MxM High-Profile Art Thief x Unlucky Apartment Resident

Currently reading:
MxM High-Profile Art Thief x Unlucky Apartment Resident

spicedchaivixen

a.k.a. spiced chicken, apparently
Local time
Today 9:33 PM
Art heists were a damn sexy crime. Especially when they cause a hot guy to come crawling in through your fourth-floor apartment window.

MuseA is an art thief making his annoyingly conspicuous getaway after stealing a priceless piece of art from an internationally-famous art museum. In a desperate attempt to get the law enforcement off his tail, he swings down into an open window he spots; a window that happens to lead into the apartment of MuseB, who is just a victim of unfortunate circumstances. Whether by hook or by crook, MuseA ends up making MuseB let him hole up at his place for a while. As things go along, MuseB finds himself growing fond of MuseA, and perhaps, their relationship begins to advance into something more.

Information:
MxM
I am impartial as to which muse I rp as

I'm a descriptive RPer, usually writing a few paragraphs per post. Please don't write only one or two sentences; I'll quickly lose interest in the RP.
I require that my partner have good grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect, but please use correct punctuation and don't write text blocks.
Smut is fine, but it will not be the focus of the rp. the story/smut ratio is probably something like 70/30.

This is my first time posting a request, so I hope this doesn't seem like I have too-high expectations or am too demanding. That's not what I'm trying to do at all.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom