Unspecified Dreams One on One's (Revised)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Dreams One on One's (Revised)

Dreamoness

Sanctums Certified Stalker
Local time
Today 3:26 PM
Hey! I haven't posted a thread here yet! Well, let's get to it shall we! My name is Dream and I want to let you know that I'm obviously looking for some very well rounded partners. By this I mean you'll have to meet some 'tough' requirements. If you do, then I promise you that playing with me won't be a disappointment. If it is...well, that deserves punishment. *grins*

Onward!! My requirements!!

- 2+ paragraphs please! This is required on both sides so don't freak out. I respond strictly on my phone so 2 paras is mighty fine reading/writing. I also don't plan on carrying the story by myself so this requirement is an absolute must!!

- Fluency, I want to be able to read your story and understand what it is saying. If you give me some jagged response that causes me to feel like I've been driving on the worlds bumpiest road, well, that is usually a tie breaker. In the past I was much more patient, however, people started seeing this and found that ruining my work was acceptable.

- Details are key to keeping my attention! I. Love. To. Read. Detail!! If you give me it then I'll devoured it up teehee. Especially when it comes to gore/horror plots! *trembles in delight* and I am more than willing to pump them out too, you'll just have to give me time.

- Actually, that's the sorta last thing of my requirements was time. I understand people on here arnt always stay at home people like myself. People have jobs they have to attend to and I know all to well about the family life. But even still, I would seriously like it if I could get a roleplay response in a frequent manner. Hell, if I can't get a response why not start up a brief conversation. Otherwise, if I don't hear from you (and were playing a really good idea) then I'm usually seeking out others. I hate doing that type of crap, had to do it before and that's why I'm on this site.

That's all for my requirements, onto the characters and pairings I like! Since I only play female I shouldn't have to list that teehee.

Vampire x:
- hunter - will you be able to kill the vampire or will she kill you?
- human - what will you be? Prey? Lover? Friend? Or a cunning enemy.
- demon
- vampire
- royalty - I am am assassin that gets results. You are my royal king/queen who tells me to to devour. Together we have created a kingdom of your ideals and dreams.
- just about anything

Creators x: (if you have questions, ask)
- gods - they don't play well together. Gods say this, Creators say another.
- angels
- demons
- humans
- any kind of powerful being

Witch x:
- human
- witch - usually a friend but can be anything possible.
- hunter
- demon
- with any majickal being - works well with school plots

After a violent outbreak of powerful witches in 2004, society has decided to regress towards the times when Witch hunting was popular. Modernized tools of hunting has forced witches into hiding, making themselves almost human. Now nearly 60 years later, witches have finally found peace and ease as society lessened its blind passion to kill the witches. That is until a young man/woman stumbles upon a young witch ritual in a nearby forest of his house. Will this man/woman keep this witches secret or will he/she be the end of her peaceful life?

I will play the witch, you may play the character that stumbles upon the ritual. Or, with this story having many ideas, you may also play a witch and we can discuss and alternative plot situation.

Succubus/Demoness x:
- victim
- human
- demon/incubus
- angel
- hunter
- assassin

Cyborg x Human
I have had this idea in my head for awhile. Its post apocalyptic style with some forbidden romance.

Three years since the first androids hit the market. Since the first connection of AI, there was fear of a takeover from many. But as time went on, and the androids played out as the servants they were made to be, society slowly acclimated to the ignorance of the problem. That was their first mistake...The second one was trying to fight back.

Six months in, the first attack happened. Nine months, it had escalated to at least 4 attacks a day. One year in, and the first revolt of the AI system began. We learned quickly that the AI was controlling the manufactures. They built thousands more where we killed hundreds. As humans dwindled, the robots grew. We were outnumbered, endangered, and broken. Finally what was left of the human race was forced into hiding, leaving the overworld to what few roamers decided to brave the open air and the robot race that now ruled over that land...We never stood a chance...until we found her.

Student & familiar x student & famliar
(could be converted into a group play too) Japan has adopted a strange new culture called Familiar Wars, where majick wielding beings are able to control their own tiny Battle Familiars. These familiars are only 3-5 inches tall depending on their battle type (warrior, samurai, archer, act.). It is so popular that Japan made a special school to teach the children about this society. From elementary to college, students will continue to learn and grow.

Now, both are characters are students (unless you want to be a familiar). One character is a top student while the other has yet to get their familiar due to syncing issues. However, one day that character receives an almost op and legendary familiar from the skies. Now both Student and Familiar must learn how to cope and work together before they are able to reach the top.

