Currently reading:
All General RP Search

Fantasy Thoughts

That Anxious Kitty
Local time
Today 4:36 PM
It's me!
I V Y or Fantasy Thoughts.​

I've been away for a while, and I've quite missed the world of roleplay. So... let's talk about me for a second. I've graduated college with a BA in English and Business and a History minor. Yeah, I never saw that for myself either. Not the history bit, but the business bit?! Wowza. I've had trouble getting hired so I've been freelancing since 2019, and it's... not terrible? I don't like that I haven't got security in my job, but does anyone really have security in their job these days?

As a freelancer, I edit novels, articles, blogs, really anything you want to toss my way. I also write. Once again, I'll write just about anything. Freelance means you can be picky, but you might not make money. And... well, I need money. So I'm not picky. Feel free to ask about it, if you're curious. Some of my contracts have NDAs, but most don't.

Oh! I've written a children's book that I'm pretty excited to get illustrated. You guys will probably hear about that. Since I've last been here, I've had a pet become paralyzed after chasing a coyote (yes, a 12lb dog chased a 110lb coyote and won the battle) away from some puppies that we had. The book follows his journey through depression, his disability, and getting his wheelchair.

Bit More About Me
Still deaf, yeah. Like that'd change, lol. I've taken up streaming games, world-building, and writing on Twitch. It's been a lot of fun, and surprisingly my world-building is getting more views than my games. So either I suck at games (I do), or people just are really into world-building. I still live on that same farm that I've lived on for 12 years now, I'm still a hermit, especially with the global panini. In fact, I think the panini made it worse. That's alright, though, all my pals are online.

I have two pigs, one's for bacon, and one's a pet. I own two turkeys, they're babies, and the light of my eyes. They don't have names yet, because they're too young to know their gender. I could, you know, name them nonbinary names—absolutely considering it. But the thing is, I can't tell them apart just yet.

I've been RPing for a little over 13 years, and prefer posts with multiple paragraphs, world-building and intricate plots.

World Building/Plotting:
I adore world building, whether that means we're bringing multiple genres together, tropes, or we're making a world of our own. I've even gone so far as to create fictional languages, but you don't have to be that into world building, I'll understand.

I love and prefer having multiple characters in a RP. Multiple characters can be doubled up for pairings, create drama, bring in plots, even be the baddies in a thread. Whatever you're up for, let me know!

I can struggle to create plots sometimes, so I might need some help, and that's where you (hopefully) come in.

Pairings:
So I am an asexual, queer, feminine identifying person. But that being said, I love all pairings—I'm open to writing M//, F//, MxF, polyships/multi-ships, queer characters, etc. I don't mind writing male characters, female characters, or nonbinary characters. I'm most comfortable with F//, but with the right plot I'll write a male character easily.

I do not usually write fandoms or characters. I prefer original worlds with OCs, but I can handle writing OCs in fandom worlds. I won't write OC with canons and can be picky about fandoms.

Some fandoms I enjoy are:
  • Lord of the Rings (*anything Tolkien)
  • Interview With A Vampire (Anne Rice <3)
  • RWBY (very picky)
  • Supergirl/Superman
  • X-Men
  • Harry Potter

As for pairings, I like to create those as the plot comes to life. I won't be listing any "preset" pairings here.

Genres:
I'll write almost anything—I do get bored easily, so I hope you're prepared for plot twists, wrenches and more. Slice of life needs to have supernatural, science fiction or fantasy elements to keep me interested.

• Medieval
  • Historical
  • Fantasy
  • Supernatural
  • God/esses (Mythos varies)
  • Forbidden Love
  • Soulmates
  • Enemy-to-Lover
  • Villain & Hero

Communication:
I love chatting, please talk to me. It's especially fun for me to get to know my RP partners, or even just to make friends! Whether you wanna RP or not, reach out and chat. It'll probably make my day. You can reach me by PMs, or other means if you ask.

Posting Speed:
Due to being a writer full time, and having some health issues, my posting speed can vary. I will typically aim to post once every week, though this may vary depending upon how much we're writing—because I do aim to match my partner's length.

Smut:
Ask before we proceed into smutty threads; I'm not super into smut unless it progresses the story, and even then I may not be in the mood to write it and may request that we fade to black.

Triggers:
Talk to me about anything you have as a trigger, and let me know if you're worried something we're writing may be a trigger for me—I haven't got many, but that doesn't mean "none".

PLEASE PM me when reaching out, I won't check for comments.

Back
Top Bottom