Currently reading:
MxM I Need Love For My Boys

RawrHappi

Baron
Local time
Today 7:31 PM
Hello all!

Call me Happi and give me some BoyLove. Which comes down to I need a roleplay or lots of roleplays. I am fairly active and have what I can only call a wonderful addiction... IRL I work work overnight as technical support for students and most months out of the year I have a ridiculous amount of downtime and I will write all night if given the chance.

A note on position I love them all XD. I will happily play whatever you want, that being said I don't want your wimpy useless little uke boy who does nothing but beg for cock constantly. I like my subs to have some backbone, maybe a little personality. Most of what goes on in my mind is pretty... my brain died a little, but the point is there~

I usually post a paragraph at a time, sometimes two but usually I like it around one. Wanna know what kinda things I get into? It's a scary world in here.

I love twists of the freakiest kind and will supply ideas often to supplement whatever mischief we get into. If my ideas are too far outside of your box don't be afraid to tell me no, I will not cry over it and we can think of other fun things. Usually I tend to keep my ideas running whatever direction we seem to be going.

So if you stuck around this far here's some stuff. As tagged in the cute little line I like MxM, yaoi, slash, BoyLove, whatever you want to call it. It's my drug of choice and I need it to breathe, and nothing else will fill the void.

Some things I like (Usually with a lot of drama):

Drugs, fantasy settings, the cliché twisted to my desires, Mpreg (But really only in a fantasy setting because I have to be able to justify it), mental hospitals (Which I do have some fantasy, or urban fantasy kind of ideas if you want to hear about that). So many other things my brain is struggling with. Bring me some ideas, I am not that picky kinda... worst I can say is no.

For a fantasy setting I do have a species I've created I like to play with. If you don't like that I can always use the traditional stuff though it'll probably still have some odd twists on them because I still get board.

Some things I don't like:

Anything belonging in a toilet, and bestiality (which is a no-no anyway).

That being said... happy hunting!

Last edited:
So I wanna throw an update in here because I realize that things I like section isn't the most clear cut though it does say a lot about my poor scattered brain. I dug up a list from my Gaia days and revamped it tremendously. If you like the idea of a pairing, or any combination of the listing we can twist it all into a glorious mess of happiness, obviously you can see I tried to... Still though feel free to bring me ideas. I still don't know how to type half or more of the things my brain tries to get out so I'm usually missing at least a couple of somethings :)

Also on a note here for Doms and Subs if you do have a preference let me know and I will create what I need to accordingly.

Fantasy Things (can be used in that more Urban setting as well) And I feel like it really comes through how little I care how we pair things. It all makes me smile.

Fallen Angel/Angel/Demon/Relic Hunter x Human/Demon/angel/Fallen
Dragon Slayer x Dragon (I would honestly love to be a dragon, but read my note first XD)
Dragon x Prince/King/Knight
King/Prince/Assassin/Knight x King/Prince/Assassin/Knight
Pirate x Medic/Kidnapped individual
Master x Slave

Urban Fantasy (Maybe but without that freaky hipster feel?)

Researcher x Experiment/Some Kinda Fantasy Species
Fae/Elf/Other Made-Up Race x Human

Fictiony/Modern

College Roommates
Roommates in General
Drug Addict x Friend/Ex-Friend
Gamer/Techy Person x Gamer/Techy Person
Mountain Dweller x Injured Man (Could also maybe be One of the Urban Fantasy kinda things)
Cafe Waiter x whatever my or your twisted heart desires

Dragons: Let me elaborate some things for this just in case. My dragons will use a humanoid form 90% of the time, you may never see them as a dragon. Mine like to munch on shinies, and obtains small amounts of power from the gems.

I will do some things like Fire Emblem and Harry Potter and can list a few more if I think of anything. I like throwing OC's in the existing world and then taking advantage of their class system (for Fire Emblem) or the school (for Harry Potter). Usually when I do this I refuse to pair an OC with a cannon character, but I don't mind using those cannon characters as plot devices if necessary when it makes sense.

Last edited:
Hello there are a few ideas I'd love to fly past ya,

Drug Addict (Seme, preferrably me) x Friend

Could've been lifelong friends and the friend has no idea the drug addict is using until he slips up one day..

Or Drug Addict x Ex-Friend,

Would probably be him looking for comfort or help OR (Just came up with this random one) the addict could be participating in underground fights for drug money and the ex friend finds out and decided to try to stop him?

Open to ideas there cause I'm sorta low and there are so many roads we could travel with that one (We could also always experiment as we go.)

Another one I was interested in was a fantasy one, more specifically the mpreg (I rarely seem to find people who like it but I love roleplaying them having families)

That's pretty open to ideas I'd be seme or uke I'm not picky on that and have no specific ideas however if a Angel x Demon would allow mpreg (I mean in my mind they're not human so it might work?) We could discuss that also if you'd like ^^

Back
Top Bottom