All fandoms wanted !!! {fxf, fxm, mxm inside!}

Currently reading:
All fandoms wanted !!! {fxf, fxm, mxm inside!}

chippychoji

unquenched
Local time
Today 4:55 PM
Hey there! You can call me choji, or chippy - whichever! I currently am craving some good ol' fandom roleplays at the moment! I thought, why not try the site I joined only a few hours ago?

I am 23, have been roleplaying for about...ten years now? Maybe more? Time isn't real. I also like to write pretty girthy replies at times - make it spicy! I also only double up? Meaning, I'll write as my OC and your OCs love interest, while you do vice versa. The only time I'd pass on doubling is if I'm writing a ship which, I'll also include under the fandom name. I also don't mind incorporating some AUs to the mix! We can follow canon, go strictly AU, or combine the two! I also really love some cheesy tropes! (Don't worry, I'll list everything I'm into below)

Here are the fandoms that I'm interested in, along with characters I can write & my OCs love interest, which will be highlighted in pink.
(UPDATE: ALL CHARACTERS WILL BE 18+)
BNHA - My Hero Academia *** (Really craving this!!!)
Keigo Takami 'Hawks'
Toshinori Yagi 'All Might'
Shota Aizawa
Hizashi Yamada 'Present Mic'
Dabi

Taishiro Toyomitsu 'Fatgum'

Naruto
I can basically write anyone, haha.
Kiba
Rock Lee
Shikamaru
Kakashi

Harry Potter
Again, can basically write anyone!
Fred Weasley
Remus Lupin
Lucius Malfoy
Severus Snape

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Anyone!
Loki
James Buchanan Barnes
Tony Stark
Thor
Natasha Romanoff

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Anyone!
Dedue
Dimitri
Dorothea

Here are some AUs/Tropes that I really, really like! (there are probably some that I'll miss, so if I haven't listed one, bring it up! I probably like it, haha.)

Medieval Fantasy, College, Mafia, Yandere, Cafe, Enemies to Lovers, One Bed, Stranded on An Island, Tutor, Bodyguard, Strangers to Lovers, Assistant/Rowdy Boss, Soulmate (Specifically the Birthmark or Color AU)

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions that you have about this!

Last edited:
I'd be willing to write Dimitri or Dedue for you if you could do Ashe for me!

Hello! I'd love to do a MHA Rp with you when/if you're available! I've Roleplayed on most if the sites you listed above as well and started when i was around 7! I'm 23 now as well! I usually have an oc shipped with Keigo/Hawks or Shouta/EraserHead, but I'm willing to try my hand at Keigo for you in return for Sho! I am fairly new to rping on sites like this/out in the open so my replies may be listed a little weird until i figure out this process! Please let me know if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom