Currently reading:
I'm new, so please be kind

Heavens Lotus

Body in Abyss; Heart in Paradise
Local time
Today 8:48 AM
Pronouns
He/him, they/them
Hello there! I've been RPing for around 14 years now, using various sites and platforms and writing as various characters, both canon and OCs. I enjoy and am open to most genres, though romance and erotica are both big maybes for me, as I prefer to have at least an IC connection and chemistry for both to happen. I also prefer to write with adults and avoid writing with minors. At this time, the only muse that will be on this account is Xie Lian from Heaven Official's Blessing. I'm unsure if more will be added at a later point, as he's my biggest muse and the only one I've enjoyed so much in a long time.

I do have discord, though I don't give it out publicly or randomly. If we get along and I feel comfortable doing so, I'll be more than happy to add you on there.

I prefer to have no drama OOC. IC drama is fine, of course.

Lastly, just to clarify, I'm what I like to call masculine non-binary (I'm not sure if that's the correct term for it, but it's what describes my gender identity best). So, as stated on my profile, you can use he/him and they/them pronouns for me.

Hi Heavens Lotus, welcome to the Sanctum, hope you have a lot of fun here! 🥰
Thank you! I very much look forward to my interactions with others here ^^ I'm coming from a site that's gone downhill quite a bit, so I'm excited to meet other writers here and get some fun stories going 😄

You're welcome, i thought i'd welcome you as you're posting a similar time to me ☺️ I'm fairly new to the hobby, less than a month but i really enjoy it 🥰

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to just chat. I'm chatty lol
Writing on here, or writing in general? Either way, it is very fun :D It's one of my favourite hobbies.

I shall! And likewise. I'm always happy to chat ^^ Unless I'm sleeping lol

Both ☺️ I used to write twee little poems in a book, but a friend from tabletop RP (D&D) recommended i try this as i like being creative, my bard character wrote rude songs lol

Yay! Well i'm on Uk time anyway, and likewise. Lovely to meet you 🥰
Oh, then welcome to the world of RP! .... In this form, anyway XD I've never done tabletop, though I hear it's fun. I'm just too awkward for that type of RP lol

I'm on PST, but my sleep schedule is awful, so I'm sure we'll get to talk a good amount 😀

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!

First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! I saw you were referred by our wonderful Pastel! Welcome to our home! You won't have to worry about writing with anyone but adults, since this site is strictly 18+! If you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!​

Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there! However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!

Next, I just want to share some of the other wonderful places in Sanctum! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl! And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​

I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds, which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!
Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​

HELLO!

U4DU2QK.png

** WELCOME TO THE SITE! **

It's probably just a copy paste you borrowed from or carried over from other sites expectations, but just FYI you can skip the "I only write with adults, no minors" on this site since we are an 18+ site only and prohibit and protect against minors from being on the site at all. You note about discord is also site policy, like you stated, please only extend more personal means of communication in private and only with people you have established a connection with.

We have a ton of wonderful writers here, who span a vast array of interests and abilities, so I'm sure you'll find someone or several someone's to connect with once you get settled and check out the request threads.

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at the

and the

After that you can check out the

to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

Ready to use templates for things, made by our very own members:

And for those that are more visual learners:

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

HELLO!

U4DU2QK.png

** WELCOME TO THE SITE! **

It's probably just a copy paste you borrowed from or carried over from other sites expectations, but just FYI you can skip the "I only write with adults, no minors" on this site since we are an 18+ site only and prohibit and protect against minors from being on the site at all. You note about discord is also site policy, like you stated, please only extend more personal means of communication in private and only with people you have established a connection with.

We have a ton of wonderful writers here, who span a vast array of interests and abilities, so I'm sure you'll find someone or several someone's to connect with once you get settled and check out the request threads.

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at the

and the

After that you can check out the

to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

Ready to use templates for things, made by our very own members:

And for those that are more visual learners:

Hello and thank you for the response! I completely forgot about the 18+ aspect of this site (I'm pretty sure Pastel told me at some point lol) so thank you for the reminder ^^ I'm going to get into the nitty gritty of things later today. so thank you for all the information! It's greatly appreciated!

Ohhh you know pastelly! yay! They are a wonderful person in chat. And I thought I'd just save you the effort of listing that each time here. If a minor were to sneak in report and they will be booted promptly, but no need to keep listing it. :)

Enjoy your writing!

Ohhh you know pastelly! yay! They are a wonderful person in chat. And I thought I'd just save you the effort of listing that each time here. If a minor were to sneak in report and they will be booted promptly, but no need to keep listing it. :)

Enjoy your writing!
Sounds good! :D

Back
Top Bottom