Challenge Submission Mind Your Tongue

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Mind Your Tongue

DemonsWish

The Wish Granter
Local time
Today 7:13 AM
WARNING: This story contains gore and brief mention of homophobia/homophobic words. Read at your own risk!

Pain blossoming from her temple was the first thing Anastasia could feel as she slowly came to. Reaching up she pressed the palm of her hand against her head, hoping to lessen the ache, only to end up settling it in a warm and sticky streak of fluid. Anxiety washed through her, like a crashing wave, as emerald eyes flew open to investigate what was coating the palm of her hand. Upon opening her eyes, instead of investigating her hand, she was struck with the realization that she was currently sitting on one of her wooden kitchen chairs in the middle of her living room. When had she done this? From what she could recall she had laid down in her bed to nap after dealing with the mess on the other side of her apartment door.

Anastasia leaned forward and started to push herself up from the chair she was sitting in, only to be met with the sound of metallic hoops clinking against each other and a sharp edge digging into her ankle. Immediately she looked down, finding that both of her ankles had been handcuffed to the woodworking under her chair. Dread welled up within her as it became obvious she hadn't done some weird sleepwalking trick. Frantic eyes swept across the expanse of her living room. Nothing had been disturbed in the room from what she could tell, and it wasn't as though she was hiding anything of value. She was a college student for crying out loud. The only reason she could live on her own was because she managed to get enough scholarships, even then it took two part-time jobs to cover her living expenses.

"Oh, you're awake!" Chirped a voice from behind her, coming from the bedroom hallway. A moment later a woman with long honey-blonde hair and dark brown eyes stood before her. Blue surgical gloves covered her petite hands, and within them she held a carving knife as if it were precious. "I'm so glad you woke up.. I was worried I hit you a bit too hard. I'm sorry about that." Plush lips turned into a small pout as she reached out with her gloved hand and ever so gently ran her thumb over the still oozing wound on Ana's forehead. The contact made the black haired woman wince away in pain. "Don't worry, it'll heal soon enough. For now though.. Onto the main event!" As the words fell from her lips her eyes widened with excitement before she lunged forward towards Ana.

Survival instincts took over as Ana looked into the eyes of such an obviously deranged person. As she moved to grab her she couldn't suppress the wail of fear that escaped her lips. Before the woman got too close to her she brought her arms up and buried her face in them before curling in towards her chest. "Please don't kill me.." Ana pleaded, her voice taut as she tried to keep the lump in her throat from leaking out. "I won't tell anyone you were here.. But you can take anything you want. There's not much on my cards but my wallet is in my room on my dresser. You can have it." She knew it was probably futile to plead and barter so desperately with the blonde woman but she needed to at least try..

The sound of light laughter filled the room. Slowly Ana let her arms fall from her face and was met with her assailant slightly bent over from the intensity of her fit. The carving knife dangled loosely from her fingers. "Ah.. Well that was cute. Really." She mused before bringing her brown gaze back to the woman still bound to the chair in front of her. "But I won't kill you.. No I would never. Not ever." The words seemed to put her into a slight trance as she looked over the sloping curves of the inky haired woman in front of her. Once again she reached out, with her unarmed hand, and caressed the pale skin of the other woman's cheek.

A chill ran down Anastasia's spine as the feeling of lukewarm rubber came to life on her skin. For someone who had broken into her house this woman was being oddly gentle with her. Not to mention she didn't completely tie her down, maybe she would get out alive after all. Maybe if she acted docile for a little longer she could try for the knife in her hand and -

"Those guys though, I'll gladly kill them." The blonde's voice changed abruptly. Earlier it had been high pitched and cheery but now it was so low it was nearly a growl. It was then that the woman grabbed the arms of Ana's chair and spun it around, as if her sitting in it made it weigh next to nothing. "I told you, we still have a main event to get to."

Before her were two men that were duct taped, from ankle to chest, to the same kitchen chairs that she was currently cuffed to. When had they ended up in her apartment? Did the lady behind her have something to do with it, if so, how? She was so much smaller than the two burly men currently passed out with their heads lulled to either side. It wouldn't have been easy, or really possible, for her to subdue them to this degree. As Ana sat in her chair, paralyzed by the fear of what may come in the next few minutes, she came to the realization that she knew these two guys. They were her college classmates. She shared a lecture or two with them.. and they were also the reason she was ridiculed so much by her peers despite her hard work.

