Unspecified In search of a literate partner

Currently reading:
Unspecified In search of a literate partner

Holmes

Serf
Local time
Today 3:34 AM
Hello,

As you probably already know, I am Holmes. As the prefix suggests, I don't care whether you are male or female, I simply ask that you write a story with me.

About me
I am in the United States of America, in Central Time zone. Be aware of this if you are from a place like Australia, when you are awake, I am probably asleep.

I typically post 5-6 paragraphs, on average. I can post more or less, if the story calls for it. Many of my stories have some sort of romance in them, but it is never the central point of the story.

My main characters are always female, but I can write male side characters. When it comes to romance, I do MxF and FxF. In FxF, I can do both dominant and submissive. In MxF, I only do submissive.

Genres
  • Fantasy (High and Low)
  • Historical
  • Crime
  • Gods/Goddesses
  • Western
  • Superhero
  • Pirates

Not O. K.
  • Scat
  • Vore
  • Blood play
  • Mutilation

A-O.K.
  • BDSM
  • Torture
  • Cussing
  • Graphic Violence

What I expect out of you
  • At least 4-5 paragraphs per post, although when it comes to dialogue and what not, I am okay if we shorten them up a bit
  • Reply at least once a day, and tell me if you are going to be gone for awhile.
  • Have decent grammar and spelling. I won't flip if you make a few mistakes, just dnt type lik dis.
  • Be creative and help move the story along.
  • Tell me you have any ideas, I am always open to new ones.
Plots
1. Demons
A demon (my character) has entered the realm of the humans. Like all other demons, she is in search of souls to eat. It is how they live, it isn't like they take souls for fun (most of the time). She plans on eating the soul of a human (your character), but something convinces her not two. Eventually, the two begin to bond, and bad stuff happens when a human bonds with a demon.

2. Of Heroes and Vigilantes
This isn't the basic hero story. Yes, heroes save the world, but they follow the law, sometimes it takes someone outside the law to get things done. A vigilante (My character) takes down villains regularly, but then she has a run in with a hero (your character). They try to take each other down, but once they actually calm down and learn more about each other, they actually begin to like one another. That is a good thing since a new villain has risen and it will take them cooperating to stop them

3. The Perfect Crime
A
criminal (your character) had committed, what seems to be, the perfect crime. A detective (my character) is not to sure about that. While she is able to find the criminal, it is the proof she is having a hard time getting a hold of. All the while, her and the criminal talk regularly, sometimes they eat lunch, or even visit one another's household. One is going to end up in a bad place in the end, but they will never admit how much fun they had with each other.

4. A Tortured Soul.
A
young woman (my character) was caught stealing plans from a Lord. For that, she has been locked in a cell. The person who has been told to torture her (your character) isn't old to get the information by all means necessary.

Back
Top Bottom