--This idea is not fully fleshed out but that's the base of it.--

Obviously you have a list of characters to choose from I hope. Let's do the generes I do. Not everything may be listed so, forgive me. Also, please be aware that I am a plot over sex girl, when I play I only allow my romance to progress so far.

- Action
- Adventure
- Horror/Gore
- Romance
- Mystery
- Scifi
- Modern
- Supernatural
- Fantasy
- Fan-fic

I hope you like my more detailed request. If there is something on here that you wanna do then tell me, I'll toss it on the list and well do it. So pick something and well brainstorm!! Also, I have not created all of these chars, just FYI.

Ideas!

I need a brother angel. I have a unique idea I want to try -3- so if you're interested please fill out the character sheet then pm it to me and I can tell you about the plot.

Name:
Looks: (can add a reference image but I still want text)
- Hair:
- Eyes:
- Body:
- Other: (optional)
Personality:

Simple CS for a character that really don't need much explaining to it.

*glomps everyone that reads this*

Wracking my brain I have unearthed some gore and thrill ideas that are mainly fantasy like. I am flexible with change if you toss up some ideas as well.

My most violent and blood thirsty character is the 'infamous' Amilia. She was a pure blooded vampire who made the mistake and brutally slaughtered heavens finest angels and consumed their blood, tissue, and left their bones picked clean. As a result of this feast the angels blood refused to back down and merged with her own blood, turning her into a hybrid. Still blood thirsty and now adapting to her newfound powers, she had made a name for herself and rules over all the vampire race. Roleplay's that involve her are:

- Hunters trying to stop her blood thirst
- Royal vampire forced marriage
- She owns a mansion and allows strays in for skilled hunts
- She on the hunt in another vamps territory

As for sweet dreams with lots of action and little gore I don't have many characters but I have these basic ideas that are broad and can certainly be changed a lot.

- School life
- Traveling
- Romance
- Anything Old Time like medieval or Victorian
- Fantasy is a big factor

The Ghost in my Eye

I need a male character for this one (or female if you can convince me).

It starts out with YC being a college student enjoying themselves at a frat party, having fun and drinking or what haves ya. They begin chatting with another female for a few hours before someone calls their name. Just turning their head for a few seconds they notice the girl was gone and begin asking around about her. When everyone says they haven't seen her and a friend or two say that YC was talking by himself YC decides he has had enough of the party and leaves.

Skip Forward a few Days

YC begins to see the same girl only she is more distressed. It soon becomes apparent that she is not human and she is seeking your help. What will you do?

Symphony of Magic

One day, a fancy looking letter comes in the mail addressed to a 'Winning Contestant' but to your knowledge you didn't enter any contests. Assuming the letter as spam you throw it away and continue on with your day as usual. Through the day the letter continues to pop up until you finally open it to reveal that you are invited to a School of Magic for a tour. In the envelope is a shimmering train ticket and a white silk ribbon. What will you do now? Will you accept this invitation with an open heart or a scoff and closed mind?

This is sorta a Harry Potter themed thing except not all the wizards will be human. Its set in modern day at first then when at the school well say that some technology dont exist or operate right at the school. So I guess at the school time goes backwards. Lets have fun!

Reality's Corruption

In a far off future, a group of scientist have make a mind blowing breakthrough for society. They have merged the game world with reality, making video games and their consoles obsolete. Everyone is essentially living a game, and society loves it as they get their DNA modified to fit this new reality. People have different skills and stats shown now, they know their strengths and can work on their weaknesses, and everyone has the ability to gain experience by doing meager tasks for other people sort of like quests.

However, not everyone was fond of this new change, and as time went on and the society seemed to be sticking around, a mysterious group slowly formed in the shadows. During a world wide event where the mightiest players battle it out, a thick set of clouds begin to form over the arena. Millions of eyes are cast upwards as the sky churns, and then suddenly a bright light flashes and blinds everyone.

Last edited:
Interested. I haven't posted an actual role play on this site yet so do you wana be my first? xD

I am interested in Fantasy/sci-fi, although I lean more to the sci-fi aspect. I would like to brainstorm if you're up to it. Just hit me up in a Pm if you are! x73

The human x cyborg seemed interesting would you play the human or the cyborg??

How about a modern day paranoia RP? Human x Alien, only the alien looks human, until it doesn't...

And the aliens want to invade the world and run tests on humans, of course.

Back
Top Bottom