"Isn't it lovely?" The woman whispered in her ear, making Ana jump slightly. Her voice was sensual, almost drunk even, as doe eyes locked on the two helpless men in front of them.

"Why.. Why are they here?" Ana asked, her voice a bit airy from the anxiety that stole her breath. Serpentine eyes bounced between the two men before landing on the woman to her side. "Please let them go.. I'm not sure why you've brought them here but.. Just let them go." She was pleading again, was that all she could do in this situation? If only she could try and move her arms, but they felt like someone had glued them to the armrests of the chair under her.

A small disappointed tsk came from her blonde acquaintance. "Let them go?" She parroted. Shaking her head as she pulled away from the other woman and languidly walked over to the brunette on the left. Brett, Ana had recalled. "Even after all they've done?" A disapproving grumble came from her as she looked at the slumped over brunette in front of her. "You asked for this. I'm just trying to make your wishes come true, little bird."

It was true, they had caused a lot of upset in her life simply because they didn't like what she did behind closed doors. That didn't mean they had to die, nor that she wanted them dead. Speaking of which was this woman saying she asked for this? She never wanted anyone dead no matter how much they may have disapproved of her. "I never asked for this. So please let them go Miss.." Ana whispered, wide, desperate eyes glued onto the profile of the honey haired woman hovering in front of one of her classmates.

There was silence for a moment as the woman seemed to consider something, looking much like a lioness pondering her prey. "You did though," She said quietly, casting her intense gaze onto Anastasia once again. "You asked for them to die just a few hours ago.. Oh what was it you had said? 'I wish they would just die. I'm sick of being judged.' Does that ring any bells?" As she spoke the woman tapped her head with her gloved fingers to emphasize her point.

Cold sweat started to form on her back and forehead at the woman's words. Anastasia hadn't meant her words when she'd screamed them into her pillow. She was simply sick of being discriminated against. It was the the second instance of the word 'queer' and 'dyke' being spray painted on her door. Not to mention the boys in front of her had raised hell this morning before their lecture because she politely rejected the advances of one of their friends. All this chaos had been caused simply because she had kissed another girl on campus a few months back.

Yet something else seemed to gnaw at her even more than all of that. "How.. How did you know I said all that?"

The question made a sick smirk form on the woman's face. "Because I've been watching you for a long while.. Did you know you're so very cute when you sleep? You make such adorable noises." A giggle left her lips before she let her gaze fall to the man in front of her once again. "Now, let's get on with what you really wanted to see. Alright, Darling?"

Paralyzing horror wracked through Anastasia as she watched the woman, who was only a few feet away from her, brandish the carving knife she seemed so fond of. "I'll show you how it's done. Then the next one is yours."

The next few moments seemed to be a blur of slow playing movements as she watched blue hands effortlessly slice through Brett's neck. Blood erupted from the deep wound like a dormant geyser. Ana's once white walls were instantly painted bright crimson red as it splattered in a small radius around him. "Oh, he was a lively one." The woman cooed excitedly, her once pristine white coat now having polka dots of blood scattered across it.

It was all too much for Ana to handle. From the sight of her classmate being slaughtered to the frantic gurgling and gasping of his dying body. She couldn't hold it in anymore as she leaned over the side of the chair and vomited it on the hardwood floor. The sound of violent retching caught her torturers attention and immediately she was at her side once again.

"Oh my poor, delicate, baby." She crooned as she rubbed her hand along Ana's back. "Don't worry. It'll get easier to stomach as time goes on." She soothed with a crooked smile.

Once the black haired woman was done puking up her stomach contents and simply panting for air the blonde woman grabbed her cheeks with one hand and guided her gaze back to her. "Call me Mey." She said gently. When Ana didn't immediately repeat the name at her request her grip on her cheeks became abruptly stronger, making the hold painful.

"M-mey!" Ana blurted out, immediately putting her hands up to her cheeks to rub at them once the woman let her go.

