Wolfprincess17

Warrior Princess
Local time
Today 2:38 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello there!

The names Wolf,
I have a lot of more free time recently and am hoping to fill my days with writing and just good chats.
That being said, I am typically a very detailed role player and like to keep my replies between 2-3 paragraphs. Sometimes an entire page when the mood hits me. I am into high fantasy, modern, and even sci-fi. Anything with a good story. I am super flexible, but I tend to like to come up with a plot together. I am okay with FxF, MxM, or MxF. I tend to play males but I would love to play a female role every now and then and I certainly won't turn one down.

My only rules are to be semi-literate as I hate to try and decode what you've written. Also, keep your posts as detailed as mine and absolutely no one-liners. I also love smut and don't have many boundaries. I only ask that we stay open with each other about boundaries or how the story is going. Smut is not a requirement however, I am perfectly happy with an innocent romance or just a beautifully well-written story.

Not really craving anything at this moment but I am happy to make your dreams come true! I don't have set characters so I can whip one up for any story.

Let me know if you are into anything historical! šŸ¤©

I'm up for werewolf or vampire or anything really.

Hey if you're still looking for partners I have a particular craving between an angel and demon

Back
Top Bottom