Currently reading:
MxM Looking for Partners

Zephera

Serf
Local time
Today 9:07 PM
Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am new to this website and am currently looking for a partner. I have at least 4-5 years of role-playing experience and 7 years of writing experience altogether. I usually write up to 2-3 paragraphs at a minimum, however, I don't respond every single day. Some days I will disappear as my schedule can be erratic, but that does not mean I'll be gone for weeks or months at a time.

My preferences:

-I am into smut and violence, though I don't want that to be the main focus of a roleplay.

-I love relationships with power struggles instead of the usual submissive/dominant dynamic. Nothing is more attractive than someone on their high horse getting knocked down a few pegs.

-I like dark themes, horror, science fiction, fantasy (usually high fantasy), mystery, comedy, and romance.

-I only play male characters and only do male x male roleplays

-I am interested in love/hate relationships and slow burns. (No instant love. I need angst dammit)

-I am not interested in furries, but I am okay with monsters (Tentacles are fun, but I can hold off on them if that falls out of one's comfort zone)

-No one-liners unless it's for dramatic purposes (I can usually tell between drama and laziness)

Plots: A few examples just to get us started.

A scientist who works in an underground corporate facility creates a humanoid creature as a side project to replace stain that is the human race. The incubation period is almost over, but government spies catch wind of this project and steal the creature away. On the way to their delivery point, the creature broke out of the incubation chamber and killed everyone in the vehicle before it was let loose into society. The creature is later discovered in a national park by a male graduate who majored in biology. He realizes this humanoid is not normal and kept it hidden under his custody while the government and the corporation frantically search for it.

*I will play the scientist and the humanoid creature. I need a partner who is willing to juggle the student and a lab assistant to the scientist. Other characters may be added pending on story progression. (WARNING: Mature scenes in this one are bizarre and violence is definite)

A devout priest has a dream of becoming pope. He hopes the climb the ranks with his good work and charity, but sometimes the temptation is too much. One day, on a stormy night, a wounded beggar knocks on the cathedral doors. The priest lets him in and tends to his wounds in the ward when it is suddenly revealed that the beggar was a demon in disguise who planned to use the church as a sanctuary from the hunter who wounded them. Horrified by his mistake, he takes out the demon with a simple blessing and hides him in the little alcove of his room. The demon is weak, but the priest cannot banish him with his current knowledge. He'd have to keep this a secret until he could finally find a proper banishment from the archives. Perhaps he could use this banishment to his advantage and finally achieve his dream if he doesn't fall prey to the demons allure of more tantalizing offers in the meantime.

*This one will definitely have a struggle (especially with the priest being celibate). There can be some humor in here along with dubious consent. I'd like this to be a slow burn, but the smut can happen sooner or later depending on how the story goes. Also, I am not that great with knowledge of the clergy, so forgive me if it isn't entirely accurate.

A Don is having the wedding reception for his daughter's wedding when a dispute between the daughter of Don De Luca and a mafia goon gets out of control. Enraged, the Don called for a meeting with the De Lucas and the Giordanos that finally ended with an arranged marriage with the De Lucas only daughter and Giordano's only son. The head of the Giordano household does not care for his son, as he blames his birth for the death of his wife, so he is happy to give him away to another family. Unfortunately, the De Luca family is not so keen on the idea, as their only daughter is actually their only son. He snuck out to the wedding party in drag to avoid potential suitors and to express their desire for femininity. Both of these concepts are deeply frowned upon in this time period, so the truth could result in a massacre with ridicule for both families. As unfortunate as this scenario may be, calling off a wedding that was suggested as a truce is a bad idea despite the risks. For now, they'll just play along and see how it goes.

*This one is more romance-oriented with some mafia action here and there. I know a little bit about the mafia and a bit of the 1920s-1930s history, though I don't guarantee accuracy with this either. Also, your character will be in drag everytime they meet up with the son until their sex is revealed. The gender can be a little complicated, so I can go more into detail if you decide to pick this one. I've only ever done this with one roleplayer and it is my personal favorite thus far.

*Note: I don't have a central theme with plots. They come and go like cars on a highway. I could do a slice of life romance one day and a sci-fi horror the next. It usually depends on my mood or what media I've consumed for the past week.

If you don't like any of the plots I have, I can make more or bring up some old ones I used in the past. Or we could make one based on your preferences as well. Like I said, my plot preference is random so it could go anywhere. So long as it has a good hook, a goal, conflict, and is easy to stretch out, then we're set.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them, otherwise, send me a message if anything suits your fancy.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful evening.

I'm kind of interested in your Biosphere plot. What would be your definition of "bizarre" for mature scenes?

Back
Top Bottom