Currently reading:
It is I! Woogles

woogles

Serf
Local time
Today 1:41 AM
Hey. New here to Inner Sanctum but not to RPing ;)

Please feel free to call me Woogles or "Vibes" which has been my roleplay tag name for awhile, either is fine! I'm 20 years old and female. I've been actively roleplaying with people I've met online, when I'm not busy with college studies and the like, for about 5 or more years now. At one point down the line, I brought my good friend Zephera into roleplaying to suffer with me. They have been my main partner for awhile but we wanted to move on to a better website where we could branch out and meet new partners as well! Might see them around or even see us rping together publicly as well.

I tend to rp mainly with gay relationships, sometimes straight, but I'm down to rp virtually anything that has interesting plot and character development potential! Prefer to have some NSFW down the road but the relationships should not be the focus of the rp unless that is basically the plot. I also prefer to use fictional pictures rather than realistic ones in roleplaying, it just makes me uncomfortable acting as a real person. Please feel free to message me about any of my roleplays or otherwise feel free to reach out as well if you think we could be good partners :D

*As a side note. I'm also an artist and I dabble a bit in editing photos specifically for rping and such so feel free to message me about that too if you were looking for something specific*

peace

Woogles

Hey. New here to Inner Sanctum but not to RPing ;)

Please feel free to call me Woogles or "Vibes" which has been my roleplay tag name for awhile, either is fine! I'm 20 years old and female. I've been actively roleplaying with people I've met online, when I'm not busy with college studies and the like, for about 5 or more years now. At one point down the line, I brought my good friend Zephera into roleplaying to suffer with me. They have been my main partner for awhile but we wanted to move on to a better website where we could branch out and meet new partners as well! Might see them around or even see us rping together publicly as well.

I tend to rp mainly with gay relationships, sometimes straight, but I'm down to rp virtually anything that has interesting plot and character development potential! Prefer to have some NSFW down the road but the relationships should not be the focus of the rp unless that is basically the plot. I also prefer to use fictional pictures rather than realistic ones in roleplaying, it just makes me uncomfortable acting as a real person. Please feel free to message me about any of my roleplays or otherwise feel free to reach out as well if you think we could be good partners :D

*As a side note. I'm also an artist and I dabble a bit in editing photos specifically for rping and such so feel free to message me about that too if you were looking for something specific*

peace

Woogles

I greeted Zephera already, but it's nice to meet you as well. I bought a few friends here as well and the site has served as a good home thus far. If you ever find yourself unoccupied don't hesitate to message me for potential plots. I've been rping for 18 years, Becca here has been around that whole time. I have a wix with more lore and some of my characters though the webpage is a WIP. So if you're ever curious don't hesitate to ask. You will find lots of rp here though don't be shy to approach another. Anywho thanks for joining and granting me the pleasure of introducing myself.

Back
Top Bottom