MxF Creative Partner Wanted (for an abnormally structured RP)

Currently reading:
MxF Creative Partner Wanted (for an abnormally structured RP)

StrangeVsWeird

Hi Me, I'm Me.
Local time
Today 6:02 AM
ba5f755b8c4184861d6f8ad1441a00ff.png
75d61214c698b06e8fe4b0c1faa01f74.png

Do the pretty letters have your attention? I only kid, of course. 😉

So, I'm looking for a certain someone who would be interested and excited to strike up a kind of project with me. The project-esque detail is why I'm posting a separate thread from my primary RT.

But first...​

c86597ff636b5e21ffd2531706c077b1.png

Romance (MxF), yes. Smut? No. All related scenes will fade to black.

Do I still have your attention? 🙃

Okay, so! The general idea is...
...basically creating a written RP world that is inspired by RP games. I got this idea while playing Dragon Age. I'm wondering and hoping to be able to create a world in which multiple adventures and whatnot can be conducted. All of my RPs have been linear, focusing on just a couple of main characters and that's it. Sure, like any given story, there was plot and substance and development BUT...sometimes I get bored. When bored, I start wishing I could create a new character and set them on a new adventure. Kinda like how I do in RPGs. Want to play a rogue instead of a mage now? Well, start a new game and create yourself a new character.

I'm wondering if the same can be done here. Thus, I'm looking for a partner who would be open to and wanting to explore such a possibility.

Much like Dragon Age, I'm wanting a fantasy element.

Plots? Subjected to the imagination. I have a couple scenarios I'd like to explore and will discuss with potential writing partner.

c5f40affceecc1cb73ca805e2ad30495.png

• Long-term. If you're unwilling or unable to stick around for a while, please don't contact me.
  • At least 2 Main Characters: 1 Female and 1 Male. I enjoy writing for both and would like to have opposites for my characters. This doesn't include any minor or NPCs that will crop up.
  • Desire and passion for world building. Let's create lore and history and cities and maps, etc etc etc.
  • Prefer someone who gets excited about the world and our characters so much so that pictures or songs and whatnot are shared. I get a ton of inspiration from artwork I run across on Pinterest or songs that pop up on Pandora and like to share these things with my partner. ❤ Having this excitement reciprocated would be amazing.
  • Communication. I enjoy OOC convos. I also need someone who is bold enough to let me know if they're no longer interested in or can no longer write for the RP.

For additional details about who I enjoy writing with or me as a writer, please take a gander at my profile page and my original RT (linked in my profile), where I have these details listed.

I imagine this will be fairly laid back. Perhaps a post a week? It depends and will be discussed with my potential writing partner.

If interested, please
3ee6b203ed4f8ee2b863b02f12768e4b.png

Back
Top Bottom