me, My Requirements, and You
As my introduction thread stated, I've been roleplaying for quite a while. I'm not sure exactly how long, but it's been at least a decade. Much of it has been in languages other than English, but despite that, I still consider myself experienced and literate. As such, I expect my partners to be at least close to that. Mistakes are fine, and we all have different writing styles, but I will stop a roleplay if the other writer is not able to use English properly. I generally like to post 3-5 paragraphs, but it depends on the situation in the story. As an example, I like to shorten posts when characters are having quick back and forth actions or conversation. So long as you give me something to work with and it's written well, it'll be fine. Finally, my schedule is a bit eclectic - I will usually post daily (or even multiple times in a day, I quite enjoy when I get a bit of quick back and forth posting), but I occasionally may be delayed. Please be patient and understanding of this towards me, and I will extend the same to you.

Kinks and Limits
My limits are far easier to list than my kinks; watersports and bathroom play in general, vomit, and being cuckholded are all off the table. Most everything else can be discussed.
Favorite kinks of mine, in short are: BDSM, Master/Slave relationships, Whipping, Foot/Footgear Worship, Bondage, Humiliation, Degradation, and Spitting. Obviously you can see the sort of bent I angle towards. That being said, I have no problems with more vanilla, or simply different, things. Loving romance can be fun sometimes too! Please note, that while I would prefer to play the sub, I am perfectly fine being a switch or dom.

Plots
(Will add more over time)

Character A and B are both career women at the same company, As long as either have been there, they have been competing for the same positions, the same raises, the same awards, everything. After years of enmity, A finally gets the upper hand, and is promoted to a position above B. In fact, she becomes her former rival's direct supervisor. Of course, she uses this opportunity to mend bridges, make friends and... kidding, she acts like the psycho bitch she is and makes B's life a living hell. B would leave, but the pay and benefits are just too good, she needs the money for her rent, and most of all - she cannot let A win. B comes into work one day, ready, with a plan to take her work life back. Only to have it immediately ruined by the news that the company is having layoffs. As expected, she is the first person called into A's office. Despite her pride, B begs her boss, rival, and tormentor to let her keep her job. A, surprisingly, agrees. There are a few conditions of course. With a grimace followed by two submissive kisses planted on the top of either of A's heel clad feet, B accepts her new postion as A's secretary and personal bitchslave.

If you don't care for the setting, this one can be easily transposed to just about anywhere. Noblewomen at some point in history? Space pirates? Mages in a fantasy land? All of it works.

Character A is a college professor who has just about had it with character B. B is a spoiled, disruptive, terrible student that A just cannot stand. It would be fine if B only had one of her classes, maybe she could ignore her. But the dumb wide-hipped slut just had to take so many of her classes. Twice, three days a week, A has to deal with B's stupid comments, seeing her plump lips, having her interrupt the class, watching her ass sway as she walks out of the room.... A begins to realize she may have a bad mental image of B forming. The correct response would be to simply ignore it. The incorrect response would be for her to use B's awful grades and behavior as blackmail. A chooses the incorrect response, and the next morning, wakes up to quite the sight. B, dressed in a slutty maid uniform and collared, a terrified look on her face and hickeys across her neck, offering A the breakfast she made her.

A and B are roommates, but could not be more different. A is popular, outgoing, and commands a social presence that everyone recognizes. B is a shut-in and loner, who could be pretty, but never puts in the work, and always defers to others. While their relationship isn't hostile, both mostly seem to ignore the other when they can. That, however changes, when A walks in on B in the shower. She finds her roommate surprisingly attractive (naked breasts tend to help with that), and while she apologizes immediately, a hidden lust finds its way into her heart. One day, when B comes home from work, she opens the door to find A in a full dominatrix outfit and hears a single word. "Kneel". B does what she always does. She listens.

One other idea I had for this plot, though maybe it would work better with a group instead of one on one, is having A have a group of friends who also get in on making B a slave.

Well, that's all for now! Feel free to message me if you like any of these plots, or have any you think I'd like!

Back
Top Bottom