"Good girl." She purred, turning to look at how the man she just sliced open was holding up. The fountain of blood had now died down to a slow flowing river that gushed down into the man's shirt. "It's your turn, lovely." She announced as she turned back to Ana. Reaching down she grabbed the chair Ana was still stuck in and dragged it across the floor. Stopping only when it was a few inches away from the blue haired man who'd been patiently waiting his turn. Now that she was close enough Mey let her go before reaching into her bloodstained pocket. From it she retrieved another pair of the same glue surgical gloves she wore. "Put them on. We don't want your pretty hands getting messy."

Panic settled deep in Ana's stomach. She didn't expect her to really do what she had done to Brett to Daniel, right? That hope was quickly crushed as she was handed gloves to wear. Her heart sank from her chest into a pit in her stomach. No. She couldn't be expected to do this. "No.. Please.." She gasped as fat ugly tears flooded from her eyes and streaked down her cheeks. "No. No. NO. PLEASE!" Ana wailed, but before she could get too loud Mey slapped her bloodied gloved hand over her lips.

"Shh. Shh. Breathe, my sweet. There's no need to scream like that, you know no one here cares." Even though Ana hated to admit such a thing she knew it was true. This apartment wasn't cheap on rent for no reason. Deep brown eyes stared into vibrant green ones as she listened to her whimper and hiccup. Waiting patiently for her to get through the waves of desperation she could see settling into her eyes. "Here.. Since you're having such a hard time with your present I'll do it with you." She soothed. Slowly taking her hand away from her mouth only to frown as the light streaks of blood she left behind. "Look what you've made me do, lovely. You've made me soil your nice skin. We'll have to shower once we're done."

Taking the gloves she gave Ana back, Mey carefully slipped them over her slim trembling hands. Only when she was sure the gloves were on nicely did she shove the handle of the knife into her palm. "Squeeze it." She commanded coldly, watching intently as Ana ever so hesitantly let her fingers close around the black handle. "See.. It's not so bad." She cooed, leaning down to place a soft kiss on the woman's cheek.

Was she really going to do this? Did she have much choice in the matter anymore? What if she just told this woman that she refused? The knife was in her hands, shouldn't she just turn and stab the woman right now? All these questions raced through Ana's mind as she stared blankly at the still unconscious man in front of her. Yet she couldn't will her body to move. Everything felt so weighed down that she was surprised her heart could even beat.

"Now. We'll do this together." She whispered in Ana's ear from behind her. Small hands reached down to firmly cup Ana's, making her strength much more apparent now that the black haired woman could feel it for herself first hand. "On the count of three just follow the flow of my arms." She hummed as she brought their paired hands up together before setting the sharp of the blade against Daniel's throat. "One." Ana felt tears sliding down her face as she stared at the man in front of her. "Two." She was so, so, sorry. She never wanted anything like this to happen to anyone. Why did this have to happen? "Three." As soon as the last syllable fell from her lips Mey pressed the knife harshly into the thick skin of his neck and expertly tore into the skin and muscle with Ana's help.

Just like with Brett, blood spewed from the brutal laceration. This time, however, instead of the blood coming out in a clean geyser, like before, it came out in stuttered spurts. "Ah, baby." Mey said, a disappointed lilt to her words. "I told you not to resist me, now look at what a big mess you've made." She said with a small sigh before looking down at her partner in crime. She watched with mild intrigue as tears were streaming from her eyes as she simply stared at the dying man in front of her. "They'll never bother you again." She hummed sweetly.

This was all too much.. Had she really just helped someone murder one of her classmates? Not one but.. Had she technically helped with Brett's death as well? It wasn't as though she'd particularly tried to stop the woman who just slit their throats. Agony washed over her as the pure weight of the sins she had helped commit settled in her mind at full force. Why did this have to happen? Why? All because she wanted to vent some of her frustration in the privacy of her home?

"No more crying, my love." Mey crooned gently, laying her crimson stained gloved hand over Ana's eyes. "No more tears for the people who gave you hell for who you love." She soothed ever so sweetly before laying her chin on top of her sleek head of black hair. "I won't let you shed another tear like that.. Because I'll make sure every wish you have is granted.. No matter what."

Back
Top Bottom