Sweet Cinnamon Stick
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Visual Virtuoso
Local time
Today 1:58 AM
Pronouns
she/her

My dearest Joe,

I should be sleeping right now, but it feels impossible. Tall. Dark. Handsome. Your very essence ignites this fire in me, filling me with your warmth and love. So here I am, wide awake, writing you this letter.

I know we've both been seeing others, and we never said we'd be exclusive to one another. But, when I see another girl with her fingers clutching onto you, I only find myself jealous and wishing you were mine again.

Please, if you care for me at all, pour out your heart to me.

Day or night, hot or cold, it's you, Joe.

Love,
Jumbled.

GF7DIH8.png

Darling Joe,

I was surprised to see such a proposal from you. A ring? I'm in shock, honestly! But why leave it there on the table for me?

I know I said I wasn't the most traditional girl… so it's not that I was expecting diamonds or anything. But you were nearly gone. I was standing there with that ring and my name scrawled across the side of your sleeve without any explanation.

P.S. Is there a reason you never spell my name properly? I'm sure you're just teasing me, right?

Yours,
Jombles?

3AqZBCL.png

Oh, Joe,

Some people are trying to convince me that this relationship we have is unhealthy. But, how could I possibly say no to you? They don't understand how much I crave you; need you. My day would fall apart without the taste of your kiss against my lips.

So I say: Yes, Joe. Yes!
It's you and I until death do us part!

xox,
Jumbled.

Last edited:
joe's a simple man ong

Back
Top Bottom