Currently reading:
Harvest of the Gods

Vampy

Serf
Local time
Today 10:00 PM
Pronouns
Dorito
Hello hello everyone! So today I'm here to share an new half baked plot that would focus lot on world building and storytelling.

Type of Genre for this RP?

•Fanasty, romance, action, tragedy, possible love triangke , adventure and more.

What am I looking for?

•OCC chatter, I love to talk and make friends, so don't be afraid to reach out.

•Mainly long-term RP. Where is the fun in short? Let the story flow

•Able to play possible side characters and more then just one when need be.

•Literate/advanced literate partner.

•3rd person view, preferably past tense.

Little about me and what I offer.

•5 years of RP experience. Capable of writing decent sized paragraphs.

•Capable of playing more then on character

•GMT+2 Timezone, although my general activity varies regarding my work schedule and other things, but fairly active.

•NSFW friendly. I don't fade to black sorry not sorry. But I do, do it only after we build up to it.

•All characters are 18+!

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙙𝙨:

Continent of Lycia is an land known for it's many different races, ranging from human, elves, demi humans, lizard folk to orcs and demons. As well being land of magic. But it's mostly known being created by their gods called Protoss or the God tribe. Creators of all existing life in the Lycia Plains. They are beings with incomprehensible boundry force and the first to use Magic. Masters of forging and technology they are able to forge with just their thoughts alone.

However, the said gods that created the life of all races and beasts need to feed of their own creation. Collecting their life essence in other to create Creation Stones from which they have feed on to keep their powers and survive. All the creation however is not aware of their only reason they were created, the truth behind their existence merely being food to their own creators that allow them to spread and populate to grow their food stock.

Even more, something the so called Gods themselves had forgot ovetime is their true heritage. Being ancient and super intelligent extraterrestrial life that came to this land long ago at death of their planet seeking new home. Absorbing the true inhabitants of Lycia, before building their kingdom and setting their own law and leader, declaring themselves Gods.

Now following a tale of young goddess, the child of the God King , leader of the Protoss and God tribe has been ever since their birth shut in. Taught by their tribe and father of the land , inhabitants , magic and forging. Not once ever leaving to outside world. Just a day before she were to find purpose of her father's creation, the young Goddess is sneaked out the heavenly kingdom where they reside to mortal world of their creation.

The stary night is interrupted by small caravan of humans who are quickly turned to stones they were created from, the gods not sparing a single life not even children. Much to the repulsion and horror of the God's king child. Sickened by this revelation, the young goddess conjures courage and plan to defy her clansman and escape. But will the God king and her people let go of the heir of God tribe so easily?

Back
Top Bottom