Currently reading:
All 「 ✦ Imaginary mind, imaginary lines ✦ 」

alomone

trans cat
Local time
Today 10:27 PM
Pronouns
he / him

˗ˏˋ hi hi everyone and welcome to my request thread, please feel free to send a PM if you're interested!!

•───────•°•⋆⋅☆⋅⋆•°•───────•

〖 Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write? 〗
You can call me alomone or Alaric, I'm new to role-playing but I've been writing in French then in English for about 4/5 years. English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes!
I have a somewhat preference for anything that has to do with horror and/or set in a realistic/ modern settings but I'm open to futuristic worlds too! I never wrote about fantasy but I could try!

〖 How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like? 〗
I'm used to writing around 2 paragraphs, so it can be between 100 words to a good 500-700 words when I'm really into it and I use the third-person and past tenses! The length of my replies could depends from the way I feel about the plot or just if I had much time writing, without counting the time when I'm stuck in a writing block. Sometimes I will disappear for a few weeks, you can reach out to me if I didn't send you a pm saying that I'm taking a break, it might be because I forgot or that I have trouble writing!! If it's something else I will contact you and talk about it with you if it will impact anything! But in general, if I put my mind to it, I can reply every few days! I don't have a set writing schedule (I'm going to work on it) but I mostly write during the week-end.

〖 What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence? 〗
Honestly my tolerance level for violence and gore can go very high, I'm a big fan of horror so pretty much everything is fine so it's not a big problem with me. I never wrote anything of that sort but I could manage it!

〖 Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits? 〗
I don't usually write sexual content and I never did but I could start if any future partners want to include smut in the story. It's not a no but a maybe!! My limits are vore, rape (dub and non-con) and anything that is of the extreme.

〖 Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread) 〗
Yes, I do have some characters and you can find them here!

〖 Any additional notes you want to add? 〗
I'm a beginner and don't have that much free time so please be considerate!!

〖 About my ideas ! 〗

• ೃ⁀➷ A is a hopeless romantic who lives alone in a house, in a world where soulmates are common, A often dreams about finding his soulmate but is it really just a dream? Then A takes B in as an extra help around the house/garden, A discover that B is their soulmate but B has a secret that they intend on keeping to themselve, they don't have a soulmate.

-'๑'-

ೃ⁀➷ A is the roommate of B and end up under the influence of a love potion by accident, B wanted to make their crush (who can or not be the best person to have a crush on) drink the love potion but A did it instead. Now B need to deal with the incredibly clingy and needy roommate until the effects runs off. [TAKEN]
  • No pairings for the moment, I'm a bit short on ideas right now but I tend to still come up with something if needed.
  • - The Boy (2016)

˗ˏˋ Update : I finally added some plots and some more precise informations!!! Please send a PM if you're interested!!

Update 2 : Changed the design again because I got tired of the old one!

Update 3 : Changed some info as it was not up to date with how I write anymore!!´ˎ˗​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom