All Don’t open, it’s a trap! (Currently seeking)

Currently reading:
All Don’t open, it’s a trap! (Currently seeking)

Kat

Baron
Local time
Today 6:14 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh wow... I haven't been here in way too long!

First of all...
Welcome to my thread

I'm not a very fussy partner but I do have some personal preferences:
  • I prefer third-person POV
  • I am bisexual and love both mxf and fxf pairings. (non-binary also welcome!)
  • I have a few hard-no's but prefer to discuss them in PM.
  • I am open to all (most) genres.

Interests, plots and pairings

Books:
  • Anything Sarah J Maas related
  • Percy Jackson
  • Twilight Universe
  • House of Night
  • Mortal Instruments
  • Vampire Academy

New plots

MC's family is the typical rich and snobby family. When her older sister brings her boyfriend on a family trip (YC), he immediately connects with MC, who's a lot more down-to-earth than her bratty older sister.

YC, CEO to one of the largest law firms in the city, places an add online, looking for a stay-in Nanny. MC, a part-time law student responds to the add. She has a very flexible life-style and could use the extra money to put herself through law-school. As soon as she goes for the interview, meeting his kids, they immediately love her. She has a special touch with the kids, but even the dad's serious facade melts away around her. Just when tension starts building between them, his fiancé - that's never been mentioned before - comes back and things gets complicated.

MC, a doctor, leaves work late one night and is followed home. Paranoid, she turns a corner but ends up in an alleyway alone with her stalker. A mysterious man shows up to help her, but ends up getting shot in the process. They're left alone and to her relief, she is able to safe the man but the events takes a turn when she is being hauled into a dark car. YC, the man she saved, ends up being one of the most feared mob bosses in the city and MC has seen too much.

Please feel free to hit me up with your own suggestions.

I don't have any new plot ideas but will love to hear your own ideas!

Last edited:
Bump bump bump, bump to the top!

Ye rang? Seriously, did you rang? No!? The bells are back! *screams*

Joking and hopefully, amusing you aside. Would you be up for Nerdy girl x star athelete as FxF?

I'm definitely interested in the Best Friend's brother plot line if it's still avaliable!

Hi! I'm new here but would be very interested in a 1x1. We seem to be on the same page as far as your preferences go!

I've been craving a good fantasy RP if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom