MxF Let's tell a tale

Currently reading:
MxF Let's tell a tale

Vaughn Doom

A crude art; equally elegant and ugly
Local time
Today 12:00 AM
I am new here and thus looking to start a role play or two if I can find the right partner. Here are a few things about my writing style and posting availability.

I am very detailed when I write. Introduction posts are usually very long; like 5-8 beefy paragraphs. After that, they tend to drop off a bit during dialogue and such. I prefer dark and gritty role plays and horror may be my favorite but I am also good with writing a slice of life piece as well. All the normal genres are also welcome with me -- sci-fi, fantasy, etc--

I am an easy guy to role play with though I don't always get to post every day. I have a job and other obligations that pull me away from sites from time to time but normally you can catch me around here 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MST) Monday through Friday. I can guarantee you a few posts a week but if I am invested in the story then you may see we doing multiple posts in a day. Please, just don't ever push me for posts. I don't do my best work when rushed and my posts will lack in quality if I rush something out. I am patient and I expect my partners to be too. Which leads me to the next topic.

Please help me push the story along. I don't want my partner's post to be reaction's to the things I write. Nothing will make me lose interest faster than a partner that doesn't want to tell a story. I don't role play to tell people stories and get reactions. I role play to create stories with other people. Throw some twists in and surprise me. Next up is communication. I love it. I think a role play needs it, not just in the planning stages, but as it develops. We don't need to plot out every twist and turn but we can always bounce ideas off of each other to make sure the story is staying fresh and interesting for both of us.

Now, I will do Adult themed roleplays. Smut is fine with me or I will fade to black if that is what you would prefer. Any level on either side of the spectrum is fine with me, just let me know beforehand so I don't throw all kinds of crazy sexy-time stuff at you.

I think that pretty much sums it up. I am not going to put any pairings or anything in here. If you want to PM me and get to plotting or something I would be happy to do it. I am pretty much up for anything, so long as it coincides with site rules.

Message me on here or PM.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, I would be interested in starting a role play with you. I'm an experienced writer who LOVES gritty and darker themed stories, and I'm fairly talented at writing them too. It would be awesome if we could come up with some plots together, if that sounds good to you.
Thanks and have a great day!

Hi, Vaughn! I would love to roleplay with you. I also enjoy dark, gritty roleplays that test the boundaries of morality and I'm psyched that you're fine with fading to black in a scene since this something that has been irritatingly difficult to find.

Hi. I'm not sure if you are all filled up with partners, but if you have some time, I'd like to think up some ideas together! :)

Back
Top Bottom