All Mama Squish's requests! πŸ’š

Currently reading:
All Mama Squish's requests! πŸ’š

Jezzy Bloom

Professional booper and hooter!
Local time
Tomorrow 3:54 AM
Bonjour!! I'm Jezzy! Welcome to my little RP menu! πŸ˜‹

Now, I'm in Australia, so timezones will be a bit iffy, but I rarely sleep, so there's that. πŸ˜‚

I noticed people putting their roleplay ideas into one post, and thought it was a really good idea. 😁

There's no minimum or limit as to what I expect you to write! So no need to feel pressure! As long as it's detailed and moves the story along.

Below are some named tabs, roleplay ideas and matchings I'd like! So feel free to look! And you can PM me anytime you'd like, even just for a conversation, questions or if you have an idea! I'm all up for suggestions! ☺

I'm pretty laid back and adaptive, but like everyone else, I have preferences of what I will and won't do! These are not "non-negotiables", if I feel up to it, I'll do it! But it's just general knowledge about my RP style.

. I'm really active and can reply multiple times a day, but depends on the day, as I do study. But I always get out at least two replies per day. Also, please keep in mind that I'm usually on my phone.

. I don't tend to use face claims, as I like my characters to look a bit unique or custom and it's a bitch trying to find pictures that look like them. But if you already have a FC or insist on one, I may indulge.

. I love details and inner monologues! I like our characters to be more than puppets, where it's just mindless actions.

. On average, I write out two paragraphs, can do more when given the right inspiration!

. I only want to play MC, as I've spent the last 4 years with 50 roleplays, and in all of them I was playing 3+ characters. I found it really taxing and draining the fun out of it. If you want to play more than YC, go for it! And if you want me to play more than just MC, doesn't hurt to ask. I'm not completely unreasonable and willing to discuss it!

. I am submissive through and through. I can be switch with another female, but I can't top a man worth a damn. I like to be conquered. I very rarely just roll on my back at first, gotta work up to that stage. Everything tastes better if you work for it! But again, I'm not unreasonable and we can discuss this!

. I love smut. I am a smut slut. But I also love a good story! It keeps it interesting and gets me just as excited as dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

. Usually, my characters are sarcastic, snide, challenging. They'll usually test your limits and boundaries, curse alot, whether out loud or internally. But on the same token, it strongly depends on how our characters

. I find personalities are important, as I like talking OOC and having a decent rapport with my RP partner, it makes things more enjoyable for me! Plus plotting out the story with an awesome person is half the fun for me! πŸ˜‹
Again, if you have any questions, ask away! I'm very open and open minded.

There are some things I just can't resist! And these are a couple of them!
. Possesiveness
. Degradation / dirty talk
. Primal / alpha partners
. Non-Con
. Exhibitionism
. Pet play
. Marking / biting / possesiveness
. Power struggles
Now all of these are not necessary, one or two in an RP will do me just fine! They're just what gets me the most excited!
Granted, I'm a very open minded person! But there is just some things that make me dryer than the dessert during summer. And here they are.
. Feet
.Toilet play
. Limb dismemberment
. Everything that is against the sites rules
. Snuffing out my main character
If it's not on this small list, it's possible that I'm willing to discuss it! Don't know unless you ask, right?!

Below are some RP ideas. Now these are just bases. Meaning they can be tweaked and customised. If you want to add some fantasy or make it a particular era, etc. We can discuss it! And they're also for MxF and FxF!
Based loosely off the 80's movie "Lost Boys" (where vampires were real vampires, not walking disco balls). Of course, they don't advertise that they are vamps, humans still think they don't exist.
MC is part of a nest of vamps that YC leads, and is also "mated" to. They travel all over the country, often mistaken as bikers, as they also deal in similar small business (such as weapons or killers for hire.) MC will be a kind of bait, luring humans to be fed on by the rest of the nest. Soon, it turns out that they're being hunted as two of the vamps from their nest are killed, along with others from different nests across the country.

MC has fallen from her station in the night sky, landing at the mouth of a cave, wounded, weak and wonders why she has been cast out. YC, a strong demon, finds her and decides to covet her, taking MC to the bowels of Hell where she must adjust or fade away.

MC is in a bank robbery when the robbers see her and instantly leave in fear while apologising to her. When MC asks why, the robber explains that a past high school sweetheart has become the leader of one of the most powerful crime syndicates in the world and placed her on a "No harm" list. After years of not seeing eachother, maybe it was time to pay them a visit?

Our characters grew up together from kids all the way to the last day of highschool, inseparable and often referred to as a couple, where YC suddenly left one morning without saying anything to MC. Three years later, YC returns from the army, meanwhile MC has been trying to recover from the pain of YC's sudden departure.
I had this story with another partner who left the site, but I loved it so much!

MC, a sweet innocent maiden who was said to be the most beautiful woman in the town, murdered next to a river and then rolled into the cold water the eve of her wedding, waking her spirit. Why her?! She has been nothing but kind her entire life! But now, well... She was no longer alive.
Luring humans to their deaths in the lake where she now haunted, she meets YC. A human, only possessed by a demon. She wonders why her luring doesn't work, but now she's curious and convinces YC to stay, having been so long since she interacted with anything beyond drowning them.

YC is a powerful mob boss. No one is stupid enough to mess with you. Until some young gang challenges you, stealing your shipments of contraband, picking off members of your mob. But the last straw is when they send a picture taken through a window of your wife scantily clad in lingerie to a newspaper, her body that was for your eyes only splashed all over the place. MC is your wife, and she earned the place, being the best shooter YC has ever seen. And when MC see's her body in the paper and splashed across social media, MC decides it's time to put the gang down and pick up a gun after two years. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

MC is your secretary. Small and quiet, she does a good job and beyond that, is barely noticeable. But your company insists on doing a celebration of Valentine's Day by a weekend of Masquerade parties. There's a woman who always becomes the centre of attention by her eye catching outfits and alluring, flirty nature. Surprise! It's your secretary! Only nobody knows who it is. A dirty kind of Cinderella!

And now for some pairings! The asterisks system will be used (one asterisk not being a huge deal, five asterisks being me basically begging for it.)
And the character I'd prefer to play will be in bold! And naturally, all my characters are of the legal consenting age.
Older brother/sister x Younger sister.***
God/Goddess x Priestess ****
Stalker x MC *****
Mommy/daddy x Daughter***
King/Queen x Witch*****
Vampire x Vampire***
Werewolf x Human*****
God/Goddess x Goddess*****
Teacher x Student***
Older neighbour x Girl next door****
Master/Mistress x Pet***
Retired soldier bodyguard x Flirty princess****
Hades x Persephone*****

Whoo!! You made it! How do you feel?! Poor thing. You deserve a cookie and a cuddle. But if you're interested, my PM's are as open as a $2 hookers legs!

And here is my F-List, enjoy! 😈

Hope to hear from you soon!! πŸ€—
Jezzy, ~Mama Squish~ xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom