Unspecified Lydia's Long List of Literary Locutions (Fantasy Adventure/Harem/FxF/FxM)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Lydia's Long List of Literary Locutions (Fantasy Adventure/Harem/FxF/FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notlydialovelace

The None, The Nonely
Local time
Tomorrow 1:36 PM
Pronouns
she, her
Hello! You can call me Lydia Lovelace, a semi-veteran member of this site coming up on my second anniversary of writing here (though I have done rp elsewhere before).

I am posting here as a general request to get back into the swing of things, after being off-site for a good few months and having a few RP partners go by the wayside as a result of things being left to gather dust. I don't plan on doing that again, since that was related to a long-term move that I have recently settled into more stably, and my posting schedule should mostly be stable.

A bit about me, for those who haven't met me before or need a refresher:

I am a long-term literary creative writer (for almost 20 years by this point lol) with interest specifically in fantasy. Whether that is high fantasy, or low fantasy, doesn't so much matter. Also do enjoy sci-fi, but have a bit less creative drive for that since a lot of my creative energy goes into world-lore and magic systems, which I am a huge nerd over. In any case, something with a world that can be explored through backstory, lore, and interesting mechanics is basically a requirement for me, though quirky magical/supernatural SoL also works depending on how things go.

I have gotten into a bit of a habit or writing harem stories, by which I mean taking the role of a large number of FMC and introducing them gradually over time. As well as having one-on-one stories with an FMC. I don't write cismale characters, but in harems I have written femboys, and in either one-on-one or harems I am comfortable writing both cis-fem; and futa characters. In the latter case, the pairings I usually prefer to write are Futa x Futa or Futa x F as either role. But I am not too picky about my pairings, more so about what sorts of characters I am most comfortable writing.

I write almost exclusively in original worlds (non-fandom), sometimes with variously loose inspiration from D&D and Pathfinder-like worlds and systems. I have a number of characters, scenarios, and lore-building notes saved from previous creative endeavors I have undergone, which I have mostly in my head and in various notes offline, haven't gotten a chance to upload them in totality to here.

I am cool with both FxF (inclusive of futa) and FxM, as well as both MxF+ and yuri harems.

As far as posting, I would expect replies at least once a week, though my own posting routine leads to me checking for and writing replies on a semi-daily basis, so if you are in a position to write as often as that, I am more than happy to have a higher frequency. On average, a story post I write might be in the range of 700-1300 words, with a ~300 minimum or so (not that I hold myself to a strict numeric quota) for short replies in certain situations where longer posts are harder to write without going off on tangents or godmodding.

I write in a highly literary style as a native English writer, but I don't hold my partners to any higher standard than what they are comfortable setting for themselves. As long as post length isn't wildly disparate between us, and any typos or grammatical ambiguities/errors are obvious enough to work out what you are trying to say, I won't typically hold that against anyone. Though I would generally prefer good grammar and perfect spelling, that isn't ironclad.

As far as sexual content, I generally prefer to either specifically include some element of smut, or merely have the freedom to go down that road, in the story planning and setup. It can absolutely be a slow burn romance or simple adventure without any smut scenes for a while, but not having the option to go down that road is a bit limiting to me, as branching out into styles of fiction including adult themes and scenes is one of the great appeals of literary RP for me.

I have a pretty standard set of kinks and limits, which can be more situational or flexible in harem situations than one-on-one, where I would tend to otherwise project more onto the solo character and therefore have a harder time embodying certain traits don't typically seek out.

I am cool with both handling the world-building myself, collaborating on it, or taking a tour in a world of my partner's primary invention, so long as I have the freedom to collaborate on certain aspects, especially if magic is involved.

I don't have any specific plots, but here are a couple of things I have done in the past that might be generally a good impression of the sort of things I can do.

Harem, Fantasy Races/Monster-Girl, Fantasy Adventure CYOA-style, DnD-lite RP, detailed plots, MtF genderbending, eldritch horror themes, and much more.

Violence and gore I have no problem with in non-smut scenes, but pain and blood-play are not within my comfort-zone, except in very specific and rare circumstances based on character-specific traits in a harem setting with a diverse cast that can fill roles more easily.

If you are interested in hearing more about my writing, or are a past partner stumbling upon this looking to rekindle, resurrect, or start over with a new story, or already have an idea or desire to brainstorm or let me know what sort of thing you might be into, feel free to PM me.

If there are any major pieces of information I find are lacking from this that get asked in PM, I might update this thread-heading to include such details as they come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom