Closed Laughter and Adventure | Updated 4/9/2024 | Open

Currently reading:
Closed Laughter and Adventure | Updated 4/9/2024 | Open

YellowMelon

The Eternal Pig
Local time
Today 11:48 PM
Updated 9 April 2024

Genre Interests: Comedy, Romance, Suspense, Adventure, High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Drama, Angst, Horror, Apocalyptic, Dystopian

Can do both MxF (I play F) and MxM. If multiple characters are involved I can play an additional male and/or female against any gender. I tend to write more dominating characters, but that does not mean it is a guarantee. I will not write a dominant or submissive character at request. I like the personality of my characters to be my own decision and not requested.

Roleplay Requirements
  • Third person, past tense writing
  • 300 words minimum writing length and have it move the plot forward. I tend to write 300-1000 words in my responses where 25–50% is character reactions and the rest is me attempting to move a scene forward. I am able to write more depending on what I am given. There is absolutely no need to match me if I write 1000+ words but please write something that I can at least respond to through actions and/or words.
  • No controlling my character's thoughts or emotions. When discussed, I am perfectly fine with small actions being controlled, such as my character following yours or if you touch their face then they'll look up at you, given there's no uncertainty in the scene. It is always best to ask me before just assuming my character would do something, and I will do the same.
  • I enjoy story-driven roleplays where smut follows later, unless otherwise agreed upon. When sex is involved, I like there to be sexual tension among the characters or something that leads up to the moment.
  • Hard No's for all of my plots: main character pregnancies, rape, bathroom play, vore, anything against the site rules. I'll bring up more if I think the roleplay is heading that way.
  • I believe other characters (side characters/minor characters/NPCs - I refer to them as minor characters), besides two main characters, are necessary to move a plot forward. I would like a partner who is able to write for, and occasionally share, minor characters, even if it's just a waiter at a restaurant.
  • Please communicate! It is difficult to work with a partner who is "fine with whatever" when asked about their ideas. I am open to OOC chatter about anything in regard to the roleplay (and friendly side chatter).
  • Ghost friendly. Respectfully, if you do need to drop or take a hiatus, I'd appreciate it if you let me know - no reason needed, and I will do the same if I feel like the roleplay isn't working out or something is going on in my personal life.
  • Response time: My response times vary depending on my mood, interest, and how much I have to write. I won't make promises on when I will reply, but I try to reply once a week. If you're looking for a fast-paced roleplay with daily responses, then I'm not for you.
  • Your response time: Overall, I'm pretty lenient with activity from my partner. Try for at least once a month; otherwise, after a month of inactivity I will reach out to you then end the roleplay if I don't hear back.
  • My time zone is EST.
Most Importantly, Please Read
Writing for me is a hobby and something I want my partner and I to enjoy. If it becomes a chore due to the constant need to reply, I lose interest. I want roleplaying to be an enjoyable experience and not a burden to me or my partner while I also want it to be collaborative. Overall, I am looking for a role player who can communicate and is willing to work with me in driving a plot forward if one of us is stuck.

Please PM me if you are interested in roleplaying with me. In your PM, let me know what ideas caught your interest or include any of your own that you'd like to roleplay, and link your own search thread if you have one.

Interests
  • Comedic scenarios sprinkled in here and there. Obviously, not all plots are meant to incorporate comedy, but, honestly, it gets me through my day to read even the smallest of comedic scenarios or a funny character response, so I'd appreciate someone with a sense of humor.
  • Fantasy, especially anything where dragons are incorporated and one mixed with adventure. In this type of roleplay, I would like to partner with someone who would want to collaborate on creating our own world.
  • Plot settings would have to be set in modern times, futuristic, high or low fantasy, or in a unique setting we decide on.
  • Cliché romances are a guilty pleasure of mine, such as arranged marriage, one-sided love, popular character falling in love with an unpopular character, etc. I'm open to angst and drama within reason.
  • I am completely fine with having a short-term roleplay where the plot comes to an end once a goal is reached.
  • All main characters (except minor characters or NPCs) must be 21+.
  • No fandoms and only original characters.
Dub-con when discussed ahead of time
Anal sex (giving and receiving) - this includes pegging
Oral sex (giving and receiving)
Power dynamics
Power struggles in the bedroom
Clothed sex
Lingerie
Domination/Submissive
Switch
Cross-dressing
Orgasm control
Orgasm denial
Toys

Roleplay History (for those interested in writing samples)
[Slice of Life] I Met My Boss Online (quetzalcoacool and YellowMelon), Poe's Corner
[Slice of Life] Addicted to Nova (Celestial121 and YellowMelon), Poe's Corner
[Slice of Life] Blood Money [Miree x YellowMelon], Poe's Corner
[Collar] Strict schedules [Zhazha&Yellowmelon], Feather Bed
[Knife] Have you seen the Yellow Sign? [Number Five + YellowMelon], Torture Chamber
[High Fantasy] Dreamers of the Fantasia Veil (False_Enigma and YellowMelon) [Ended], Poe's Corner
[World] Fantasia, Characters and Worlds
[High Fantasy] Valiant Dawn (DaiYouSix and YellowMelon), Poe's Corner
[High Fantasy] The Adventures of Poisonous Flower [Ended], Poe's Corner
[High Fantasy] Deaths kiss, Loves open door, Poe's Corner
[Horror] Fear Therapy at Ghostwood Manor (Toffive and YellowMelon), Poe's Corner
[Character(s)] Fear Therapy at Ghostwood Manor, Patients and Residents, Characters and Worlds

Last edited:
Updated 9 April 2024

Please note:
All of my plots, no matter how fleshed out they appear to be, are open to being reworked and adjusted to create something both my partner and I will enjoy. For plots that may involve gore and/or violence, respectfully, I don't want to mingle such scenes with sex.

I refer to the characters (C#) as "they" when I don't have a preference in what role I play; otherwise, it will be MC (My character) and YC (Your character).
Dragons
Doubling mentioned, not required

For this idea, dragons are the ruling species where dragons coexist with other species, although not always peacefully, in six different territories (or more) where the landscapes differ to suit the different species of dragons: water, fire, earth, ice, and death. Above the five territories is the sixth territory, located in the sky, where selected representatives, one non-dragon and one dragon, from each of the territories live. Now, it is time to elect new representatives. The next non-dragon representative is simply voted in by the citizens of the territory while the dragon representative is chosen by the non-dragon representative. This is done easily if the representative already has close relations with a certain dragon or is done randomly if the non-dragon representative lacks a fondness for dragons. Luckily for Character A and not-so-luckily for Character B, who were selected to be the next representative for their territory, they already have their dragons in mind. Character A has formed a special bond with Dragon A, so automatically chooses them, while Character B decides on Dragon B, a dragon from a neighboring territory who he has a love-hate relationship with. For dragons, being chosen to be a representative is an honor because it puts them directly next in line to becoming alpha of their species. The final task to officially become the new representatives is to reach the sixth territory. This territory can only be accessed at the end of the path which crosses all five of the territories. There's a starting point to reach the end point, and obstacles in between will put to the test the relationship of the potential representatives.
More Dragons
Dragons have a strict hierarchical system where purebloods are the highest rank. At young adulthood, male and female dragons are kicked from their hord and are known as "outcasts" until they can find a mate. C1, a pureblood outcast, is in search of a mate when they meet C2. Possible scenarios can be the following:
  • C2 is a pureblood from an enemy clan. Neither C1 or C2 would know this until C1 brings C2 back to their clan.
  • C2 is a half-dragon or non-dragon species. For purebloods, having a non-pureblood mate is forbidden and an insult to the clan.
  • Enemies to lovers or arranged marriage: C1 isn't attracted to C2 but a clan member oversees them meeting each other and reports back to the clan. C2 is daughter/son of a very powerful clan so the clans force the relationship to happen to increase their rulings over territories.
Once again, dragons
Dragons are a powerful, respected, and intelligent species. They have formed alliances with humans where both humans and dragons rely on each other for protection and survival. Despite these alliances, there are still dragons and humans who think they should not coexist. Thus, when a strange sickness starts plaguing the lands, causing dragons to fall ill and ultimely die without a cure, accusations begin and tensions run high. It is up to our characters (one, a dragon and, another, a human) to work together to find the a cure for this sickness, and its source, to prevent a war that would cause more casualities than the illness itself.
Extinct
YC is a non-human species thought to be extinct centuries ago. In the present world, MC (a human) has only heard about YC's species through legends where the said species is depicted as an enemy to mankind. One night, MC finds YC injured and, out of concern, takes him into their home. MC does not find out about the species of YC until the next day where YC swears his species is still in existence and begs for MC to help him in his search.
Mortal Men Among the Immortal
In this world, gods oversee different lands and cannot interfere with other gods' territories. That means if one god is causing despair to his or her land, another god cannot intervene no matter how much the inhabitants of that land beg for help. Intervening on another god's territory would be initiating a war over ownership of the land. Human sacrifices were once popular where, if a human was to the gods' liking, they would take the human to be their eternal partner and bless the land they oversaw until a new god replaced them. However, that practice eventually became outdated where only a few villages still upkeep the ritual when falling to desperate times.

A village that has been suffering from a drought decides to choose MC to be a human sacrifice to appease the god overseeing their land. YC accepts MC as an offering but, for whatever reason, continues to have the village suffer and makes false promises to MC that if they do as he says then the drought will end. However, news of the village's suffering and the human sacrifice has also attracted other characters hoping to either help the village or get to know more about the human sacrifice the god is keeping.
Out of this World Problem Solver
Out of this World Problem Solver
Low fantasy, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, possible romance, action, modern

YC has always believed his house was haunted because of unexplainable events occurring: electrical disturbances, objects being moved from their place, hearing footsteps, etc. Despite complaining about this to his friends and family, no one believed him; however, one day, he's able to catch the culprit causing these disturbances when, out of the blue, he's able to see MC, a ghost. MC has resided in the house for years and refuses to leave until she finds something lost within the house from her past. YC is able to help her out, resulting in her finally leaving. Now, YC breathes a sigh of relief thinking he'll never be haunted again. Unfortunately for him, MC returns, requesting his help for a different matter. Thus begins YC's adventures (with MC to help navigate him) in discovering a hidden world that coexists with his own and assisting a variety of different species and creatures (i.e. ghosts, shapeshifters, vampires, angels, demons, half-humans, etc.) with their problems.

MC/YC: I'm open to switching roles. For the ghost, they should be able to take a physical body and full shapeshift.
The World is Ending and I'm Trapped
The World is Ending and I'm Trapped
Apocalyptic, modern, comedy, romance, action, adventure, mild and/or extreme violence and gore, multiple characters

THE WORLD IS ENDING

Our characters awake to a nationwide alert that the world is coming to an end. It only lasts a minute before the warning stops.. They dismiss the media warning as a joke and start their day as usual just like everyone else. At first, everything does seem normal. People are out and about running errands, doing their daily chores, walking their dogs, etc. There's discussion about what the emergency alert could mean, as everyone received it, but only a few seem to be taking it seriously. Then, again, in the middle of the day, the alert comes on.

THE WORLD IS ENDING - 24:00:00

Now, there's a countdown timer. When the alert disappears, the timer replaces the time displayed on your phone. You can't get rid of it. There's a creeping fear that this timer actually means something. That the government isn't just playing a joke; however, you still have work to do so you push the thought back in her mind.

12:00:00 - There's a ping that comes from your phone, indicating there are 12 hours left until the end of the world.

1:00:00. Ping. 30:00 Ping. 15:00 Ping. 10:00 Ping. 5:00. Ping

From 5 minutes, the countdown timer displays as though it was an app, taking over your screen. You can't exit the timer. It won't allow you to close the app or open any notifications that appear at the top of your screen. You must wait until the countdown finishes. Some will choose to watch it as every second passes; others will continue to ignore it.

00:00:00 - A blaring alarm comes from your phone, as powerful as an air horn.

THE WORLD IS ENDING. THE WORLD IS ENDING. THE WORLD IS ENDING. THE WORLD IS ENDING. THE WORLD IS ENDING. THE WORLD IS ENDING. THE WORLD IS ENDING. THE WORLD IS ENDING. THE WORLD IS ENDING. THE WORLD IS ENDING.

The repetitive message flashes against your screen, then your screen goes black and everything stops. Hesitantly, you reach for your phone and touch the screen. It has powered off and you need to turn it back on. Everything appears to be normal.

You either think this is a very sick joke or you're terrified. Perhaps both. Maybe you should've taken the warnings seriously, but it's too late now.

Outside, the world is gradually changing and you won't notice it until you're trapped.

Possible apocalyptic ideas: insect invasion (ex. they've become giant, they attack in swarms, they breed with other insects to create terrifying insect-like monsters), plants are attacking, pod people idea, monsters and/or aliens hatching from eggs, psychological invasion where humans become monsters, government-studied monsters have actually escaped, invisible monsters, or a combination of ideas!
Inspirations: Arachnophobia (1990 film), Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978 film), Apocalypse Live (Webtoon), Sweet Home (Webtoon), Hive (Webtoon), The Mist (Stephen King, novella), The Birds (1963 film), Bird Box and Malorie (Josh Malerman, novels), and more.

Requirements
  1. Romance: can be serious, platonic, cliché, any. Rom com is highly appreciated for this one, especially if one character is focused on fighting for their life and the other is trying to get laid before the world ends. Also, bring the cliché - enemies to lovers, love triangle, one-sided love, nerds and jocks and populars.
  2. Smut: There can be sexual scenes, but unless your character is trying to increase their body count with everyone, smut is not the main focus of this story. Smut ratio can be discussed.
  3. Roleplay may involve mild and/or extreme violence and gore, dependent on the comfortability of my writing partner.
  4. Ability to introduce and play multiple side characters.
  5. For this plot, we can focus on two main characters with NPCs or focus on a group with multiple main characters.
  6. Character deaths (doesn't have to be main character deaths, but there will be deaths).
  7. OOC communication: this isn't an actual must here beyond figuring out what is causing the apocalypse. A warning or some communication about certain scenarios that may involve our characters would be appreciated though.
  8. This is not meant, in any way, to be an overly dramatic plot where your character has a hero complex or expects to be saved. If you want to go this route, we can discuss it, but my characters will act as I want them to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom