Character(s) luc's character menagerie

Luc

the moth
Local time
Today 12:49 AM
Pronouns
they/them
a thread to keep everything organized:

disclaimer: these are all my interpretations of canon character(s), therefore opinions.

index:
- marvel
- ∙
anthony "tony" edward stark
- ∙ sgt. james buchanan "bucky" barnes (tw)
- ∙
loki laufeyson
- ∙ matthew michael murdock
- ∙ natasha romanoff
- ∙ peter "pete" benjamin parker
- ∙ peter jason quill
- ∙ pietro django maximoff
- ∙ cpt. steven "grant" rogers
- ∙ thor odinson
- ∙ yelena belova

- star wars
- ∙
anakin skywalker
- ∙ din djarin

- the witcher
- ∙
geralt of rivia

- arcane
- ∙ violet

-
my characters
- ∙
augustus sterling
- ∙ lucjan rokosz

key:
♾️ finished/developed
➿ semi-finished/semi-developed

➰ unfinished/underdeveloped
〰️ not playtested
* headcanon dependant

(D) deceased

Last edited:
- marvel start: -

1641078938919.png
anthony "tony" edward stark
iron man
" i am iron man "
➿
genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
fc: robert downey jr.

basics;
• pronouns: he/him
• birthday: 29 may 1970 *
• sexual orientation: bisexual
• religion: catholic when it suits him
physical traits;
• height: 5'10 (178cm)
• weight: 170lbs (77kg)
• scars: center of chest from arc reactor. thin semi-noticeable line on the right side of his face from his temple to the underside of his cheekbone.
• tattoos: n/a
• piercings: n/a
• heritage: half-italian

mental health;
• adhd
• anxiety/panic attacks
• nightmares
• agoraphobia; turns out being captured by a terrorist organization, hooked up to a battery in a cave and forced to make weapons leaves one's control a little lacking
• ptsd; his father had never been too kind, neither was 2008 onward.
• SUD; alcoholism
• attachment anxiety; his father was never the kindest, so tony developed an unhealthy attachment to his mother which eventually lead to pushing her away as he vied for some semblance of control in his life that was already spinning out of it.

relationships;
• familial:
↳ father: howard anthony walter stark (D)
↳ mother: maria cerrera-stark (D)
• romantic:
↳ ex: dr. stephen vincent strange. they parted ways amicably.
• platonic:
↳ james "rhodey" rhodes

misc. headcanons;
• onset insomnia; tony's inability to fall asleep isn't just a biproduct of restlessness. with his adhd his brain never calms so he works himself to the wire so he can sleep like a regular person.
• italian; his mother is from italy and subsequently taught tony her native language.

you're not the guy to make the sacrifice play

Last edited:

1641077914125.png
sgt. james buchanan "bucky" barnes
the winter soldier
" i remember all of them "
➿
the soldier and the wolf
fc: sebastian stan

basics;
• birthday: 10 march 1917 *
• gender: non-binary/agender *;due to his extensive trauma these identities or lack of must be explored more in therapy as the conditioning was supposed to strip him of one.
• pronouns: all (he/they)
• sexual orientation: bisexual | ace *;this needs to be explored further as due to the sexual actions he was subjected to as the winter soldier he would associate anything sexual as work.
• religion; non-religious

physical traits;
• height: 6'2 (188cm)
• weight: 200lbs (91kg) +40lbs (18kg) of titanium arm
• scars: most noticeable is the scarring at the base of his false arm, when it was first installed he tried to claw it off many times. various scars across his torso and back when he was rented out for clients. various cigarette burns on his right trapezius and thighs. thin scars on the left side of his face and crossing through his left eyebrow. various bullet and blade entrances and exits all over his body.
• tattoos: the designation "01" on his inner right wrist.
• piercings: n/a
• heritage: jewish

mental health;
• vasovagal syncope; due to the fact that bucky was employed anywhere with anyone doing a wide variety of things his triggers can be virtually anything
• generalized anxiety/panic attacks
• major depressive disorder
• social anxiety
• tbi; after buck initially fell from the train he was submerged in water without oxygen for an extended period of time as well as frozen. after he was thawed he sustained electro-convulsive therapy to wipe his brain, further damaging his scrambled limbic system.
• dyschronometria; sustained by the tbi and amplified by his time as the winter soldier.
• memory; due to the tbi and electro-convulsive therapy it has fractured his memory completely. retaining information like people and places is difficult. those memories remain blurry.
• memory retrieval; from a surface level it might seem like buck's memory is bad. while that's not entirely untrue, it's that he has difficulty retrieving memories without specific stimuli. the degree of importance the memory has has no affect on whether it has more chance to be remembered or not.
• sensory overload/mental exhaustion; it's not uncommon for him to use ASL when he doesn't have the energy to muster up verbal language
• claustrophobia; the cryopod isn't the best memory
• cryophobia; he's spent more time cold than warm
• haphephobia; the only time he was touched is when he was fighting or in a session, the winter soldier has never experienced intimacy
• c-ptsd; from wwii and his time as the winter soldier
• unspecified dissociative disorder
• dissociation/derealization/depersonalization disorder
• intrusive thoughts
• nightmares
• suicidal thoughts

relationships;
• familial:

↳ father: george barnes (D)
↳ mother: winifred barnes (D)
↳ sister: rebecca barnes
• romantic:

↳ ex: natasha romanoff. they parted ways amicably.
• platonic?:

cpt. steven "grant" rogers. there had always been this unspoken thing.

misc. headcanons;
• name; no one calls bucky "bucky" unless it's steve or he permits it.
• teeth; in buck's first debut, his teeth weren't as straight as they were in his later outings. the contraption used to prep him caused him pain, enough that he can be seen clenching his teeth, hard. eventually they broke. HYDRA replaced them. (don't @ me about seb's invisalign).
• inability to regulate sleep/wake cycles; his body never had to produce melatonin as the only rest he got was cryostasis
• heavy sleeper; confirmed via what if
• torpor; because of the serum his metabolism runs so hot to the point of requiring a break. this is an unknown issue, however, as torpor is needed once every few weeks and his ops were never that long. it is only something that has been speculated and, if needed, can be unknowingly or purposefully delayed. if he doesn't go into torpor he will become extremely sick. if in danger during this state his body will enter a sort of zombie fight or flight. it takes thirty minutes to truly wake from torpor.
• serum; his and steve's serum are fundamentally different. buck's allows him faster firing synapses, allowing him to move much quicker than his opponents. this comes at a price for a lower healing factor. the scars he's withstood have always served to be a brand.
• broken moral compass; things that are strictly black and white he has no issue with, but grey areas he has the propensity to pick ones society might not agree with.
• russian accent; due to HYDRA's extensive conditioning and erasure of identity, they completed the difficult process of making bucky have an accent. it's subtle, but noticeable to those who listen for the lilt of 'l's' and roll-taps of the 'r's'.
• skewed posture; despite the synthetic and serum-enhanced muscles HYDRA supplied, the arm still weighs 40lbs and he leans to compensate it as such.
• mirror avoidance
• inability to read complex facial expressions
• refusal to ask questions because of a pavlovian response to punishment

just a burning memory

Last edited:

1641081539242.png
lóki laufeyjarson/náljarson or fárbautason
the snake, defanged
" i was a king "
➰
liesmith
fc: tom hiddleston