MxF Let's build something wonderful

Avariella

Serf
Local time
Today 6:22 PM
Hello there,

I just joined earlier today and posted my intro thread which can be found here:

A beautiful misery

That post provides a peek into what genres I like and what I'm like as a person, but it doesn't spell out exactly what I'm seeking in a partner. For starters, I love dark storylines: blackmail, coersion, kidnapping, violence, etc. I also like my characters to be in a subordinate situation. This isn't to say that they are pushovers or easily brought to heel, but I prefer having them in a position with someone to answer to. I should clarify that I am not looking for something sexual here. I want to explore the mental and physical aspects of a domineering figure in someone's life. If something sexual does happen I will play it out for a couple posts, but then it will fade to black for all the middle details. If this is a problem for you, I understand, but it's a hard limit for me so I won't sway on it. I only play with male characters, but it's fine if you're a female in real life as long as you are comfortable playing a male! I find it difficult to play with other females in stories so I will only pair my females with male characters, unfortunately.

I am an intermediate level roleplayer and prefer to play with people of the same level or higher since I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing and make it more dynamic. I also welcome constructive criticism since it will only make me a better writer in the long run.

Some ideas that have been tickling my muse as of late are listed below:

A New World Order

-A human girl somehow stumbles into an alternate world where a supernatural race has enslaved humankind (I was thinking vampires, but it can be demons, werewolves, fae, whatever you think would work) and finds herself captured by the registry police when they find that she doesn't have a registry number tattoed on her. She's brought to the registry, given a number, and then thrown in a cage to be auctioned off. Your character sees her and decides to purchase her once he sees how defiant and unbroken she is in comparison to the other humans who have been trained to obey their masters. Your character will be cruel, strict, and controlling, but also care for her in a way that makes him obsessive.

Las Vegas Nightmare

- A girl has lost everything: her job, her apartment, and her livelihood. In a last ditch attempt to possibly get something out of life she enters a contest to win a free Vegas trip and, by some miracle, is selected as the winner. It's for a week and she jumps at the chance, taking the flight that's booked for her a couple weeks later. When she arrives in Vegas she's in a bit of a shock, since she's never been there, but manages to ingratiate herself quickly into the scene. A guy notices her, someone powerful and influential, and decides that she will be his. He spikes her drink at some point and brings her back to his room where she wakes up the next morning with a cuff around her ankle attached to a chain that connects to his bedpost. What will follow will be a tumultuous relationship between the two as he struggles to keep her close to him and she struggles to come to terms with his ownership.

Marriage to a Monster

-Shifters (humans that can turn into one animal) are not as prevalent as humans so they are forced to abide by the old-fashioned tradition of arranged marriages. When a girl is born she is immediately betrothed to the youngest male and they will be mated by the laws of the clans when the girl turns 21. My character, the aforementioned girl, was betrothed to a young male about five years her senior that grew into a vicious, cold, hardened leader for his clan. She is 20 now and will be 21 in a couple months. Fearing for her life with this man, she enlists the help of a police friend to escape and start a new life under a new identity. The male is determined to get her back and will stop at nothing to achieve that.

Sugar Baby

-She was attractive and her friend had surprising success being a sugar baby so she figured it was worth a shot. At a high end bar is where she met him, fifteen years her senior and oozing money. He never wanted anything sexual from her... He was content just providing her nice things as long as she accompanied him to dinners and galas. The possession was starting to unsettle her, though, and she tried distancing herself, but he refused to let that happen. He's going to ensure that this girl knows she is his by any means necessary.

These are by no means end all be alls. If you have an idea feel free to bounce it off me and we will see if it sticks. I hope to play with some of you soon!

Last edited:
Give me a ring-a-ding if you're inclined and we'll see about a story if you feel we click.

Back
Top Bottom