Unspecified Itching to write a long-term story with a non-male character (and preferably RPer)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Itching to write a long-term story with a non-male character (and preferably RPer)

dovesoafeather

Emperor
Local time
Today 7:03 PM
Pronouns
they/them
Hello! You can call me Dove or Flame; the pronouns are they/them.

I'm looking to spread my roleplay wings and branch out into broader tales to be told. My writing fingers can't stop itching, and I love telling stories. Furthermore, I've never had the opportunity to write a submissive/switch character.

Note: I personally only write original characters in original settings. I don't have a preference for whether my partner uses a canon character or not, but I will not play in pre-established worlds, nor do I play in pre-established rules. Beyond a basic setting, I want us to create our own world, and the rules come up along the way (I hope that all made sense).

I try to stay to a minimum of 4-7 sentences per post, but I'm not a stickler. Sometimes less is more, and sometimes more is needed to convey the point. All I ask is that my prospective partner gives me enough to work with.

As to frequency, I 100% get that people have lives outside of roleplay. As someone with ADHD, I more than understand that forgetfulness happens. However, until we are deep into the story, I will lose interest if I'm unable to get at least 5-10 posts a day. I attempt to reply as soon as I see the notification (did I mention I have ADHD?), but there is no pressure to respond at the drop of a dime. Roleplaying is a big hobby for me; as such, I'd like someone around my energy.

If you made it this far, then you must wonder what my limits are! Besides what the site forbids, I will not play with:

• male characters, regardless of anatomy (male players are alright, but I heavily prefer female/NB players)
  • scat
  • vomit
  • anything in excess (proportions, cum, piss, flexibility)
This is not an exhaustive list, and I may update this as I think of more.

Down below is my rough character idea. Feel free to reach out if it interests you! If a detail isn't mentioned, then it's likely flexible!

• I'd like to explore playing a nongendered character with mixed genitals. Again, story is the name of the game, and sexual content will be in it.
  • I'd like to stay in pre-modern time periods - medieval is what I'm most familiar with.
  • I will reiterate here that my potential writing companion will need to be able to write switching. I don't mind playing a dominant role, but my submissive writer side needs love too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom